• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga or Palkia...

Who is better, Dialga or Palkia?

• Total voters

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
Years
  • Info about Dialga and Palkia

Note: this message is not meant to flame

Har D har, that was quite possibly the stupidest thing you did. You could at least give a detailed definition as to why Dialga is better, other than "Dialga just pwns because I ses so!!11!one," but then again, I really doubt any fanboy would be as cruel as to even consider their pokemon doesn't pwn as much as they think.I also find it funny that he finally says something smart when it precedes his "stupid" definitions. In this case, you are "right" because Dialga can fire his lazor! And honestly, if you can actually do so good with your dialga, then you should find better players to fight. I bet you didn't even read my message. Whatever, if you won't listen, then there is no point in talking to someone as narrow minded as you.They are both great pokemon when used in the right situations.

Now please, educate me with real knowledge and tell me how you can destroy so much Palkia with your ultimate move. You are aware that Roar of time wastes a turn hopefully.
    I'll give you props about them both being great Pokemon, sometimes I just compare Dialga to Palkia when I say Palkia sucks, cuz Palkia's still a great pokemon, but Dialga's 100x better.

Now please, educate me with real knowledge and tell me how you can destroy so much Palkia with your ultimate move. You are aware that Roar of time wastes a turn hopefully

Now please, educate me with real knowledge and tell me how you can destroy so much Palkia with your ultimate move. You are aware that Roar of time wastes a turn hopefully
    Ok, now quit repeating yourself, I am aware that Roar of Time wastes a turn, but who cares when it OHKOs Palkia into Febuary 32nd! If you fight FAIRLY (i doubt you ever do), as in same level, same IV, EV, however you want to say it, same item, same EVERYTHING, THEN THIS SHOULD BE THE OUTCOME:

Palkia goes first: Spacial Rein: (3/4 damage to Dialga)
    Dialga goes 2nd: Roar of Time: (OHKO to Palkia)
    GAME OVER!!! TEST IT YOURSELF, BUT I DOUBT YOU'LL DO IT FAIRLY!!!

I bet you didn't even read my message
    Yes I did, now you read mine, but
    I bet you didn't even read my message!!!!!

Last edited:

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Yes we know Dialga's better, but there's no need to say these thing to people who like Palkia, do you?

Years
  • Who is better, Dialga or Palkia?

Proven: Dialga is beter!
    Battle: Palkia start (higher speed stat) Palkia used Spacial Reign
    Dialga used Roar of time (it's super effective)
    Palkia has been knocked out.
    Dialga wins
    Common sense: Dialga controlls time, Palkia controlls space: Palkia sends a meteor to destroy Dialga, Dialga stops time and destroys Palkia and the meteor as they are helpless.

Mewtwo could take Dialga and Palkia, Mewtwo FTW

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Note: this message is not meant to flame

I'll give you props about them both being great Pokemon, sometimes I just compare Dialga to Palkia when I say Palkia sucks, cuz Palkia's still a great pokemon, but Dialga's 100x better.

Ok, now quit repeating yourself, I am aware that Roar of Time wastes a turn, but who cares when it OHKOs Palkia into Febuary 32nd! If you fight FAIRLY (i doubt you ever do), as in same level, same IV, EV, however you want to say it, same item, same EVERYTHING, THEN THIS SHOULD BE THE OUTCOME:

Palkia goes first: Spacial Rein: (3/4 damage to Dialga)
    Dialga goes 2nd: Roar of Time: (OHKO to Palkia)
    GAME OVER!!! TEST IT YOURSELF, BUT I DOUBT YOU'LL DO IT FAIRLY!!!

Yes I did, now you read mine, but
    I bet you didn't even read my message!!!!!

