• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decolonized (PG-13)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    (OOC: Well I was hoping that somebody besides Jasonwolf would have posted by the time I made my second post but whatever. This is the day directly following the day of the murder.)

News of the killing spread like wildfire throughout the normally quiet settlement. For Delta, this could mean a lucky break or an unlucky one. On one hand, this nes might potentially cover up his in comparison petty theivery. On the other hand the amped up secruirit might spell bad new if anyone was on the lookout for him. Looks like he had to take his chances and hope for the best.

Delta went through his usual morning routine. This time he was assigned to do a misson from the board to make him blend in with the regular trainers. When he left the house he decided it best to wait out until the regular townsfolk were active so he could blend in with the crowd and stay out of sight of the gaurds.

Evenually, the sun rose and trainers and other people went to and fro. At this time Delta slipped out into the crowd and strlled casually towards the trainer center. He mixed in with a groupof other trainers to ensure he would be covered all the way there. One of the trainers, a girl who looked to be a few years yonger than Delta, spoke to him.

"Hi, your a new face. What's your name?" she asked.

"Why should I tell you?" Delta cooly replied.

"Geez you don't have to be mean, I was only trying to be nice." she seemed to be getting a bit tense.

"Fine then, it's Delta." Said he, attempting not to start anything that would attract attention.

As soon as he could, Delta slipped away from the trainers. He had no desire to be with the highly social and talkative lot he had put up with. He peered from behind a building to the trainer center. The group he was just with had arrived. They were talking with the gaurd from yesterday, he was accompaied by another gaurd. The one from the previous day held a poster in front of the group of trainers. Delta saw on it a rough skech of himself. The trainers and gaurds spoke words inaudible to Delta, then a trainer pointed in his general direction. Delta swore under his breath and began to half run, half jog away. He needed speed and to be low profile. He heard walking footsteps and began takng evasive manuveres. He was near impossible to catch even if they were running after him. He went weaving between buildngs and streets. He was nearing the forest, they couldn't hope to follow him through there.

There was still the risk of them posting gaurds but Delta didn't think they would do that with a killer they need to be watching for. He made his way into the forest and began ponering his next move. He figured he might as well work on expanding his team. He sent forth Growlithe and thought for a moment.

"Well Growlithe,' he began, 'looks like we're catching a Pokemon toay. Lets see, I only have a fire type, and he's pretty offensive. So we need a defensive water, ground, or grass type." He concluded.

So he began his search, all the while checking to see if he was being persued. Then he came across a group of Wooper slashing about in a puddle.

"A Wooper would be perfect." He thought, gazing at the group whilst being concealed behind thick bushes "But it's not exactly my style." He thought as he saw them splashing happily about in the water, completly carefree.

He obsered one partiular Wooper. It was female and had a slight notch in its tail. It seemed to be pretty young, younger than the other Wooper. It went away from splashing in the puddle to go eat a patch of berries it spotted far away. Once it disappeared from sight the other Wooper went off elsewhere. Moments later, the young Wooper returned. Its joyful epression turned to sadness and fear. It stood, looing around, wimpering. Delta stood and contemplated. He was sure the Wooper would find its way but seeing it cry was just too much.

"Growlithe." He said at length, releasing it from its Pokeball. Growlithe stared at Delta and awaited his command. "Go to that Wooper,' he said, 'pick up the scent trail of the other Wooper and lead it home." Growlithe nodded and went to the Wooper.

At first the Wooper was scared of Growlithe, but as he came closer and showed no signs of agression the Wooper's expression turned to curiosity. Growlithe spoke to it in the Pokemon tounge and before long Wooper jumped on his back. Growlithe quickly picked up the odor trail and began onward, Delta following from a distance.

It only took minutes for the group to reach a clearing in the forest with a marshy pond. Wallowing in the mud was the Wooper from before and a few Quagsire. Growlithe gently put Wooper to the ground and nudged her onward with his nose. The Wooper stared for a second, it seemed reluctant to leave. Eventually, it gave in and slowly trodded over to the others. Delta watched for a moment. A large Quagsire was the first to notice. It and all the others came out of the pond and stared down at the Wooper, they all towered over it.

The Quagire wailed with anger in its voice and slapped the Wooper with its tail. Wooper was thrown aside and it went sobbing away. There was nothing more Delta could do so, slghtly saddend, he and Growlithe walked away. A snapping of branches alerted the two and the very same Wooper came running. It ran right into Growlithe and looked up. A smile came to its face as she saw Growlithe. Growlithe looked to Delta, waiting for instruction.

Delta thought on this. He couldn't send it away because it had nowhere to go. But he couldn't take it because it was young and weak and would hold him down. The Wooper now looked to Delta, a pleading expression in its large eyes.

"You don't want to travel with us." Delta said.

