• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decolonized (PG-13)

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    OOC - @DM101

I dunno... seems to be a little bit plain... I'd probably add a little bit more into appearance and personality

also, all Pokemon are different (even though they have the same in-game sprites) so what makes your Chikorita unlike all the others? maybe a slightly thinner leaf, or differently shaped beads, it doesn't have to be big, but there should be at least something

other than that I'd say you're accepted.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    "Fine then." Delta finally caved in. "I'll have to train you two to be survivalists, but since you don't seem to want to leave I'll have no choice. But first we have to get out of this forest, once we pass the border the guards will probably give up there. I honestly don't think anyone in the entire town would dare cross the forest's edge."

As they walked Delta gave them basic advice on surving in the wolderness that didn't require phisical lessons, plus a few combat notes. This mostly included water pureifiying techniques, fire starting ways (Just in case Growlithe wasn't there.) basic hand singnals: namely the commands go, stay, regroup, split up, be aggresive, and stay passive. He also talked about how to make shelter, some of the more advanced Pokemon catching techniques, and general tips on using the environment during a battle. He highly doubted they would be able to remember all of this, but he hoped they would at least retain the basics.

"And remember,' Delta said, 'we won't be able to find any means of transporting and exchanging Pokemon, plus, there are tests that can be done to trace a Pokeball to the place where it was used. That means we are limited to six Pokemon each, but we will be able to help each other out and temporarily trade Pokemon, so don't be too worried because we will have eighteen Pokemon between us. But be very selective in choosing who you want to capture. Especially you, Jake, as you already have four."

Delta continued: "Only capture Pokemon you know will benefit your team. Base who you catch on type, temeperment; as in wether or not you think you can work well with the Pokemon, and it's attributes. Like its offensive capabilities, speed, and defense."

By the time he had figured he had told them enough for the day, and his throat was starting to ache, the sun was high in the sky, it was probably around high noon.

"We'll stop for a short break here. Only a few minutes at most, and be highly conservative on food. It will be best to eat only the things that are most likely to go rotten first. It may seem hard to eat so little so suddenly, but you will get used to it in a couple of days."

With that Delta sat himself down on a strong and sturdy tree near the edge of the road, which already had signs of overgrowth and neglect, a signal they were starting to go beyond where most people usually travel. He took a small swig of water from his canteen, and ate a small chunck of bread with a small portion of cheese. It was a pretty luxorious meal for one who intended to be on the road for a long time.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Delta began puring information to Jake, a few things he already knew, but most of it was completely new to him. He found fire starting and water purification quite hard.

"So, you're saying I can only catch 2 more Pokemon, so be careful? Well how about I make a guide of Pokemon to look out for? That way if we combine all our Pokemon once we have 18, then no matter what Pokemon we face, we can beat it!"

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    "Do what you want. But if I, or anynone, sees something they think will help us out, we moght as well go for it. But we would do well to try to cover all of, or at least most of, the types." Delta said. "So we already have a two Fires, Water, Ground, three Darks, a Normal, a Fighting, a Steel, an Ice, and a Ghost.So would do us well is an Electric, Bug, a Dragon but I doubt we'll be lucky enough to find one, a Flying type would be immensly useful, a Psichc but I also doubt our luck with that, a Grass, a Rock type might com in handy, and a Poison."

That makes eight, combined with our 10 makes 18, that's assuming we don't get any dual-typed Pokemon."

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    (OOC:whoops, I knew I would screw up that part, thought Duskull was Dark. Oh yeah, forgot abot Snowrunt. Let's just pretend I'm not a moron, okay? )

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    It was a few minutes later and it was still either mid or late afternoon.

"Alright, let's go." Delta said. "If we keep a brisk pace we might be able to get about three fourths of the way to the edge of the forest. We should be out of here about this time tommorow, earlier if we can wake at dawn."

