• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ...no... anyone who's paid any attention at all to this topic would know it's the evolution editor made by pokespam... is this what the D/P hacking thread has become? fake screen shots and trying to steal programs made by a team of the most active members in this thread?

Ummm... I think Muchlax989 meant the other screen that was posted, not the evolution editor. The other screen is just from Pokesav, with darknessvolt probably pasted onto the top right corner.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    hey do u guys have a table (or something like that for hex editing) for DP if so can u send a link or something so i can start hex editing and i actually have some idea of wat im doing because so far all i have done is either crash the game or do something i cant find

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    Hi,
    I'm sorta new to the D/P hacking scene and i wondered how do you import sprites into pokeTEX because all i can do is edit pallets and wanna edit sprites.
    All help is thanked.

Years
    Hi,
    I'm sorta new to the D/P hacking scene and i wondered how do you import sprites into pokeTEX because all i can do is edit pallets and wanna edit sprites.
    All help is thanked.

if you mean import your own images, you can't. I believe the only way to edit them right now is by clicking the "expand" button and editing the bytes

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
    Can the poketex program owner make the or put here the shinygold trainer sprites,please? or someone can help me?like you he did with saphire character
    Thanks

Years
    Can the poketex program owner make the or put here the shinygold trainer sprites,please? or someone can help me?like you he did with saphire character
    Thanks

the guy who made poketex was japanese, we don't know anything about him. make your own sprites, that's what it's for

Years
    congratulations, good luck getting anyone to trust you after the fake screenshots. If that's not another fake, i'd recommend putting some open and save buttons

Please tell me about it't fake i started my own tool for that stuff... Please fast...

I think I may have found out where some more battle data is stored... Here is my theory...

Code:
    SS TT ?? ## IIII IIII IIII IIII ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Key:

SS	= Song
    TT	= Trainer Type
    ??	= Unknown
    ##	= Number of Pokemon
    IIII	= Item HEX Humber (Flipped)

Example: (Possibley the first E4 Member.)

03 41 00 05 1700 1700 0000 0000 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Key:

03	= Song "Elite Four Battle"
    41	= Type "Elite Four"
    00	= Unknown
    05	= Number of pokemon
    1700	= Item HEX Num. (Full Restore)
    1700	= Item HEX Num. (Full Restore)
    0000	= Item HEX Num. (Nothing)
    0000	= Item HEX Num. (Nothing)
    01	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown
    00	= Unknown

Sadly, I cannot test this (As I don't have a D/P save file past the first town :(), but it all seems logical to me. If someone can test it and get back to me I'll make a program for editing Trainers. :)

Offset for this Trainer: 29532456
    First possible Trainer?: 29527256

Also, I'm pretty sure that if you change the "05" Byte to a "06" Byte the 6th pokemon will be a level 55 Quagsire.

That looks right. If you want I would gladly test it for you, as I do have a save past the Elite 4 from my R4DS, although some parts are kind of messed up because I used PokeSAV and ARDS on it. The Elite 4 works though, so I'll try. :D
    I have no life. Send me the patch over MSN when I get back on tonight. Elite Four here we come, LMAO.
    Did any one ever test that stuff`?

Last edited:
    Years
    Waste>_>. you guys sure did.

what did you say? did you know that the reason we don't upload dp hacking tools is not because we're tottal jerks, it's because we haven't made any new ones yet! holy crap! who wuddathunkit! if you would be willing to go through the painful proccess of reading afew pages back you might see that there ARE d/p hacking tools! as for roms, roms are illegal! downloading them is a violation of international copyright laws! when you download them some poor japanese programer can't feed his family!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    Waste>_>. you guys sure did.

be nice, hacking D/P is fairly challenging, not difficult, but it takes a lotta time.
    they have a great line of tools, if ya wanna see click on my RHHQ sig, join up the tools are on one single thread so it's easy to find.

And n00bz who think they can get by with editing images and posting, get a life.
    leave pokespam to do what they do best, without spamming begging for tools, it makes tools easier to find and a much more interesting thread.

any new discoveries on mapping gabe?
    and any idea's on creating other programs?

keep it up, i know your busy :)

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hackingWell ,i finally did it!i change the PEARL logo in the intro for SHINYGOLD.
    i use the D-TROGH steps but i think there is an error or i dont know.
    .thanks d-trogh.

Do anyone know how to change thetrainer when it trhow the pokeball? i just can change it when a pokemon appear but when the trainer trwo the ball it change for the original.i used pokedspic

If anyone know please answer.

Sebbes can you help me to make the shinygold trainer sprite for poketex?i dont know how to do it,or anyone who can help me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    any new discoveries on mapping gabe?
    and any idea's on creating other programs?

keep it up, i know your busy :)

Well, His computer is being fixed, so I doubt anything new for a few weeks.

Mart, Map, and Text are our only ideas at the moment.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hackingWell ,i finally did it!i change the PEARL logo in the intro for SHINYGOLD.
    .thanks d-trogh.

Do anyone know how to change thetrainer when it trhow the pokeball? i just can change it when a pokemon appear but when the trainer trwo the ball it change for the original.i used pokedspic

Sebbes can you help me to make the shinygold trainer sprite for poketex?i dont know how to do it,or anyone who can help me

I don't think Zel appreciates you trying to remake his game, and no advertising for Spriters in this thread.

Years
    .thanks d-trogh.

:/ First off, have you asked zel if he's cool with you remaking his game? second, do you realize exactly how much scripting, mapping, and spriting would be involved? if you can't figure out how to hack sprites in poketex i doubt it would be a good idea. also, we don't know scripting, and mapping is neither public, nor to the point of being able to remake johto

Edit: sorry, this is gabe_k, i'm on mike's computer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back