Wooper only pushed itself harder against Growlithe's fur. Growlithe dipped is head and touched Wooper's with his nose. Growlithe looked up again.

"Well if you say so Growlithe." He sad, understanding what Growlithe wanted. He held out a Pokeball "But only if Wooper agrees." he said.

Growlithe murmured to Wooper, as soon as it understood the situation it looked up at Delta. It smiled, made a happy cry and tapped its head against the Pokeall. It never shook, the Wooper didn't intend on resisting.

"Well then,' Delta said looking at his new Pokemon, 'that's it, no battle or anything."

It was starting to get dark. Delta recalled Growlithe and began the walk home.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    (OOC this is my first ever RP, so please don't be too harsh, also - what's OOC mean?)
    (OOC are there Duskull around? there are all other Ghost-type pokemon species there...)

as Jake rolls out of bed, he rather groggily reaches for his shirt, pulling it on (being such a tropical climate, he normally sleeps topless) and walks across to his cabinet. grabbing a pair of shorts, he slips on his belt, containing his 5 empty Pokeballs.

"Wait a minute - where's Beldum!? He cried as he counted the pokeballs on his belt. After a franitc search through his Bedroom, he bursts out the door to find Beldum disdainfully helping with cleaning the cupboards.

"Mum! Why did you take Beldum! You gave me a heart attack!" Jake yelled at his mother.

"Oh, so you ARE awake. You were meant to be out of the house ages ago, but you decided to sleep in!" Turning around, Jake realises it's his sister (his mother and sister often share clothes and Hairstyles, so from the back, you can't tell them apart)

"Well it doesn't matter. Beldum! Return!" Jake called as he picked up the Pokeball left on the table.

"Oh! you idiot! Why..." His sisters words faded into uselessness as Jake walked out the door.

'Now... today is meant to be my first day on the job. I better get to the Town center quickly.' Jake thought to himself as he released Beldum from it's Pokeball.

When Jake reached the town center, he realised how late he was! It was already quater to 12! He had really slept in!

"can I get your name please" the receptionist asked.

"Jake" he gasped, "I'm here as a Pokemon Trainer. Sorry I'm late"

"Oh, well you're the last one on the list!" ('oh no! I'm last' Jake thought) "so here is your mission description" The reseptionist said, handing him a small sheet of paper.

Jake read the paper,

|___________________________|​

"wait - where's the mission details?" Jake asked the receptionist.​

"oh, there are none. You were too late. sorry!" The reseptionist responded with a smile and a hint of laughter.​

Jake Grudginly left the building, hearing a snigger from the receptionist as he passed the sliding doors.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------​

Just as Jake reaches the edge of the forest (he planned to go out training anyway) he is met by a strange man.​

"You must be Jake, the missing trainer!" The man said.​

"uh... yeaah, how do you know?" Jake responded questioningly.​

"I'm the head of the mission department, and we had assigned every trainer with a mission, but you hadn't turned up...
    So, unfortunately, you don't have a choice of what mission you get. you will be heading into the old ruins." The man said.​

"wait - you mean the ruins of the time before Humans left for Mars? The last remnants of Human influence on these forests?" Jake exclaimed. He was always fascinated with the ruins, as it housed many Ghost-type pokemon.​

"Yes, that's the place. but the ruins are a dangerous place. nobody else chose this mission because it was so dangerous, I suggest you take the rest of the day off and head off in the morning."​

"No way! I'm heading off now! I can't be left behind by all the other trainers!" Jake yelled at the mission Department CEO, and headed off into the woods...​

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    (OOC Wow Jira-chan, that was brilliant... I better go get myself a pokemon now! [darn, I was planning to get a Poocheyena myself])

As Jake walked through the woods, he quickly became disoriented. The Thickness of the Jungle and the unfimilliarity of it soon made him running around in circles. It wasn't until Dark did Jake get any sign of the Ruins... the old stone roadway that was once apparantly a pathway between two major cities...

Following the Road, Jake kept sighting pokemon, but none of which appealed to him, so he left them alone. he was keen to catch a Ghost or Dark Type Pokemon. Not only did he like Ghost and Dark Types, but a Dark Type would cover Beldum's weaknesses perfectly.

When he just started to see the ruins in the distance (by now the moon was high in the sky, but because he had slept in so much, he was still eager to continue) Jake heard a rustle. Not like any rustle he had heard before, this one was different. Then, out of the corner of his Eye. he saw a flash of red. Something was firing an Ember attack! The rustle had come from a very angry Houndour, which was now attacking Jake with a barrage of Ember attacks! This was bad as Beldum, his only pokemon, is weak to fire-type moves. But Jake had no choice. If he ran, he would easily get lost in the woods and it was too late to try to find this place again.

"Go! Beldum! Use Iron Head!!!" Jake Screamed as he flung the Pokeball high in the air.