And so Delta began to walk off at a increased pace. But a brisk pace to him was a bit faster than most, so he slowed down a tad to make sure Jake and Midnight were close behind. This time he said nothing, instead he was thinking about the best routes to take. He didn't know much about the landscape, and few to no maps existed of the surronding land. None of the entire continent, and one of the world seemed like an absurd concept. Even if a map exesited, the town he was aiming to reach wouldn't be on it, as Karonkowii was a very secretive and secluded place.

The little things Delta knew was that he was going directly North, but soon would have to change to a northeast path. This way he would have a chance at finding the mountain range Karonkowii was located on. The mountain would take him there. Other than that, he only knew that there was an ocean due West. He knew nothing of other towns, roads, rivers, enviornments. All he knew is that they were somewhere but where?

He spent the remaining hours of daylight in deep thought. In a state where he was almost removed from the rest of the world, as if he were separated from it. All the while he continued his walking.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    The rest of the party walked onwards in silence. It was gloomy, depressing. But throughout it all they pressed fowards. Every step seeming to leave a distinct and loud sound, as even the forest shared their silence.

Eventually, as day turned to night, the soft padding of stepping on dirt changed to the rustle of disturbed grass. The trail had now completly vanished. In the many years that the trail had remained unmaintained and unused had turned it to a forest of its own. Weeds and grasses had completly consumed the path. They marched on a little while through the grass in the night until Delta saw a fit camping spot. He put up the hand signal for stop.

"We'll camp here for the night." Delta said, the first words in hours.

"Set up all of the things we will need for the night." Delta commanded, pulling out his rather humble bedroll. He looked around for a moment. "I don't think any search parties could've gotten this far in one day, so it's safe to light a fire."

In due time the camp was set up. Once everything was in place Delta said one more thing:

"Okay, now everyone fan out and search for firewood. Remember what the best kinds of wood to burn are. If you can, refill the water supply, but don't stray too far away. We meet back here in one hour so make sure to remember where the camp is." Delta said, planting a stick he found on the ground near the camp site. He then tied a white rag he had to it. It made decent contrast from the green and brown.

"Look for this." he said, going out into the forest. He went in a straight line so that way all he would have to do is turn around to get back to camp.

Years
    OOC:

@Jira - Oh.. Nikki.. I see. Ask her if I can interact with her, since she's the only character in the Village now... "/

Oh, and I guess this is Night Time..

---------------------------------

Ronan was at the Pokemon Center, having Nurse Joy heal his Pokemon from training as usual.

The day went out perfectly, battling some friends from the block. Some he won, some he lost. He did have a good time. And as usual, he did his 'heart' thing on certain people..

Looking around, he saw many police, all of them were looking for a person Delta, and a person looking for a girl named Midnight.

"She's looking for him right now." said a police that he asked about what was going on. After small talk with people, he went on his way back to his house, passing by an old house. The owner probably died.. He thought, looking at the old house, and wondering if he will go in, or not.

Years
    @Jira - So Nikki contacts you in Facebook? Weird... Is she even part of the RP?

and yeah, ppl may have forgotten already.

Ronan saw the girl going in the house. Thinking that he could not leave a girl alone in there, he went inside.

"Umm, hello? Anybody here?" He asked, not knowing whoever this belonged to.

Looking at the old house, he immediately thought that nobody ever lived here, or they have all died.

Of course, that's when he let out Elesis, just to be sure.

Years
    OOC:

Really? Who?

And of course this will work! *lying*

Elesis saw the girl stalk up, and nudged Ranon in the legs.

"Elesis! What's up?" He asked, and Elesis grabbed his pants with her mouth and dragged him to the spot where she saw the girl stalking them.

