• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    IIRC it takes about 30 seconds, my friend went to one and said it was pretty quick.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • D'you know that gut in front of the TV station in Jubilife that asks you if you want to make/join a group? It ranks you against those who are in the same group. It isn't necessary to get it to a certain point, etc. It is merely to rank you, in short.

Kratos_Aurion88

Waiting for the GSC Remake
    Years
  • Ah, so THAT's how it ranks you...? Yeah, I need to get the rest of my circle of friends to join my group, we're a bit fragmented...(Me and my brother in law are in the same group, that's it.)

Years
  • i have a question!
    i think friendship is counted by numbers
    i have heard that 255 is the highest friendship, and i have also heard 100 is
    which one is the highest?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • 255 is the maximum number of EV points that can be drawn into a stat, not friendship. As for friendship, 250 friendship points and up is considered maxed friendship (Return has the highest power).

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    i have a question about my raikou

shiny raikou
    timid nature
    aipril 30, 2007
    Distant land
    Arrived at lv. 40.
    OT: Shadow
    ID: 32116

somewhat of a clown
    likes sweet food

stats:

133 hp
    69 attack
    69 defense
    105 sp. attack
    92 sp. defense
    118 speed

ability: pressure

moves:
    rain dance
    leer
    quick attack
    thunder

ball: masterball
    ribbons: national

so is it legit?

watery-wonder

watery_wonder
    Years
  • a decent starting pokemon team

my friend just got pokemon pearl and he asked me what would be a decent starting team and i have no clue what would be a good starting team because i used my starter for the whole game, so any suggestions would be great.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    There are 150 in the shinnoh
    You get the national when you've need them all. Far easier than catching them like you used to have to do lol

Sk8trGurlDS

Another Naruto Freak Person
    Years
  • Easiest Egg Hatching Route In D/P

On Route 209, walk to the right and across the bridges all the way to the Hallowed Tower. From the fourth tree next to the jogger, the one closest to the Hallowed Tower, ride your back at the fastest speed straight forward back and fourth from that point to the farthest you can reach in a straight line, which is the Cafe.

Hope this helps!

-Sam

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Actually there's a better one in the ironworks where the moving tiles are. you step on a tile and it takes you round in a cicle. Just selotape the button down overnight and save yourself the effort. Then there's cycling road, where you hold up for 8 seconds and let go for 5, it's less effort than your suggested route. I used to use yours until i found the above.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    But the one that cuts across Solaceon town goes straight past the day care centre. That means, if hatching eggs, you can pick more and more up every 5 minutes, which makes it very convenient.

Sk8trGurlDS

Years
  • Actually there's a better one in the ironworks where the moving tiles are. you step on a tile and it takes you round in a cicle. Just selotape the button down overnight and save yourself the effort. Then there's cycling road, where you hold up for 8 seconds and let go for 5, it's less effort than your suggested route. I used to use yours until i found the above.

I'll try that.

But the one that cuts across Solaceon town goes straight past the day care centre. That means, if hatching eggs, you can pick more and more up every 5 minutes, which makes it very convenient.

Yeah, let's go with that. (I didn't even think about that, but I left my Ponyta's together while doing that and got an unexpected egg!)

Sk8trGurlDS

Years
  • Where can I get a Bonsly?

The press guys in Solaceon Town want a Bonsly but I don't know where to get one. Can someone please help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back