Mid-flight, the Pokeball Burst open, Releasing Beldum Directly above Houndour.

Beldum Came Hurtling towards the ground, a white streamlined aura eminating from it's eye.

Just as Beldum was about to collide with Houndour, the Houndour looked up and Fired an Ember attack straight at Beldum. There was no time for either pokemon to dodge the attacks. The Ember collided right into Beldum, hitting it hard. Beldum then came colliding directly into Houndour, knocking it flat to the ground, almost knocking it out.

Both Pokemon were beat. But Jake had one more trick up his sleeve.

"Houndour! You're mine!" He caled as he flung a Pokeball right at Houndour. hitting it square in the forehead. One shake, two, three, and Houndour was caught!

With a howl of Triumph. Jake picked up the Pokeball cntaining the newly caught Houndour, and set up camp for the night...

(OOC - how was that guys?)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    I left the house after spending hours lieing on my bed just staring at the emptiness. my mind had been the only thing that moved. it flowed through my thoughts. it jumped from my lonliness to my anger to my hope, but that was the least constant. i knew i had to do something whether it was about my parents or not.

i made my way slowly to the trainer base oblivious to others attempts to comfort me. i didn't need consolation i needed time to heal that was it. when i reached the trainer base i was told to go straight to the trainer head.

"ah... there you are Issac now knowing you i assume you want to get on your parents case right away, so f..." he said

"no sir. i dont. the man got away and now he can deal with his own problems. i dont need to give him more. I'm sorry i wasn't here earlier i just needed a minute or two." i said slowly at first.

he didn't want to argue. he knew i needed time. he was the first to figure that out. the trainer head didn't assign me a mission just incase i changed my mind, but i was set on what to do.

i went home and began working on an old project i dreamt about as a kid. i moved my stuff into our... er my mill. it was a big windmill, but the machinery inside broke and was removed. it took me a little bit, but i moved all my stuff to the mill and stood up on the third and top floor of the mill. here there was a glass dome which had once housed solar panels, but we relocated them to one of the other mills. i looked around the entire town and forest. it seemed like so much had happened so fast. my mind was skipping details and i was focused on the bigger facts. on the floor bellow i had moved my matress not willing to sleep in my house. i lied down on it and fell asleep. first time in the last thirty six hours or so.

(OOC yes ooc is out of character. i loved the teddiursa part XD. i'm gonna post something really special on christmas so start guessing. last i couldn't even tell you were first time if you did say something.

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    (OOC: jira-chan, how DARE you accuse me of stuff! Anyways this is the day following the day of Wooper's capture.)

Delta awakened with a groan. His master had discovered everything: That he battled someone while obtaining the parts, that he's being hunted, and that he disclosed his name. The punishment was 400 lashes with the whip. 400 new scars on his torso. The pain hadn't eased over the restless night. Some of the cuts were still bleeding. It pained him to move.

He slowly went through his morning routine and when eating his unfilling breakfast he was told his assignment.

"Many trainers are inspecting the old ruins,' his master began, 'you need to see what they are up to. Do nothing else, report back ere nightfall.

"Sir, yes sir." said Delta, concealing his pain as he has always been taught.

"Good, now away with you." His master commanded.

Delta did as instructed. He didn't bother waiting for the sun to rise, there would only have been more gaurds to worry about. Since the investigation of the murder has been suspended the police were now out for him. His poster was out in a few places around town. It read:

Wanted
    First Name: Delta
    Last Name: Unknown

Guilty of breaking and entering into the old town wheather station and theivery of vital computer parts. If spotted, alert at once. Do not attempt to engage, he is a very skilled trainer. Known to have a Growlithe with a scar-like black stripe across its face.

It surprised Delta how long they have kept up the search this long. In his old town, crime was so common most cases were abandoned in a few days. Here, though, in this quiet town, a crime might be investegated for months. Apparently, the parts he stole were more important than Delta had presumed as well, which made his offense more serious. Now, with his only cover gone, he had to be way more cautious. Luckily, he had been trained to stay swift and stealthy.

He slipped passed the gaurds near the forest with ease. It was rather easy when they were watching the ground, and he was above on the rooftops. However it wasn't as easy as it should have been, for Delta's wounds worsoned with every step.

He walked a little ways and eventually found the path to the old ruins. There were mutiple layers of footsteps there. Great. Delta thought to himself. He cautiously progressed off the trail in a thick line of trees and bushes. He eventually came to what looked to be a camp site. He inspected it. There was some food and the fire was put out recently. The old ruins were just barely in sight. It was the ruins of a very large building, overtaken by plant life. A wall was completly collapsed, reavealing multiple floors. Delta couldn't quite make out what was inside. Behind the ruins was a large metal pole.

That, thought Delta, must be where they launched the rockets.