Ranon, simply followed, trusting his Pokemon. He did see a Shuppet, and a Gallade, but he did not see the girl.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (i have no idea why im posting, but since my char was lost in an ice cave i don't really have to worry. i guess i'll just have issac wake up and then he'll try and catch up.)

i rubbed my head. somehow i had become unconcious and now i had no idea where i was or what was going on. all of my pokemon were gathered around as well as the wild swinub which i followed to the cave. apparently my pokemon had been taking care of me aswell as the swinub. as a way to repay the swinub i asked him if he wanted to come with me. instead it seemed that he wanted me to follow him again. this time he lead me out of the caves and onto the mountain side. he led me down the mountain and when i got to town i went imeadiatly to the head trainer. he told me i was missing for weeks. i was shooked. some how i had gone into a coma and now i had life to catch up on. i went home and was followed by the swinub. at home i began going through lots of paper work which the trainer head gave me to catch me up.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Name: Blake Thomas

Physical appearance: Blake has fair skin thats almost white which is surprising due to all the time he spends outside. His hair is naturally colored a dark green and it goes down to the base of his neck. It's very messy and he can never get it to stay straight and flat. He stands at only 4'5 short for his age and weighs 100lbs. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown and they show all his emotions. He has a scar from when he provoked a fire Pokemon as a child. This burn scar goes from the corner of his left eye all the way to the base of his neck on the left side.
    Clothing: Blake is always dressed in a midnight blue t-shirt with a black flame on it, faded black skinny jeans and a pair of midnight blue converse. He constantly wears a pair of midnight blue fingerless gloves and a baseball cap of the same color with a black flame on it like his shirt and also always wears a black jacket.
    Misc. objects: a black backpack that inside only holds things he needs to survive and a picture of him and his mother.

Personality: Blake can be cold at times, mainly in battles, when someone is being bullied, or when he just plain doesn't like someone, which is rare. He is a fan of people who are talkative because he's a quiet person and he can't stand people who are mean to others. Most people just stay away from Blake unless they know him and the people who do treat him fairly with respect. Blake lives by the saying Treat others the way you want to be treated and unless he really dislikes someone he treats everyone with respect. In most situations he'll be the one to stay calm and together but if someone he cares about is hurt or in danger he'll act rashly not even bothering to think.
    History: Blake was born and raised in the town Blake grew up with just his mother because his father died shortly before he was born. Not very popular amongst the other kids in the town Blake spent all his time with the Pokemon that roamed throughout the town, them being his only friends. On his sixth birthday Blake was playing around in the forest outside the town and he accidentally startled a wild Vulpix who lashed out and burned him with ember leaving the burn scar on his face. After that Blake held a fear of fire Pokemon a fear that was made greater when a stampede of Ponyta accidentally set his house on fire after they had been startled and were stampeding through the town. Blake managed to get out of the house and his mother had been at work, but his fear of fire Pokemon was now full out terror. Now he's become a Pokemon trainer with the intention of keeping things like what happened to him from happening to other people.

Pokemon
    Nickname: Bubble
    Species: Oshawott

Special attributes: (Don't know how to explain so here's a pic it's a shiny)
    Decolonized (PG-13)

Personality: Bubble is a very joking Pokemon. He's lively and happy and no matter the situation he will always do something to make people laugh intentional or unintentional. He loves Blake very much and will do anything to help him.
    History: His mother decided to give him a Pokemon for his ninth birthday and so she gave him Bubble. This was only four months before the fire and now a year later Blake and Bubble are inseparable and have a friendship formed with trust and love.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (alright your accepted now)

having gone over all the papers i tossed them on the counter in my house and walked to the windmill. the swinub was still following me. when it wasn't looking i tossed a pokeball and captured it. i attached the pokeball to my belt and climbed up to the second floor. here i found by back up supply for my items. i grabbed three more pokeballs to resuply. i jumped through the ladder hole to the first floor and ran outside. i had to catch up with everyone. i began wandering in the nearby forests so that i could always see the town.

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Wow, surprised to see this still alive. Anyways, I think I'm just going to ask to leave now. I have my own RP and, in all honesty, have lost most of my interest in this one.

Back