• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Here, i'll be here to, for a bit, don't worry Alex XD

So fuuny, when I first emt you, i swore you were a girl, then when i foudn out you were a guy, i still swore on my lfei you were a girl >.< Srryz =P

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    400? That's nothing compared to that, or to what other people in previous DCCs have reached. XD
    It's better the last 3 previous ones though, XD, but that was because DCC was inactive >.<

So fuuny, when I first emt you, i swore you were a girl, then when i foudn out you were a guy, i still swore on my lfei you were a girl >.< Srryz =P
    You seriously though Alex was a guy?! WTF? Lol.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years

I really can't understand some of that. O_o

It's better the last 3 previous ones though, XD, but that was because DCC was inactive >.<
    Better, but not as good as what it could have been. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I found it hard enough to just get what I got just now. 8D

I really can't understand some of that. O_o
    He always types to fast, I take time to read it, XD

Your Articuno theme is kawaii, =D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    On the 30th of January. I hope none of the year 7 people "take over" our playground, XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    400? That's nothing compared to that, or to what other people in previous DCCs have reached. XD

I'm still allowed to be proud of that. It's a high achievement for me..only XD

How many days in January? Because I might be able to work out when I go back..since I forgot now XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    How many days in January? Because I might be able to work out when I go back..since I forgot now XD
    XD, there are 31 days in January, Nica.

Yeah, I was amazed that you could go that far, than again, I never looked at the posst in the older DCC threads.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay XD

You can't really look at the posts in the older DCC threads..I know theres an archive but..I just don't know if you can look how many posts everyones made XD

Though I only know Decembers, Novembers and Octobers because I took a screenie XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Okay XD

You can't really look at the posts in the older DCC threads..I know theres an archive but..I just don't know if you can look how many posts everyones made XD

Though I only know Decembers, Novembers and Octobers because I took a screenie XD
    XD, you can see them all...it's the same way you look at December's...

Now, I gotta log off soon..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Last time I checked there was only two threads in that area. I'll go have a look XD

Too bad XD

EDIT: Twooo

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    WTF? Two? I have all of the threads, you must have changed the threads type in options...because you might have said that you only can view the newest threads...yeah.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    You can look at who's posted in any thread. O_o

Where all the threads are listed it'll give you a number of the total amount of posts in that particular thread on the right. Click it and a new window will pop up with all the members that posted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back