Suddenly, there was a lurch of pain in Delta's back. He stumbled foward, and accidentally snapped a falling branch. He heard a male voice call out.

"Hey! What was that?"

A few moments later a boy, a trainer, emerged from behind some trees. He looked shocked for a moment, then came to his senses.

"It's you! You're the theif! I'm going to bring you to justice!" He yelled, two Pokeballs expanding in his hands.

"Didn't you read the notice." Delta said coldly. "It said not to engage me."

"That may be, but you don't look tough." The boy sneered. "I'll take you out myslef. Chikorita and Zigzagoon go!"

The Pokemon looked as if they hadn't been trained well. Probably new.

Delta, stepping out of the growth saud "Growlithe and Wooper, come forth."

Growlithe came forth, growling ferouciously. Wooper looked rather happy and started bouncing around. It wasn't incredibly used to battling yet, it only had a few the previous day.

"That's it." The boy mocked Delta once more. "The Growlithe is a little impressive but Wopper, come on."

"If you're so tough,' Delta replied, 'proove it."

"This will be easy! Chickorita, Razor Leaf on Wooper! Zigzagoon, Quick Attack on Wooper!"

How predictable. Delta thought.

"Growlithe, Ember. Wooper Mud Slap." Growlithe easily blocked the Razor Leaf, Wooper took the Quick Attack but stayed strong. Its tail glowed white and, dragging it acros the ground, slapped Zigzagoon head on.

"Chikorita Tackle on Growlithe now!" Chikorita charged Growlithe head on.

Delta assumed that he was trying to dodge an Ember so commanded "Growlithe use your own Tackle." Growlithe met Chikorita head on. Growlithe seemed to take a little damage but in the end overpowered Chikorita, sending it backwards. Seeing how it was stunned Delta said "Gorwlithe, follow up with Ember." Fire shot out and hit Chikorita, it winced at the pain.

"Zigzagoon, Quick Attack Growlithe while it is off gaurd!" He had made an incredible mistake, he turned his back on the enemy.

"Wooper, stop its advance with Water Gun." Zigzagoon stopped in its tracks as rushing water punded against it. "Mud Slap, now." Wooper leapt foward and doing a frontwards flip, slammed Zigzagoon in the back with its tail. "Keep on doing Mud Slap." Wooper continued pounding on Zigzagoon with its tail.

"Chikorita get Wooper off of Zigzagoon with Vine Whip." Vines spurted from Chikorita's neck and advanced towards Wooper.

Delta's plan was working perfectly, force the oppenent to make dumb moves by putting their Pokemon in danger. "Wooper Mud Slap Zigzagoon upwards." Wooper's glowing tail hit Zigzagoon in the stomach, sending it upwards, right into the Vine Whip. It made direct contact and knocked Zigzagoon unconcious.

"Growlithe Tackle Chikorita." Growlithe launched itslelf foward and barrled into Chikorita. Now it was time for Delta's arieal combonation.

"Growlithe Bite." Growlithe clamped its jaws into Chikorita.

"Now launch it up with Ember." Growlithe effortlessly tossed Chikorita into the air and then scorched it with Ember.

"Tackle it back down." Growlithe jumped above Chikorita, and grounded it. It fineshed the battle.

The trainer recalled his Pokemon, as did Delta. The trainer ran off to get help, Delta knew he needed to get out of there. He then felt incredible pain in his back, and hot blood pour dwon his spine.

No, not now. He thought. He started staggering, fighting in vain to remain concious. He was only making the pain intensify by pushing himself past where the wounds would allow. He got to one knee, still struggling. Then collapsed into blackness.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    (OOC - well I guess jira-chan and I are going to bump into each other, as we both appear to be setting up camp at the same place...)

Light filtered through the forest as Jake woke up. He groggily got dressed, and Released his new Houndour to help clean the campsite. But as Houndour came out, injured from Beldum's Iron Head attack, he returned Houndour immediately. He forgot to bring any healing items!

Just as he finished cleaning up the Campsite, he heared a rustle from behind him, and some voices.

"Come on Riolu! We've got no time to lose!" It was a girls voice...

"Hey!!! Over here!" Jake called to the voice

Even though he heard her loud and clear, it was a surprisingly long distance before he reached her.

"Hi, can I get some help? My Pokemon are injured!"

Bursting out of heavy brush, Jake really starled the girl, but her Riolu immediately sprung to her aid, Startling Jake just as much.

"Who - oh! Of cource!!!" The Girl said hesitantly... Handing Beldum and Houndour an Oran berry each.

"Thank you... I had a very rough battle with this Houndour here [OOC I kept writing Growlithe automatically instead of Houndour O_O] but managed to catch it, before realising I had no Healing items!!!" Jake Puffed, still trying to recover from chasing after that girl.

