• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • DCC Rules
    No sex topics or topics regarding similar inappropriateness.
    This means no topics in the DCC that have anything to do with sexuality, etc. This is a Pok?mon forum?you wanna talk about that, bring it to MSN or another board altogether. Not here.
    No flaming other members.
    This shouldn't have to be listed at all, but since no one seems to acknowledge this one, it has to be specified again. No flaming or disrespecting other members?including staff, as they are members too.
    No leaving posts.
    Don't make posts like "Well I'm going to bed" or "I'll be back in 5 minutes". That is more or less spam and isn't needed?if you contribute to the topic at hand and then add such a message as an afterthought, it?s fine; otherwise just don?t say it because it?s spam.
    No spam posts.
    The DCC may not have a set topic at any given time, but it doesn't mean you can just make stupid pointless posts.
    No "What's the topic?" posts.
    If you want to know what the topic is then read up a few posts. Don't make a post just to ask what the topic is because again, that?s also spam.
    No "This place is dead" posts.
    It's spam. If the place is dead, try and revive it with an actual topic. It's absolutely pointless to comment on the inactivity of the place, and does not actually achieve anything.
    No spammy RPing such as *Whacks so-and-so with [insert item here]*
    Again, this shouldn?t have to be here?that kind of thing belongs here in Funtime.

If these rules cannot be followed, the DCC will be closed indefinitely.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Right we willl talk only about december and christmas here. So lets make a topic. Yesh first to post. Now, is snow coming to NJ?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • :3 Yay~ Andy started a new DCC~
    Hii Andy~ *waves*
    :3 I'm glad you've included those rules at the beginning~
    @@ It'll help sort some spammers out and stuff :3 *pats your head* <3

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    A new DCC. So what does everyone wants for Chirstmas.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Yea ;33 It's back up <3 To start off,I cannot wait till Christmas <3 Snowing here isnce 5 weeks ago @_@

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Ivan said:
    At least it's back. :)

Well, today was the first day that it snowed over here. I don't like snow much.
    I dont like snow either~
    o.o And.. it stopped snowing a while ago for us~ @@ It snows about once a week.. but they're only little flurries~

and.. I'm not sure what I want for christmas~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It's finally open! w00t! *fires a Steyr AUG into the air in celebration* XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I shall not divulge the contents of my Christmas list to the likes of you people. =P *begins aiming the AUG at random people*

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • For me christmas is mostly about family reunions, I don't look forward to presents anymore. Its a time to be jolly, and drink eggnog.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. I wonder what would happen if I did everything Andy said not to do XD

For christmas, all I want is you o.o

1) Jap PS2 with Kingdom Hearts II (even though I obviously wont get it XD)
    2) Samsung A940 (it's the same phone from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, except they made it all ugly, now. It's silver instead of black. But I still want it anyway XD)
    3) Loads of money (to save for PS3 and Kingdom Hearts II, when it finally comes out in the US)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Eggnog is...icky. I can tolerate the stuff, but not for very long.

Capitalism!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back