• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    It's the most boring time of the year. XD

My weekend will be killer, I got tests coming up so I got to study for them. And then I got other things to do, like play the Wii, beat Final Fantasy XII, get on MSN, and take naps. XD

Ya, i got ISU's in 3 of my 4 classes this semester. I have to edit my essay, but it won't take long. I have to create a Monologue thingy on Robert Stanfield (Don't ask), math homework.. which isnt very hard XD, ALOT of art hmwk.. i need 2 get caught up, im so lost and then there's english, i'm just horribly behind in my ISU there >.>

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    It's the most boring time of the year. XD

My weekend will be killer, I got tests coming up so I got to study for them. And then I got other things to do, like play the Wii, beat Final Fantasy XII, get on MSN, and take naps. XD
    I wish that was all I had to do in my life. XD

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years

I wouldnt mind that, it sounds pretty nice. Apart from the study bit.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I finished school last week and with that went exams so I dont have to study till some time next year, hurray!! But my mum will make me in the holidays anyway... =(

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Well considering I don't have any material for my classes next semester, there's no way I could really study even if I wanted to. o.o

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I won't know what books to buy until I go back to school in mid January. Professors often change their textbooks. The books are so expensive and non-returnable so it would be stupid to guess which books I'll need now.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Oh I see, yeah I forgot o_O I was thinking you were in high school like me XD, yeah its easier for me to study for next year

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    So you're in your first year of high school now, eh? That's rough. Well, actually...I guess I enjoyed high school when I look back on it. It's just in college you have....freedom. =D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    For me I have three more years left at high school..but this year I was in second year, I don't think Alex would have been in first year..Unless Australia's schooling is different XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Course the theme looks good, everything Jae makes looks good XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I really like the way he uses the brush around the render and tries to blend everything.

He's given me a few tips, but I don't think I've heeded them well. I just like to got brush happy.

Also: UPDATED LIVEJOURNAL ... for the first time in like ... yonks XD

Years
    I believe I have something like 15 weeks left of high school. XD

And...what do you guys think of my new theme? =o

It's good, better than I could make. I need to learn more about Photoshop, I think. ^^;

I really like the way he uses the brush around the render and tries to blend everything.

He's given me a few tips, but I don't think I've heeded them well. I just like to got brush happy.

Also: UPDATED LIVEJOURNAL ... for the first time in like ... yonks XD

Being brush happy sounds fun. XD

...wow. XD And I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. T_T

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Very cute theme, drummershuff! *has no theme cause... I'm to lazy to make one* I like the avatar. *steals avatar* I mean... *tackle hugs Santa Sora*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back