• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hm...how can I upload my pic...again?
    I can't seem to upload it...
    That was not good...man.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Usually large desktop screen shots need to be hosted then linked to. To actually take the pic, hit "Print Screen" then paste it into your favorite image program, and save as a JPEG.

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    Here's mine...
    Heehee...
    Desktop Screenshots

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I changed my wallpaper again! XD; Ignore the file name... x_x;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I wouldn't have even checked the file name had you not said anything silly. ;p

It looks nice, but you use plain IE. That makes me sad.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    I wouldn't have even checked the file name had you not said anything silly. ;p

It looks nice, but you use plain IE. That makes me sad.
    Really? Hmmm.... >.>; I remeber my brother downloaded Firebird, but I'm not bothering to download it, since we only have a few days of internet left. ;_; I'll download it when we get a new puter when we move. (hopefully! ^o^)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Vito, I think yours is the best background I've ever seen! XD (Lol, J/K!) And I love yours, StarLightUmbreon. The icons are so cute. ^_^; I'm gonna get a new wallpaper soon, and I'll post it up later.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Vito Winstrate said:
    Here's my boring Windows desktop, soon to be replaced by something drastic.

:o.... you use windows me? OMG... Thats the worst windows nightmare that Microsoft made... LOL..

Heres my recently installed Windows 2000 vm desktop. This isn't that much since I haven't finish installing all the programs.

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    My desktop is only wallpaper and a taskbar; Active Desktop (I WANT IT TO!) disabled the Desktop Icons view.

--]> I'll edit this l8er to get my desktop up <[--

Oh, and the programs that I've hidden are

iTunes 4
    Apple Safari
    PhotoShop 7.1
    Dragon NaturallySpeaking
    Entire MS Office 2003
    MS Visio

Recycle bin (bottom right)

Last edited:

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Nice wallpaper everyone... my Virtual Machine that has 2000 doesn't have that much. I only have Mozilla, McAfee Firewall, and Windows Media Player 9.. :-/... should I upgrade my IE to 5.5?

I am planing to install more later?

Anyone knows a another place to download anime wallpaper besides animewallpapers.com?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kaiyosei.net has a good selection of very pretty Anime wallpapers, mostly for girls. It's where I get all of mine. ^_^ But there are two different sections; Wallpaper and Background. Make sure to go to Wallpaper, because the backgrounds are for websites. (But you probably already knew that. >_>)

Anyways, I'm not on my computer right now, but I've already picked out the next wallpaper I'm planning on using. This computer has a problem with attaching files, so I'll just post a link. -_-lll

Here <-- I want my hair like hers. ^-^g

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back