"My name's Jake, by the way." Jake said, Blushing a little, he was embarrased after forgetting his bag. "I'm supposed to be going into the ruins, but I slept in and forgot my Bag... At least I had some empty Pokeballs on my belt."

"I'm Midnight." The girl replied, "I'm meant to be going to the ruins as well... but I don't like ghost types very much, could you give me a hand?"

"oh, ok! sure then!" Jake was rather surprised. He thought nobody else was going to the ruins.

"That's an interesting Riolu you've got, how did you get it?" Jake asked Shily.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    After getting his Pokemon Healed, Jake headed off to the Ruins with Midnight.

Midnight asked Jake about his Beldum.

"Well, My Family have had Beldum for a while, this guy was a descendant of a Metagross that apparently went to Mars with his trainer... He really has gained the trait of getting it's own way. My Father tried to train it, but couldn't get it to do anything he asked, so it was stuck being a house Pokemon... until I was to become a trainer, and I was given this Beldum as my First Pokemon, my father was really impressed at how Beldum had warmed up to me..." He said (OOC I know it's long winded, but what else can I do?)

After a short walk, Jake and Midnight finally made it to the Ruins...

The Ruins towered above the forest, it was obvious that whoever lived here was very high class...

Walking through the Gigantic archway, a Misdreavous cackle echoed around the whole building, spooking Midnight.

"Houndour! Ember! Show these people we aren't afraid of the dark!" Jake called, flinging the Pokeball out to the center of the room.

Bursting out of the Pokeball, Houndour shot embers all around the room, lighting the Chanelier still hanging from the ceiling.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC i think i'll add a list of certain areas ex. northern hills, purity creek)

I awoke as though nothing had happened before. maybe i just needed rest, but now my emotions were in check. i brought myself to leave the town aswell. I just wanted some fresh air, so i packed light and went into the northern hills. i whistled as i hiked on up the gentile slopes. i sent Krakken out and asked him if he wanted to do some training.

Krakken made an honest attempt to do his best as our training began. he kept fighting even when he was doing bad. at two different points i brought krimson out to help back him up. when it happened a third time i just let krimson stay out instead of returning to his pokeball. we trained for hours, and slowly, but faster and faster i began to feel happy again.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delta awoke many hours later in a hospital bed. It was night outside. Where he once felt pain and blood he now felt numb. He noticed his backpack and Pokeballs had been stripped from him. He began to stir.

"Don't you dare try moving." A nurse said, half threateningly, half jokingly. "Your wounds have just been patched up and any sudden movements will tear the stitching."

Delta returned to lying, he didn't want to stay there yet he also didn't want to tear the stiches and end up with more pain than before. There was a buzzing sound that lasted about three seconds. The nurse got up and left. Delta was able to hear bits of talking through the wall. There was several men, all with low, grumbling voices. Delta couldn't make out the words they were saying.

"Yes he is awake." The nurse's voice rang clear like a bell amongst evil beasts. There was grumbling following this.

"I can't let you do that, he has just awoke. He needs time to recover." Delta was surprised that the nurse was standing up for him like that. Back at his own home, they would interrogate a half-dead person before giving them medical attention.

"Very well then but keep it brief." The nirse finally said after some grumbling, she sounded defeated.

The door swung open. Five men walked into the room, cramming it. They were wearing brown trench coats and hats that shadowed their faces. The door swung close. Delta looked to them, he had a feeling this wasn't going to be a gentle interrogation. In return, the men scowled at him. The door swung close.

Aprroaching his bed one of the men said "Not as tough as they make you out to be, eh? Getting beaten by such a young trainer."

"Please,' Delta said in return, 'his Pokemon went down with next to no fight, it was my wounds that made me fall."

The man nearest him chuckled a bit. "Figures." he said.

A man near the door chimed in, "A murderer and a juvenille theif. What is this town coming to?"

"Quiet." responded the man nearest Delta.

"Now,' the man continued, 'where are those parts you stole."

Delta half shrugged "Notheast in the mountains. In a town called Karoncowii, about forty leagues west of the Eastern Sea."

"He sold them!" one of the men yelled in disgust.

"I told you quiet! That means all of you." the main interrogator said threateningly.

"You think I sold them? I gave 'em away for free." Delta said, mostly just to see their reaction.

One of the men looked about to burst. There was pure anger in his eyes. He began to open his mouth, but bit back his tounge.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?' asked the man nearest Delta.

"Not a good one,' Delta cooly replied, 'I just do as commanded."

"Commanded?" asked the lead interrogator, puzzled.

Delta gave a subtle smirk, he had been waiting for this opprotunity for a long time. "It's a long story,' he began, 'but I'll share if you have the time."

"Please." the head interrogator said, more commanding than asking.

