• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    hmmm after a few more hours hunting through code ive found some values near the end that refer to menu.ncs and main.nce looking into what these do atm..

EDIT: oh and thethethethe i have a bit of trouble with numbers so the whole reversing the numbers thing is a bit confusing so =p ty though ill have to figure it out though =D also the above metioned offsets seem to be refering to geting and sending sav files and how there encoded the main menu is there also so from what it looks like i could chenge the values to pic up a differant network than it normaly does and remove the protection so you can burn modded games onto a DScard and run WIFI though yo prolly would not be able to play with any normal D/P games though might be possible i host several networks so if that does ever go anywhere i can host the network that would be quite a bit of work though and as i see this forum is not much support wise =\ also i think we should look into starting a team of programers fo D/P if anyone would like to

Last edited:
    Years
  • Did you ever post the program on how you edit the pokemon

yes, we posted it on the forum, you can download it from the link.

also i think we should look into starting a team of programers fo D/P if anyone would like to

I started a team called pokespam awhile ago, we've figured out quite alot (some stuff that's not public, like map editing and mart editing), released a few programs, and have more in the works.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    hmm well can i join? dont know muh about moding these games but i build omputer and soft ware plus mod and build apps for xbox and the 360 and like 2 ps2 apps.. mod on about 200 games and have been playing with hex editing for along time so a serious project would be cool

Years
  • hmm well can i join? dont know muh about moding these games but i build omputer and soft ware plus mod and build apps for xbox and the 360 and like 2 ps2 apps.. mod on about 200 games and have been playing with hex editing for along time so a serious project would be cool

sure, you can join. do you have msn? if you do add [email protected] too your contacts list.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    yes i do although i am at a friends house and surrently on dail-up =\ so you can add m3h [email protected] also thank you for letting m3h join ^_^

Years
  • i think dartha-chan is on dial-up too, fun fun fun... anyway, i'll add you on msn. We need people to help with the researching/program, as i'm far too laz- i mean, "i don't have time for all of it"... right... that's what i meant...

Litengaupe

I asploded. =D
    Years
  • Guys, I'm new here but I want to help you out. I was messing around with a hex editor and something weird happened. Twinleaf town was missing the top of a tree. I don't know if this is the start of a map editor development but seriously I swear this happened. I'd really like to join you guys, though I'm only eleven, and my friends keep telling me I'm too young to hack. (Even though I've already made a sucsessful Ruby hack =P)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Guys, I'm new here but I want to help you out. I was messing around with a hex editor and something weird happened. Twinleaf town was missing the top of a tree. I don't know if this is the start of a map editor development but seriously I swear this happened. I'd really like to join you guys, though I'm only eleven, and my friends keep telling me I'm too young to hack. (Even though I've already made a sucsessful Ruby hack =P)

Well, simply messing up the hex isn't much, since we do that all the time. I congratulate your efforts, although we have already been working on Map editing for a while now.

ecg64

4th Generation Hacking! D/P!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I would really enjoy a text editor, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
    I am not spamming, just requesting. also, pokespam, do you have any new programs coming out?

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    soz no response last night computer freaked out and any projects you need help with

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    hmm could you PM me the stuff on the marts and ill see what i can do? not really big on mapping

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    hmm could you PM me the stuff on the marts and ill see what i can do? not really big on mapping

Depends, do you have the knowledge and ability to make programs using the information? If not, I don't think it's a good idea.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • i have one question or maybe two on diamond and pearl ok first is there a tool to map also how do you change graphics what do you use?

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    yes i can make programs i write custom firmware for 360's in my spare time made a few apps for some computer games here and there and about 300million trainers lol

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Is there a Map Editor for Pokemon Pearl?
    If so can post a link to it so I can download it?

No, if you would had read any of the previous posts in this thread, you would have found that we are currently doing research for one.

Can you PM me the Mart stuff? I can make programs, as you may already know. :)

You have to ask Gabe, since he hasn't sent me the offsets yet :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back