• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga or Palkia

Dialga or Palkia

• Total voters

stephen_swann_123

Stephen, The fire trainer
Years
  • I prerer Dialga all the way. It looks cool and its attacks are cool to. I know palkia knows some time move but dialgas move roar of time is awesome.

Gamewhale

lol --
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Palkia. It has better speed, a better moveset, and on top of that, it just looks better.

Years
  • i had to pick so i picked Daliga but i do not really like legendaries at all i perffer making ordenairy pokemon really strong so legendaries really do not bother me

Dav

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    i prefer dialga for 3 reasons

one it looks so much better
    two its have a nice type match up, first of his kind
    three dialgas def allow it to survive attacks, then use Draco mentor which is better then both there standard moves

this said palkia in ubbers dose get his best friend(Kyogre for support)

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I'd prefer Dialga, 'cause he's all cool-like...
    and in the movie...

SPOIER ALERT
    Spoiler:

But in batle they'd be equal

+ I guess im now biased twords dialga

According to the "Pokemon Lore" and History of it all, Dialga and Palkia uhh.... "Spawned" Off of giritina, and live in the other 'realm'?

Neither, I like Giratina better than both lol. It is part of the "Dragon Trio."

Last edited:

hypermonkey

N008 H4CK3R
    Years
  • Palkia but I don't really like the Generation IV Legendaries as much as the others(excluding Regigigas and Darkrai because they pwn). I chose Palkia because Spacial Rend reminded me of Aeroblast(Lugia) except its a Dragon type move.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Dialga, because it looks cooler. Its stronger, in the movie Palkia gets owned by Dialga. Besides its the only legendary i currently own.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Palkia, for 4 reasons:
    Only one weakness (Dragon).
    Water is a better attacking type than Steel.
    Spacial Rend > Roar of Time.
    And Palkia's faster - even Rayquaza can outspeed Dialga, while Palkia outspeeds both.

Oh, and Dialga looks nothing like a dragon. Its cry is retarded, too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Dialga is my choice.
    It justs looks cooler to me,plus it's like the only steel/dragon.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • Actually i love both of them as Dragon is one of my favorite type. But the one i really like is palkia. I love water type more than a steel type.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I prefer Palkia because I love it's looks and it's special move; Special Rend. I've also seen Pokemon Movie 10 and I think it really looked cool and had strong attacks there ;)

Back