• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Demite's Teeny Shop~

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    Hey, it's Demite and recently I've been creating Pokemon art both for fun and for sale. Thought some of you might like it, so I thought I'd post here. Lemme know what you think I should draw next, so far I've only drawn steel types. I am planning to do many more designs and post them here!

jirachideviantartsmol_by_demite-d9s38se.png
    klefkideviantartsmol_by_demite-d9s38s2.png
    aronsmol_by_demite-d9s38sj.png
    honedgedeviantsmol_by_demite-d9s38sn.png

They're currently available on redbubble as stickers, clothes, pillows and other merch. http://www.redbubble.com/people/demite/shop

I also post my art here: http://demite.deviantart.com/

Thanks for looking!

**New** !

gastlysmallerforums_by_demite-d9sy3ca.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    Thanks so much for the kind words! ;o;
    Ahh~ I'm not so good at people. xD But yea, definately better at creatures and animals. I can try though and post here when I'm done!
    Yea, I do sketch them out first with a fair amount of alterations, and then line over the top. I use Sai. ^_^

Years
  • I have a weakness for chibi-styled, simple drawings like those so your work captured my heart instantly. Will you be doing a Mawile sticker anytime soon? I would be very interested in purchasing and will look into getting some of the others over the weekend. ;3

Your work is lovely and I've featured it on our Twitter. Please keep it up. As an artist I really do love what I see here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    New gastly merch! I'm gonna do a series of ghost types now. :) I'll update the top post with new art as I do it. Thanks for looking and I hope you guys like! :D

gastlysmallerforums_by_demite-d9sy3ca.png

Last edited:

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    If you ever get around to Miltank I'm buying a ton of 'em.

Your DA picture made a dribble of pee come out by the way OMG.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • Amazing artwork, Demite! I'm loving how clean your art is, and I like the art style you draw Pokemon in too ;-]

I also had a look at the other non-Pokemon drawings in your deviantART gallery, and I have to say, I'm a fan of the color schemes you use. Your art has such a great vibrant vibe, and the first impression your gallery gives off is really notable too. I was definitely stunned, haha. Keep up the great work!

Back