• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
Years
  • ^ Really who doesn't love that kid with the "I'm so gay" comment in their sig making breast-size puns? xDDDDD

Anyways, we get number grades here, but just a year ago it was letters, and 2 years before that... numbers.... o.O

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used to get Chinese-character grades in Taiwan, but now we have letters in America. x)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    You'll find that a lot of girls aren't satisfied with a B ;)

o_0;

I guess so. They should share the wealth of B's with me, then. XD

o______0;;
    I think a B cup is a perfect size.

o___________________________0;;

*cough*

My grades dropped as I entered high school; no more 1st place DX
    Sick? No, no, just a viral flu, broken collar bone and other assorted minor casualties.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    My grades are done like in 4 parts...first 25%, second 25% , third 25%, then fourth...I'm mostly in the top first 25% ^^

Yeah Summer is here too...though the weather is okay here today...I guess o.o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Summer and it's windily hot today, Another inside/hot day XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I know...I went outside today...and Oh.My.Gawdness...I didn't wear any shoes and the ground was burning hot ><

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Nope. =< I go home this friday though for Holiday Break, so I'll be able to get on then. =D

If you don't.... I'll.... well, just go on =D
    Holiday Break already started for me, and lasts till JANUARY The Something-eth! 8D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Holiday Break already started for me, and lasts till JANUARY The Something-eth! 8D
    Mine lasts till..about Febuary D8...and I don't want it to last that long DX
    It's going to be so-oo boring at home...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Holidays should go for a weekend..and then back to reality then back to PC..

Finally ending off with everyone elses holidays being cancelled because I prove to the government that school is nessacary 24/5 XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah...well the heat won't help me here either x.x
    I'm just going to hope I won't faint during this long holiday form the sun...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Stay inside all the time then, the computer room is currently the coolest room in the house..which enables me to remain inside all the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back