So Delta gave a recap of the crime scheme that is his life. He "extended the truth" at a few points to make it seem as if it was his mentor was forcing him to do these things, which was partially true, and to make it seem like he was less willing to do these things. It was convincing, he was a good liar. He only got a few looks of skeptocism but for the most part the general reaction was shock. Eventually, he reached the end of his tale

"And what,' the head interrogator began after recovering himself, 'is the name of the one who trained you."

Delta hesitated, pain shook him on the inside. Even uttering his mentor's name usally ment 200 lashes.

".........Zeta." He was able to throw the word out of his mouth at last.

"Alright. So if we follow you to your home we will find Zeta?" the head interrogator asked.

"That depends,' began Delta, 'Did you tell anyone of my capture?"

"Yes." the man answered. "We wanted to see if you had any parents or gaurdians, to see if you were just an average child who had done bad deeds under your parent's noses."

"Then you wont find him." said Delta. "He would've burned down the house and could be miles away by now."

The man that was outraged at Delta seemed to smile. Delta knew what he was thinking. If he was correct, he assumed that Delta was using Zeta as a cover up story.

"Very well." the man said. "We will send out a group of men and take our chances."

The handcuffed Delta and gently moved him from the hospital. There a group of six police officers met him. The man who was suspicious of Delta was sent with him. Apparently, he was also an investigator. The group travelled through the night to Delta's home. It was reduced to rubble and ash. Everything Delta knew was gone. Miniscule amounts of smoke was rising from the ash pile.

"Told ya." Delta said.

"Curious,' began the investigator, 'how you knew the house would have been burned."

"What are you saying?" asked Delta.

"I'm saying I have reasone to suspect that you burned the house. And now you're blaming it on an imaginary person. That's why you hesitated to say this so-called Zeta's name!" the investigator began yelling.

"Not only is that irrational but it is also impossible. There's still smoke rising." Delta said, surprised at the accusations.

"Yes that has to be it. Don't think I didn't notice what you said of Zeta in your tale. You said he was guilty of many things: theivery, abuse of Pokemon, and treason. Exactly the things you did." the investigator's voice now sounded bloodthirsty like a ravonous wolf. "There was one other thing you mentioned him doing: murder."

He wouldn't! He doesn't think.... Thought Delta, his toughts were interrupted by the interrogator.

"Delta, you're under arrest for larcency, battery, Pokemon abuse, treason, and murder. The punishement, public execution."

"Who gave you the right to declare capitol punishment!" Delta lashed out, appauled.

"I have my ways." the interrogator smirked.

"You.... you." Delta's voice faltered with anger.

"No matter what you say you can't change anything." the interrogator laughed manically.

Delta was led to Town Hall hours later, the trainers were called for an assmebly there. It must've been less than three in the morning. The trainers appeared agitated, some of them only had their clothes lazily over their sleepwear.

Delta was led up to public veiw next to the mayor. He gave a long speech about the accusations against Delta. He told the trainers a false backstory of how Delta was a drug addict and why he did the things he did. On and on he ranted until he reached his concluding senteces.

"Delta and his Pokemon will be show the hammer of justice next week. Both he and his Pokemon will be killed by lethal injection."

Murmers and shouts bursted throughout the crowd. Some stared blankly, dumbfounded by the announcement. Others shouted approval. Others yet shouted disapproval.

"Order!" the mayor demanded. He turned to Delta "Have you anything to say as your last words to the people?"

Delta stepped to the podium. He recieved several boos.

"Fellow trainers. I am here on false grounds. I was set up to the theivery yet that claim was rejected by your beloved police. The accusation of murder was only assumed by someone I wont name, and of course, never investegated. Yet instantly beleived by the people you trust your lives to. This is the very day I was accused, as aforementioned, no investegation. The sentence to execution was made up on the spot, no judge or jury. Of course, this was approved. Your government believes that if you think I am the sole cause of this crime and I am extinguished, it will give you a sense of safety when it is true that even after my death crime will continue. Now let me ask you, will you feel better if I die?" His speech was abruptly ended.

"That's quite enough." said the mayor. "Take him away."

Gaurds began dragging Delta away yet over the boos and cheers and noise he yelled:

"Your government is corrupted! They are teaching you to kill those who don't agree with you! Rebell against it! Stop this! Don't let my death go in vain!"

This received even more boos as he was dragged towards the front doors. He was screaming at the trainers to rebell against the governement all the way there. The last thing he saw before the doors slammed shut was the faces of the trainers. Some of them were angry yet others were sympathetic. He smiled an actual, true smile before the doors slammed shut before him. He knew he had conveyed his message.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    I halted my training imediatly. i received a call from the trainer head saying that they had caught someone for one anothr crime and wanted to know if it was my parents murderer aswell before he was executed. i shivered at the thought of seeing him, but i hurried on my way. when i arrived, the head brought me down to the holding levels. here he showed me the "man".

