• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 25, 2010
    It's much friendly here then at PE2K, but a bit less active in the other chat forum, and usually no intelligent conversations going on (-_- lol). Most of our (Current) activity are in the clubs board and this thread. But you'll see for yourself. Welcome to PC!

Why thank you! I'm still in the midst of checking everything out, so this is the only thread I've posted in. But I'll venture out once I get familiarized with this set-up.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ya, it took em a while to get used to this place, this is the first forum I've been to... adn i joined this summer xD and just recently i joined another forum.. but that was made by a friend i met here, and the site is just 1 huge Naruto RolePlay =D

Ullion

Years
    *eats human flesh* man tastes better than ur pizza ;)

Hoser? You mean Poser? xD

Ullion

Years
    nope.. well probably... but i live in a box.. so hush down xD and im headin off 2 bed, ttfn!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    oh and what'dya know MY 1000th POST WHOOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!! *gives everyone REAL pizza and hugs* xD
    I was all like that when it come to my 1000 post, but I can't remember it all now, XD...congrats!~

I *cough* live in a box too *cough*, ;p

I've never heard of hoser either :x That's probably cause I don't live in Canada...c:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Someone didn't post at least 4 words? Where? >.< Oh well, doesn't matter really, i think XD And it shouldnt be that hard to post at leats 4 words, oh well. I remember when i first tried to post in the DCC, it was with Matt, Dawg 2005, Inuyasha Puppychu adn a few others i think... anywyas, i apparently broke every rule in the book XD, oh and my spelling was way worse then too =P
    What month was it? Because if anyone was harsh to you, it was probably John. I'm not usually harsh to people because I was worse than all of you put together. But yeah, if it was after April, drummershuff would have been the harsh one as I was Dawg 2005. XD
    Wouldn't you of all people like to know~ ;3

My first DCC post was about cake ^-^ It was with Charizard_Fire_God (banned), his other buddy I don't remember but is also banned, and...that other guy....D: [/short_term_memory]
    Anywho, That was back in the Summer Daily Chit Chat~
    This is my first post in the DCC. The only reason why I started posting was because Max and Mayl wanted someone to chat to in here.

I thought this was was quite funny from Dakota.

And I have this one saved, so this is probably my second post in the DCC,

Then another funny one about me being sodomozed...

nope.. well probably... but i live in a box.. so hush down xD and im headin off 2 bed, ttfn!
    Heh, I'll be getting to be 9,000th post soon. I've lost interest. -_-

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Everyone posts differently in the past...XD

I've never been harsh, only on explaining the rules to people that never obey them :x

I've been so bored, I even made a poll...gee I'm desperate for posts...

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Why is everyone obsessed with posting at the moment? O_o

I hate most of my posts at PC. Even looking back, like two months ago, I wish I could have changed something. Like that little typo which makes the post look crap. ><

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    lmao @ Dakota's post

Everyone posts differently in the past...XD

I've never been harsh, only on explaining the rules to people that never obey them :x

I've been so bored, I even made a poll...gee I'm desperate for posts...
    Aww, I should be sleeping now, but I feel full sympathy for your situation lol.

...Nevermind. >_>

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, I make typos...but bleh I don't really care, only if it's a major typo.

I'm not that obsessed with posting, am I? XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, but I'm not obsessed about it, just bored so I go looking for ways to post...o.o XD Wait, that that doesn't make sense...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, but I'm not obsessed about it, just bored so I go looking for ways to post...o.o XD Wait, that that doesn't make sense...
    YOu're not too obssessed, else you would've join the Kanna-chan club already, the most posting-craze thread next to Daily Chit Chat. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back