What is a spacial rein? It's spacial rend. And you are just fighting using their specific moves. What if palkia gets a critical hit with it? And I don't want to hear your complaining about how it didn't get it, because my question is purely hypothetical. You will have a dead dialga on your hands, and you cannot deny it, especially since no teams ever use only pokemon. When you do kill that palkia, it will be a trade off, but I won't blame you since this is purely one v. one. Again, it is completely circumstantial. you would more often than less use a Palkia against your run of the mill Electivire(earthquake) than a dialga, knowing that the disadvantage in both speed and type would likely devastate it if it wasn't a defensively oriented one of course. you would finish up the mess with Dialga if you had a Roar of time on it. I'm just going to end this. Palkia is better for specially orientated battles, and dialga is better for physically orientated battles. Giratina is still better though :/

AlphaMightyena

A Mightyena Fapper
    Years
  • Actulay Paklia win's why?

Click here please

262.gif

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Dialga is better and who's to say that Dialga stopping time would beat Palkia. Palkia could just create a black hole and crush Dialga or warp the space around him or send him into the sun.
    What if Dialga stops time before Palkia can create a black hole or something? I prefer Dialga coz its cool. I think that it looks way better than palkia. Gamewise: Dialga is resistant to many more types and it can OHKO Palkia with Roar of the Time.

Whatever the reason: Dialga simply PWNS!!!

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
  • Actulay Paklia win's why?

Click here please

262.gif

That battle is rigged! Palkia only got hit by the weak moves, that's why he won. And in a battle, the moves used must be the equivelent to the other Pokemon's
    Ex: Spacial Rend = Roar of time
    Flamethrower = Flamethrower
    (Dragon/Water) Water move = (Dragon/Steel) Steel move
    Same move as before = Recovering

Watch the following:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EMPNrKQvcQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uuS4sxHj0&feature=fvw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbR5YGm2UzM (not the best Quality)

What if Dialga stops time before Palkia can create a black hole or something? I prefer Dialga coz its cool. I think that it looks way better than palkia. Gamewise: Dialga is resistant to many more types and it can OHKO Palkia with Roar of the Time.

Whatever the reason: Dialga simply PWNS!!!
    Finaly, someone with true knoledge, someone give this guy a medal:
    Crusher 1

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Okay, let's look at this logically. Palkia controls space. Therefore, it controls matter. Dialga is made of matter. This means that Palkia can control the very substance of Dialga and could completely destroy it instantly. Dialga, meanwhile, can control time and as Palkia exists within time, Dialga could "freeze" it and then destroy it at its leisure. Basically, it comes down to who moves first.

Dialga's base speed: 90
    Palkia's base speed: 100

Therefore, Palkia will obliterate Dialga before it has a chance to act. Any questions?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Awww, I like them both equally, but I'm now starting to like Palkia a tiny bit more than Dialga because I always fall for the under-loved characters/Pokémon in any fandom! Poor Palkia. When I bought Pokémon Diamond from GAME all of the Diamond styluses had been taken and there were just oodles of Palkia ones left, but now I've gone and lost mine completely, sigh. D:

VictorP1

Dialga Tamer
    Years
  • Awww, I like them both equally, but I'm now starting to like Palkia a tiny bit more than Dialga because I always fall for the under-loved characters/Pokémon in any fandom! Poor Palkia. When I bought Pokémon Diamond from GAME all of the Diamond styluses had been taken and there were just oodles of Palkia ones left, but now I've gone and lost mine completely, sigh. D:
    Loving the underCRAP is the problem, in this case at least. I know, sometimes you feel bad, but then you need to wonder why. So do that, now, wonder, why is Palkia the underCRAP and Dialga super popular? I would tell you, but then I could show you. Wonder first, then click on the link:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Loving the underCRAP is the problem, in this case at least. I know, sometimes you feel bad, but then you need to wonder why. So do that, now, wonder, why is Palkia the underCRAP and Dialga super popular? I would tell you, but then I could show you. Wonder first, then click on the link:

I take it you ignored my post completely then?

Either way, I suggest that you stop being so rude to everybody who doesn't completely agree with you.

Back