• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Describe a Pokemon in the silliest way possible

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
Years
  • In this game, you describe a Pokemon of your choosing - appearance, fandom reaction to it, typing, anything that can accurately apply to it, really - but you have to make it sound as outlandish and silly as you can. If it helps, think of how a non-fan would describe this Pokemon, or how you would describe it to them.

Please don't use this as an excuse to bash Pokemon you dislike. Poking fun at or criticizing a Pokemon is fine, but there's no need to get mean-spirited about it. Here's my example.

Primeape: It's a monkey that does martial arts and hates literally everything.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • Mawile: A really cute little thing with a giant mouth-shaped growth sticking out of the back of its head that's probably cancerous.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Mega Blaziken: a 6 foot tall bipedal chicken who copied Heihachi's hairdo.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I was bored the other day, so I showed my mom my team. Two of my 'mon she described is for this thread here, I suppose...

Charizard: "Red lizard with wings..."
    Lucario: "Isn't that from that Twilight movie?"

-,-"

Back