• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Serebii said:
    You people really need lives "Lol lets bash Serebii"

Does it make you feel big to insult someone you don't even know? Someone who takes hours out of his really busy social/educational life to do stuff for the community?

Christ people, get out more, grow up and stop being total pricks. Did I mention grow up?

Thank You :)
    Nah, they're insulting someone who makes a chore of coming to PC every day just to search for the word 'Serebii'.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Airashii said:
    Nah, they're insulting someone who makes a chore of coming to PC every day just to search for the word 'Serebii'.
    I have not done that in ages thank you very much. I got pointed to this thread by a friend who for reasons that I cannot see, likes this place...but how insulting me for other reasons has anything to do with that I don't know

And no, I dont want to make hot babies with you Dakota...I can do so much better :p

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Serebii said:
    I have not done that in ages thank you very much. I got pointed to this thread by a friend who for reasons that I cannot see, likes this place...but how insulting me for other reasons has anything to do with that I don't know
    Welcome to PC. As far as the members here are concerned, your site and forum are works of the devil, and as such, they may say whatever they wish about you. Enjoy your stay. :)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Serebii said:
    And no, I dont want to make hot babies with you Dakota...I can do so much better :p

You're a middle aged man who spends several hours of the day checking his child related pocket monster anime internet forum. Probably balding and out of shape, you have a bunker in your mom's basement with star wars bed sheets and every night you go to sleep playing yourself in a rousing game of Dungeons and Dragons.

You so cannot do better than me

now let's make babies

now

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Dakota said:
    You're a middle aged man who spends several hours of the day checking his child related pocket monster anime internet forum. Probably balding and out of shape, you have a bunker in your mom's basement with star wars bed sheets and every night you go to sleep playing yourself in a rousing game of Dungeons and Dragons.
    you just described my perfect man........

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    You do know I'm 19 right? You do know I'm not out of shape right? :p

I rarely spend more than 2 hours on my site, all time online I have I spend talking to my friends in real life. We don't have a basement, I'm not too fond of Star Wars and I cannot stand Dungeons & Dragons. Most nights I am out with my friends...learn what they are

And I think i'll report all the people who threw insults towards me as that is a violation of PC's rules

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Serebii said:

I rarely spend more than 2 hours on my site, all time online I have I spend talking to my friends in real life. We don't have a basement, I'm not too fond of Star Wars and I cannot stand Dungeons & Dragons. Most nights I am out with my friends...learn what they are

And I think i'll report all the people who threw insults towards me as that is a violation of PC's rules
    calm down.....dear...{from an english car insurance company}. we were being sarcastic.....

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
    Serebii said:

Ooooh!!! PWNAGE!!!

BTW :: I love Serebii.net, as it is a wonderful site filled with great information. Without it, Pokemon on the internet would not be the same.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Serebii said:

Ah, true dat, true dat. Seeing as you are a member, flaming you would indeed be a violation of PC rules.

Report away!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    .....so on a lighter note who is having fun on their holiday / vacation ? im bored like crap.....

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Ehhh at first we were just wanting to see if you would show up, but than people took it out of hand >___>

It is one thing to say "hey serebii will be here just wait" but making pictures of a war bombing Serebii Forces it just plain low

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I'm bored aswell. I'm actually choosing to do things for my mum. To pass the time. Most of my friends are on holiday or have relatives at there house, but this also lets me go on here more.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Master Blaze said:
    Ehhh at first we were just wanting to see if you would show up, but than people took it out of hand >___>

It is one thing to say "hey serebii will be here just wait" but making pictures of a war bombing Serebii Forces it just plain low

You wuss...you're backing out of all of it when you finally see there might be reprucussions?

SEREBIIIIIIIIII!! BABIIIEEESSS!!!!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Check my posts than, I even said that the purpose was only to see if he would do a search

Or must I quote one of my old ones

Like here

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back