• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chibi-chan said:
    :3 I'm going to stay up all night drawing! Yep! This year I'm going to become a good drawer...if I am good already, I'll get better >3

So...resolutions anyone? :3 This place is getting dead ^^;
    Of course...most people actually have things to do. I opted not to go anywhere...XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Same, actually everyone came over here o.o;;
    so now, I'm just in my room...drawing...

see that pic up there? I'm going to be as good as that...wait! Better! Muahaha! [/envy]

Simon: *hiss* stereotypes kill...you wouldn't consider my a sterotype black person, would you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Simon said:
    Are they like the sterotypical image of American black people that's been shoved into my mind?
    Probably not, the Japanese have black people...they're just Japanese...but black.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lots of Chinese. Quite a few white people, mostly descendants of the original Spanish colonists but also including a few Americans and the odd Englishman or Australian. Also a few Indians and Arabs scattered here and there. Some Japanese, concentrated mainly in the urban areas. There may be scattered pockets of Vietnamese in the cities.

It's a quaint little place south of Taiwan and east of Vietnam.

But enough about that. I have no resolutions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    Simon: *hiss* stereotypes kill...you wouldn't consider my a sterotype black person, would you?
    Sorry to offend you or anything, but I see you as white washed...

Kazuhito said:
    Probably not, the Japanese have black people...they're just Japanese...but black.
    LMAO

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Simon said:
    Sorry to offend you or anything, but I see you as white washed...

LMAO
    Myuu....D: I've heard it before ^^; Sometimes I really think know I don't fit with my ethnicity...

Jorfe: *blink* There are? Hellofa chance I could sneak in with them :P

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Chibi, you should post some of your drawings some day. I think you would be a good artist.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Mystic said:
    Chibi, you should post some of your drawings some day. I think you would be a good artist.
    That's appreciated ^___^ Oi, there area actually two of them on PC somewhere....
    Oi! Here's one!

PH33R BIG PICS AND SCAN RUFFLZ!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    350? A CG doesn't cost that much. O_o;;

I'm ok with both ways. I can't wait to play an FPS with the remote, but at the same time I still want to play games like SSB with a controller.

$300 for the revolution + $50 for the game...I was referring to the option of it being Revolution-exclusive; which I just couldn't abide <_<;

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Thats a cute Cabbit, Chibi. I think you did a real good job on that. Keep up the good work.

Lucid

I don't think I'll bother... it's the same every year, so what's the point? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back