• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Deerling versus Deerling versus Deerling versus Deerling!

Which Deerling forme is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I like the Summer Deerling the most as it expresses the type of the pokemon better.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Spring. It's freakin' pink. Second is Autumn, third is Winter, fourth is Summer. That green ugh.

Years
  • I personally like the Autumn Deerling because:

1. The winter Deerling looks too normal.
    2. I don't like the color pink.
    3. The Summer Deerling's green coat doesnt look natural to me.
    4. I caught my Deerling in its autumn form.
    5. I like autumn the best out of all the seasons.

Deerling versus Deerling versus Deerling versus Deerling!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I'm going to refer to Deerling as Shikijika in this post because I love the word.

My favourite of Shikijika's formes would probably have to be the spring forme. I really like all the formes of Shikijika and the only reasons I was able to come up with for spring were its official art and shiny sprite.

I love the shading the most on Shikijika's official art and the pink flower is absolutely adorable on the shiny's.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • I voted for winter deerling. I like the darker colour, winter is my favourite season. The other deerlings are too bright for my liking as well. Oh and the Winter C-gear skin is my favourite because it has blueish snow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2013
    Summer. I love this green color. Also, I like Winter, but Summer looks cooler for me.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I like Autumn deerling the best probably. The green just looks unnatural and I don't really like pink, and brown is boring. I do like Spring Sawsbuck a LOT.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Death is not an option?

I guess if I had to choose, I'd say Autumn Deerling. Winter Deerling looks kinda bleh. Spring Deerling just seems kinda jarring with that pink. And Summer Deerling looks all woodlandy but also drab. Autumn Deerling is inoffensive enough to take this poll.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like the Summer Deerling best because of its green coat! It also looks most like a Grass-type in its Summer form so this is why I like it the best.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Very close poll indeed! Voted summer form, because i have come to love summer in Australia, and green is my favourite colour. I do love all forms though, some of my fave gen V pokemon! What about a sawsbuck poll next week?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Spring is my favorite season of the year and I love the color pink so the Spring Deerling is my favorite. :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm definitely partial to Autumn Deerling. The orange colour looks the most realistic to an actual deer, which while not necessarily something that is required in a Pokemon, is still better than having a perfectly normal looking baby deer except for the fact that it's green or pink lol.

I think I like Autumn Sawsbuck best too. It's fabulous, like it's going to Mardi Gras.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back