"thats a kid. wait what he do steal some candy from the store" i joked

"he stole and "gave away" machinery from the weather station" the trainer head said grim and stone faced

"no way. i helped you build the security how'd he get in."

"nature took out your security. he just took advantage of nature."

"wait before you said you were executing him... are you sure... he's just a kid... death seems like a bit much..."

the trainer head took a deep breath " i know he's young, but he's sadly deranged. he's been working for someone for years. i fear that he'll go right back to him if we let him go... i'm sorry"

"not as sorry as you will be when he stops breathing" I growled and opended the behind which the imate was being kept door.

i didn't let him out or give him a chance to escape. i only came in and stared him down.

"why? simple question isn't it. why delta? why do something so stupid? this zeta put you up to it? i don't care if he's real or not. just tell me why? why listen to him? why not get the trainer union? why not do something? why just give in and give up? you didn't do that when you were in court, why did you do it then?" I shook my head

"if you want to live i suggest you do something good for a change, but i will make one favor. if you want i can get your pokemon of the hook. they won't have to pay at all. if you want the deal ask for issac. i hope that i will see you soon and not on a streacher"

(to start i like using small bursts of info that subtly show my character. just for myself atleast or when you have more than one person together)

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Visitor after visitor arrived to visit Delta in his cell. They all shouted insults, mocked him, and spat in his face. The last one to arrive went by the name of Issac. he didn't spit or yell, simply ask why. That was different. Delta even asked:

"What? No yelling? No insults? Aren't you at least going to spit in my face?"

No instead he simply asked the question of why. That was all. Then he offered to free his Pokemon. As he began to walk away Delta pondered his options. Finally he came to a conclusion.

"Thanks but no thanks." he replied. "In my town it was a disgrace if your Pokemon don't go down with you, I've seen so many funerals for Pokemon and their masters. And who am I to against how I was raised?"

"And as to the question of why? It's a simple two things: fear and ignorence. I feared Zeta, he would kill me in an instant if he wanted to. So what do I do? I do as he says, I was so stupid out of a meaningless emotion. Then there was plain ignorence. You see I was raised to do what I do, it's in my human nature, as it is yours to do good. I also was stupid enough to think those parts were valuable, if you didn't excavate them within the first few days how important could they be? Back in Karoncowii it didn't matter. But that just shows the difference in our ways."

"So you see, all it takes is a frightened, stupid kid to get a criminal. By the way, it's too late to do good. Look around, this entire town hates me. I couldn't get the chance if I was made of gold and shined divine light."

He ignored Delta and continued walking. Delta was left alone, like always. Although there was one gaurd.

"Any more visitors to further disgrace me a week before my death?" Delta asked.

"Nay." the gaurd replied.

Delta settled himself in the uncomfortable bed and considered what Issac had said. It still confused him how he looked a criminal like him in the face and offer mercy to his Pokemon. It boggled his mind that anyone was capable to offer mercy to someone like him. So different from his old home.

Why? he thought, Does he even care. I'm a ruthless, insane, dangerous person and he wants me to do good? Ha! I will never understand people. Well, there's nothing that can be done now. I've done what I've done and now must face the consequences.

Do I regret it? No. It was of my own choice that I did Zeta's bidding, I could've contacted the union but no. I could've run away but no. I was too dumb, I thought I was too far up the river to paddle back down. Of all the bad desicions I've made and now look where it has landed me, only captured criminal in this place. How embarassing. But what can I do. I will die next week and that's that.

Delta continued thinking through the early morning. He considered all the bad descisions he has made in his realativly short life. He considered if anyone would do anything based on what he said earlier that day, most likely not. He thought of what death was like. He pondered until droziness overtook him. The next day would be day two of seven in his day untill death.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (i didn't leave i have on more thing to say)

"well even if you can't go anywhere your mouth still moves and words come out so you still can do me some good. three nights or so a man came to my property and killed my parents. if you know him after i describe him you might get out of this one way deal. i know it worked for my cousin when he "accidentally" set his X-girl friend's house on fire. he got out after what was it ten tweleve, either way it beats death. he was a kinda boney man, balding, and brown hair. deep scratchy voice like he gargled nails or something. brown leather vest black shirt black pants. i didn't see much more.

you know him?? oh! and this was on the vest."

i took out a piece of paper and drew this:
    Decolonized (PG-13)

"so is it someone you knew?? or can you atleast tell me it doesn't involve this zeta guy. yeah i beleive you on that one. oh and about that good behavior, its only temporary. you should have seen me a few days ago. and human nature is inconsistant. why can i go from loss to hope or detirmination. just dont give up."

