• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

• Dialga

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Palkia

Votes: 43 26.1%
  • Giratina

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
    Palkia, probably because I've only gotten Pearl as a 4th Generation game, and gave Platinum away. Palkia also has great stats and only one weakness. It also doesn't have to recharge after its signature move. Dialga comes in second... It's designed very nicely, and I love its typing, but it's cry sounds like a dog got run over by a car. Giratina, sadly, comes in third, because I love its typing. The only downside of it for me, that really affects it, is it's design. It looks like some mad scientist glued the wings of a toy dragon onto a snake, and then took a giant insect with stubby legs and put it on the bottom. Origin form is OK, but I only have Pearl so it's kind of impossible for me to, um, see it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I like Dialga by it's style, I like Palkia because of it's color which is actually my favorite. And I like Giratina for being mysterious and devilicious. All of them are fair enough for me. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    To me, Palkia is the best for battling.
    But, my favorite would have to be Giratina for his different forms.

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Giratina has to be the best :D In it's origin form it's pure awesomeness, and it knows shadow force which is like the best move ever :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Yes definitely, I agree with Danny. Giratina is in a league of its own.

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Giratina has the best design in my opinion, and Ghost / Dragon is a unique type too. Dialga is ok as well.

Unknown Trainer

The one and only! =)
    Years
    I'd have to say Giratina's origin forme.
    Although battle wise I don't know. I don't really like using legendaries in any type of battles.

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    For me, Is say that Giratina Looks coolest but Dialga is the best when battling only 1 strong poke. With a STAB-ed Roar of Time, making the power 225+Adamant Orb bonus, and maybe a x 2 for super effective, its pro. Palkia is mixed sweeper, Giratina stays in battle a bit longer but isnt that good unless a power hit on the other poke.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I like Dialga best, for so many reasons. The main one though, is because of its appearance. It's also easy to fight with.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I'm not one to base my decisions based on power or anything. I go purely by design, so having said that, Giratina has the best design, in my opinion. The other two look kind of weird, to be honest. Giratina, on the other hand, though it looks like a giant flying centipede, is still more...mythical-looking than the two block-looking things, which is what I assume of legendaries (mythical, I mean, not block-looking).

RNG Abuser

RNG Abuser
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    i like palkia for its unique typing with kingdra :)
    but i love giratina's origin form too :)
    though the bit where you go into the distortion world freaks me out :P

Kanye West

but you can call me great
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    Palkia looks the best to me but of course if I was up there everyone, including myself, would have voted for the great Kanye West.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    PALKIA for ever!! -for real who would u choose Palkia the SPACE ruler or Dialga the time ruler or Girantina the ruler of the reverse world-if girantina died the world will be destroyed_if dialga died time stops (nobody dies)_BUT if Palkia died (which wont happen) all space will have to explode whith all ather diminsions too

Back