• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Deerling or Reshiram? [I remember Christmas in Unova...I was in my winter forme!]

Zekrom or Reshiram?

• Total voters

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
Years
  • CANT DECIDE.

Reshiram is awesomeness, what with its white-ness and the way it looks. It looks better, but then I realized it looks completely stupid when it's flying. (watch the 14th trailer) It doesn't make sense, does it? Still, I adore it.

Zekrom, however, is cooler. Dragon/Electric is a genius typing, and its turbine is awesome. But yeah, the design is a bit generic, excluding the tail.

So, I can't decide. They both have their strong points.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I like both Reshiram and Zekrom equally but I'm leaning towards Reshiram because not only does it remind me of Blue Eyes White Dragon, its STAB combination is completely unresisted with TurboBlaze taken into account.
    Same here only I am leaning more towards Zekrom, It has one of the most cool type combos in the whole game (Reshiram has one two but most predicted a Dragon/Fire)
    Also it reminds me of the Red eyes black dragon :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Which to choose...

I like both, but I will have to say Zekrom not only because my favorite color is black, but I prefer dull things rather than shiny and because it just looks like epic badness in its soul. It also reminds me of the lonely and hard to understand, I like the way it reminds me of technology, since I love tech (also love nature), but those are my reasons.

Years
  • Reshiram > Zekrom

Although I'm not too fond of it's typing, it just looks prettier than the big black bug with a lightup rear end.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I LOVE BOTH ... BUT if I had to choose just one it would be Zekrom.
    Just cause there's something about it that I love...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • When I first saw them, I was drawn to Zekrom. But by virtue of the version I was intent on getting, I've grown to love Reshiram. I prefer it. It's so elegant and angelic. And like most people say, the eyes are awesome. I also prefer its tail as it's based on a fire fan or something like that, and it doesn't look like an abnormal growth like Zekrom's does.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • At first I liked Reshiram but after a while I started liking Zekrom more. I think it's because he seems to be a really cool electric type Pokemon and has good moves.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • ...Zekrom,by far.
    it's awesome! a dragon-electrictype,awesome eyes,glow-in-the-dark chesthair,even a big tail!
    so,yeah,Zekrom it is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Zekrom from day one. (sorry for the rhyme.)

Reshiram looks....unfinished.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • To be honest with you, I liked Reshiram at first glance but now I really like Zekrom more. Not only because of typing and competitive battling but it simply looks cool.

Years
  • Reshiram is a horrid Pokemon. The lack of attention towards anatomy in it's design makes it impossible to look at it seriously. How is something like that capable of flight? Zekrom wins by default. Not to say I don't like Zekrom.

Oh, and wingcrotch.

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I like Zekrom because of design and battling. But I do like Reshiram a little because of its typing.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I think Reshiram's design is more angelic and peaceful than Zekrom.
    Oh and its typing is cool also; Fire/Dragon. So therefore, I like Reshiram more.

Back