• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    thats the same thing my frend said when i battled him with my garchomp
    he says its not fair
    and its a uber he sad

i dont get it i caught the gible at way ward cave fiar

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Yes, it has! Bulbapedia Said there is a Shaymin Event to accompany the Movie Premiere, along with a Special Regigigas.

Bulbanews said:
    Owners of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Versions will be able to download Shaymin during the 11th Pokémon movie, Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin, when they visit Japanese theaters July 19 through Sept. 30. The legendary Pokémon will come at Lv.50 in a Cherish Ball and will be holding a Micle Berry and a Classic Ribbon. Advance ticket holders will also be able to download a Lv.100 Regigigas holding a Custap Berry. Ticket sales begin Saturday and end July 18.

Shaymin's moveset will be Aromatherapy, Seed Flare, Substitute and Energy Ball. Regigigas will know Iron Head, Icy Wind, Rock Slide and Crush Grip.

Micle and Custap berries and Cherish Balls are not found in Diamond and Pearl and can only be obtained through events such as this. Classic Ribbons prevent the holding Pokémon from being traded via the GTS. Both Pokémon will be in Cherish Balls and will hold Classic Ribbons.

Only Japanese versions of the game will be able to receive the two Pokémon. Players will need to bring their own copies of Diamond or Pearl and a Nintendo DS.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Wow nice, I'm gonna get me a shaymin. But where does that leave the rumoured new forms in platinum?
    Also, anyone got any idea why this thread's been moved to the battle stadium?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    aight to answer the garchomp thing: on PC garchomp is considered uber, but someone like me who uses the smogon tier list, consults with the opponet first so they know they can expect garchomp

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    aight to answer the garchomp thing: on PC garchomp is considered uber, but someone like me who uses the smogon tier list, consults with the opponet first so they know they can expect garchomp

Unfortunatly, that's the wrong answer.

Garchomp isn't banned on PC. It's actually currently being decided.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Hrmmm... Where is the Name Rater?

I just discovered today, when I decided I wanted to give my Glaceon a nickname, that I have absolutely no idea where the name rater. I seem to recall it being in a Pokemon Center, but I'm not sure.
    Where's the Name Rater?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I'm sure there isn't one (Deoxys with Aeroblast)... I have one of the UK Deoxys, and it doesn't have it. I also have the other one through the GTS, which doesn't have it either. And I doubt someone would delete Aeroblast for another move.

Years
    Event IV's

hey im wondering
    do event pokemon like lets say
    10 ANIV Celebi have the same IVs all the time?
    or can you get lucky enough to strike one with lets say :

HP / 31
    ATK / 26
    DEF / 31
    SPATK / 30
    SPDEF / 29
    SPEED / 31

just wondering : P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back