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delta took a long gaze at the paper. There seemed to be an air of familiarity to it. Now that he was free of Zeta or anyone like that he could freely reveal the identitiy of anyone. He searched deep in his memory. It couldn't have been Zeta because the memory of this person was very vague. Then it hit him.

"I'm afraid to tell you but he does indeed have something to do with Zeta. He is definatly a Karicowiian. If memory serves true then he is the very person who delivered the parts to Karoncowii. I believe his name was Gamma, his reason for murdering your parents is unknown but he always was a little crazy. Either he wanted to have a little of his "fun" or your parents got in his way. Whatever it may be I'm most definate that is the guy. But that wont help anyone much. He is in Karoncowii now. I still wonder what they wanted with those parts though. My guess would be they plan to take more land, by force. Still, it's debatable."

He gave Issac a long, hard look. He gazed into his eyes to see any emotion then after awhile he said:

"Satisfied?"

He predicted Issac wouldn't believe him. He figured Issac would believe it was another made up person, but he was a convincing liar, even if he was sure the man he was describing was the messager Gamma.

"One last thing,' Delta said, "When any gaurds you tell laugh in your face when you tell them this, at least tell them I want to be executed before my Pokemon. No need to watch them suffer."

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    (OOC - can I catch a Duskull???)

Searching through the ruin, Jake found very little. It wasn't until he reached what must have been a kitchen area did he see the Misdreavus, Cackling away and Hiding in corners that were hidden to all but Midnight. Sneaking up from behind, he whispered "Houndour, use Bite"

Houndour just frownd and let out a cry of confusion. This alerted Misdreavus, who quickly fled.

"well it appears that Misdreavus won't be bothering you anymore" Jake said to a rather terrified Midnight.

"Th-thank you" she replied, still a lttle shaken.

Walking further through the ruins, Jake chanced upon a strange object. It was a purple box with the faded writing on the front

looking in the box, it was obvious that whatever was in there, it had already been removed. (OOC D/P reference, maybe our settlement IS in Floroama town after all, and don't worry, the pokemon I'm referencing below isn't Rotom)​

Then, Hovering from in front of what appeared to be the frame of an old TV was a strange Pokemon, unlike one Jake had ever seen before, it was a ghost pokemon with only one eye and a Skull over it's face, it seemed that the skull was from a different pokemon, as it had two eye holes. The Pokemon stared down at Jake before Launching a purple beam right at him.

"Beldum! Quick! Use Iron head!!!" Jake squealed before flinging the Pokeball right at Duskull, into the purple beam.

Beldum absorbed the attack, then as the pokemon was charging a second beam, hit it square in the Skull, creating a small crack in it, and breaking the Pokemon's Focus.

"Midnight! Over here! Help!!!" Jake called out across the hall.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    "Midnight!!!" It was useless... She was nowhere to be seen or heard, perhaps she left already?

"Beldum! Iron head again!" Jake called. Beldum Obeyed without question, but Duskull was faster, sneaking up behind Beldum and striking at it. Beldum, being disoriented, didn't know how to attack the Pokemon.

"Ok Belum! That's enough! Houndour! Show that Pokemon your Ember!" Jake called, Throwing two Pokeballs Simultaeneously. (OOC I can't spell)

Houndour Shot an Ember attack at the Pokemon, Burning it...

After a long series of red and Purple flashes, the Pokemon seemed to tire out.

"OK then... whatever you are, you're mine!" Jake flung a third Pokeball at the strange Pokemon, One shake, two shakes, three shakes... CRACK!!! The Pokemon escaped!!! Before Jake could react, it shot a Purple blast at Houndour, knocking it out...

"Well, Beldum! let's try again! Iron defence!"

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "hmm... fair enough sounds plenty like since i left out how he acted. i'll try and convince my uncle to give some real justice. oh and by the way i knew his name was gamma. thanks" i walked out and found my uncle the warden of the detention level.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Beldum, released from it's Pokeball, blocked all incoming attacks, allowing for the burn to deal more damage, when Jake thought the Pokemon couldn't hold on much longer, he flung a second Pokeball... 1, 2, 3... CLICK! The Pokemon was caught!!!

Just as he picked up the Pokeball containing his third Pokemon, Jake saw Riolu watching the battle from the sidelines.

"Well Hey there Riolu, what's the matter? I could have used your help there..."

Riolu just turned around and walked off, trying to get Jake to follow. After a long walk through the halls of the Ruins, Riolu lead Jake to Midnight, who seemed to be in some kind of trance...

"Midnight! Midnight! Wake up!!!"

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    i tried my best to convince my uncle to revoke the sentence, but his hands were tied. i tried the mayor aswell, but again refused. i hated the death sentence, but using it on that kid was just insane. having exausghted my reasources i told my uncle to try and make it as quick and painless as possible.

i left town fully packed and walked out into the forest to the east of town and headed towards the mountains.

Back