• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamon, Pearl....then what?

~Misty~

*~The Tomboyish Mermaid~*
    Years
    I'd kinda like it to be Opal since that's my B.stone and all, plus, Giradina would probably be the center of the thing, but who knows, usually the most rarest Legendary and Highest Level makes the box art 3rd set cut.

But like for Suicune in Crystal, I don't know, since they didn't do like Jade for Celebi! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    i think it should b pokemon amerist (sp) cauz its my birthstone. and also Giratina would b the focus. but what about firered and leafgreen? did ther have a third one? i think not.

Those were remakes. Doesn't count.

foofatron said:
    Around Valentimes day Nintendo is supposed to release a new pokemon.This ones supposed to only be in the english verson but you never know.

I don't think so.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    99% sure that it is "Pokémon Berlitz Version" and that the legendary there is Giradina.

Why?
    *The manga characters are named "Diamond", "Pearl" and "Berlitz"
    *Giradina, apart from Dialga and Palkia, and the event Pokémon (Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Sheimi & Aruseus) is the only Sinnoh legendary you can't use in the Battle Tower.

There is NO other option.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Well there was already a pokemon jade, pearl and diamond on game boy so maybe there gonna make it jade. They renamed the pearl and diamond so prob the jade right?

BTW i have pokemon diamond pearl and jade on GB but mine was from japen from a pissed off dude in a shady store so he scammed me and gave me the games that were hacked. (Every step u walk u turn into grass, pokemon parts etc, this game was verified as hacked and who made it was sued, put and prison, and had a court (sued for copyright etc etc)
    Anyways, i think jade, based on the facts.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    They're are millions of different metals/rock/etc. So I doubt they will have a hard time deciding. Opal, Jade, Pewter, etc., and they might start going off elements as well. (Fire, Water, Air, Earth) You never know.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You know, there might just not be a third set. I mean, Emerald came out late after Ruby & Sapphire, they even had the time to make FireRed and LeafGreen, which, might I add, didn't have a third set game like LightningYellow or something. You never know, Diamond and Pearl might just not have a third set.

One thing strikes me as odd in the FRLG duo, shouldn't they have made FireRed and WaterBlue, instead of the only-in-japan-released game Pokemon Green?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I know, I thought about that too. Maybe they'll make a WaterBlue too. X3 I'd like that. (I really want a Jade and Opal, though. I think that would be cool. X333)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    ...you know,maybe they might come up with somethin new?....

like dealing with pastcivilization pokemon(like being a trainer thousands of years ago)or maybe 1000 years into the future?...

or maybe they'll make a tournament thing were all game trainers (you know,red,blue,ruby,sapphire,Diamond,Pearl,all of 'em)and do a big tournament...or maybe a save the world kinda thing...

Years
    Whilst searching for stuff on Birth stones I came across... this....

January Garnet
    Febuary Amethyst
    March Aquamarine. Bloodstone
    April Diamond
    May Emerald
    June Pearl, Moonstone
    July Ruby
    August Peridot
    September Sapphire
    October Opal, Tourmaline
    November Yellow Topaz, Citrine
    December Turquoise, Blue Topaz

(Bold stones have games already)

Personally I like the sound of Pokemon Opal or Pokemon Topaz
    I don't like the sound of Pokemon Peridot as its just... two P's

But... there you go..

i dont think there will b a pokemon bloodstone, that just sounds wrong. and they wouldn't have a pokemon moonstone, because thats an evolution stone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    One thing strikes me as odd in the FRLG duo, shouldn't they have made FireRed and WaterBlue, instead of the only-in-japan-released game Pokemon Green?

Exactly--Green was released only in JAPAN. Keyword there: JAPAN. Where are the games made? JAPAN.

And FR/LG don't really count as far as the trio rule goes since they were only remakes (with extra stuff added on, sure, but still remakes at heart).

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Exactly--Green was released only in JAPAN. Keyword there: JAPAN. Where are the games made? JAPAN.

And FR/LG don't really count as far as the trio rule goes since they were only remakes (with extra stuff added on, sure, but still remakes at heart).

yes but ALL pokemon games were made in JAPAN even blue version was made in JAPAN.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You miss my point. Blue was released worldwide but Green wasn't, so this time it was Green's turn to go worldwide.

Sorry, but it really didn't seem like that was your point...

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    Well...

I would prefer it if there wasn't a third game after D/P.

I would like a new set of games. eg. Granite/Marble?

With a new world of course. I like the exploration aspect of pokemon.

Back