• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bleh... I just created a new wallpaper image today. I was getting really sick of my other one. Oddly enough, I seem to have started a little tradition of using my own art in the image... which I never thought I'd end up doing. o_O I've done it 3 wallpapers in a row, though, so nyah.

Copy & Paste the link into address bar--> https://www.geocities.com/yamikha/desktop.jpg

Eh... a little explanation? The little Pichu up in the top left corner is Lightning. She's my Pichu character (obviously...). o_O I was bored the other day, so I put her into Pokemorph form (see... the other picture in the wallpaper XD). I killed that picture when I coloured it, but it still looks okay. I just sort of... threw in other stuff and voila. Um... yeah. That's my desktop. (I usually have more icon thingies next to the time, but my computer screwed up and I'm too lazy to restart. X3) And I didn't mean to blatantly advertise TPM like that. o_O;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @_@ I said, copy and paste the link into your address bar. I had to host it on geocities because I was too lazy to condense the file size so I could attach it. >_>

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That?s a bit odd, let me test attachments to be sure they?re okay.

Huh, it doesn?t work. I?ll look into it.

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
    Well, here's my desktop, at the actual size I use everyday (1600x1024)
    Anyway, I decided to use a pic of Misty from the first special ep, where she's swimming around underwater. The 640x480 original image's quality was terrible (it was a framecap from an AVI I have of the episode), not to mention that it stretched oddly when trying to apply it. So, what I did was I redrew it in good ol' Illustrator, and imported it into Photoshop. From there, I made a very quick (and pathetic, lol) background, and slapped the whole thing on the desktop.
    This screenshot was not edited in any way after taking, which means that I truly have no icons on my desktop (I used TweakUI XP to remove the Recycle bin)
    The slight discoloration up near the top of the image is Winamp 5 (which was finally publicly released) using a very low opacity value (I like the fade in feature)
    EDIT: BTW, I didn't see any troubles at all with uploading.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    I have nw dextop now. Only change once sencei was gone. I think thast good. I keep change them a lot lately.
    I see my name in it. XD XD XD
    Nice desktop. I love the darkness of your wallpaper. XP
    Ermm...*try to upload his desktop*
    *fail*
    Can someone upload it for me? I will send the pic to you.
    My comp can't upload. =/

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    ahh i never posted mine in a while i might as well i made the b/g for this wallpaper I got bord XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back