• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yes all kinds of Pizza's are Tasty But I like Chicken pizza the most.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    eww i hate those kind of pizzas! i like ones from a pizza place (Such as Pizza Hut, Pizza Pizza or Chewy's<--is the best EVER!!! Crust is sweetend n stuff) xD

Well, beggers can't be choosers. I want pizza, and the latest any pizza places delivers around here is 1AM. It's now 12:54. =\

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Wa, whats with Chicken Pizzas? Ew... >.<

I love Chicken

I love Pizza

But CHicken pizza soudns stomach turning >.>

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm Only Umbreon. Have you heard of me?

hahaha, it's quite alright.
    Of course I know Only Umbreon. Especially after you got drawn into that funny thing Nick is doing with those D.2 & Nonstop pictures. :laugh:

So, what are you doing at PC? Bored? =/

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Okay, and In my School they serve only Chicken Pizza and another Day another pizza.

Ullion

Years
    Hey 22sa, that was your 6500th post! Thast prob more of an accomplishment then 1000th post >.< =P

Breon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 25, 2010
    Of course I know Only Umbreon. Especially after you got drawn into that funny thing Nick is doing with those D.2 & Nonstop pictures. :laugh:

So, what are you doing at PC? Bored? =/

Haha yeah, well, they WERE kind of asking for it.

And actually, he's the one who told me about this place, so I decided to join just for kicks. But I honestly really like it here.

22sa

Years
    Hey 22sa, that was your 6500th post! Thast prob more of an accomplishment then 1000th post >.< =P
    Yeah, because of speed posting in here. You can't see what I was like in Old PC, but I was 100 times more glorious in post count at that time then now. xD; When I was a grade student and had time... ;_;

Ullion

Years
    Lolz Thankx, im only 3 posts (not counting this one) away from getting there!! Yay!!! =D

EDIT: 4, whoops ma bad XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Me too you have posted many much thats exciting so congrats.

Ullion

Years
    Umm thnx >.<

Well, umm ya >.> in grade school there is always lots of spare time..then HS comes in and lights it on fire xD apparently one of my friends in Britain told me that Collage is alot easier (altho im goin 2 Uni, not Coll.) xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Me too you have posted many much thats exciting so congrats.

Not as exciting as my pizza that's about to come out of the oven. XD

Well, umm ya >.> in grade school there is always lots of spare time..then HS comes in and lights it on fire xD apparently one of my friends in Britain told me that Collage is alot easier (altho im goin 2 Uni, not Coll.) xD

What is the difference between Universities and Colleges?! o.o

22sa

Years
    Haha yeah, well, they WERE kind of asking for it.

And actually, he's the one who told me about this place, so I decided to join just for kicks. But I honestly really like it here.
    It's much friendly here then at PE2K, but a bit less active in the other chat forum, and usually no intelligent conversations going on (-_- lol). Most of our (Current) activity are in the clubs board and this thread. But you'll see for yourself. Welcome to PC!

Ullion

Years
    Ooohh... its coming out of the oven, well can you hand me a piece? Ih wait, theres some in my kitchen, nvm >.<

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    okay so your pizza is more exciting then let me have one piece.

Ullion

Years
    hehe, i wnated one so you would have one sless... oh and what'dya know MY 1000th POST WHOOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!! *gives everyone REAL pizza and hugs* xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back