• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    An egg is not yet a pokemon, so no, you cannot transfer it.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • When you go on the bycicle road, you will see a cave to your right. In reality, there are two caves, one is underneath the road and the other is the one you can see regularly. Go in the hidden entrance and move the boulders and go to your left. That is where you will find Gible.

In the future, please ask this kind of questions in the Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread. :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I was wondering that too. Thanx ;). Also is there a faster way to level up begginer pokes?

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Attatch exp share, or if they will be battling themselves give them a lucky egg. Also trade it to another game because as we all know, traded pokes raise more quickly

PiplupnamedPIP

Silence=gold|Duct tape=silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Breeding

Can u breed pokemon with no egg groups if u have 2 of them? and how do clefairy and it's evolve form things breed or whatever? they r all girls....

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • No, You CANNOT Breed any Pokémon in the "No Eggs" group, even with 2. And any Pokémon Species to which are only 1 Gender, as well as most Genderless Pokémon (Except Legendaries) can breed with Ditto.

This really should just be in the Q&A Sticky. Didn't need a Thread for this...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years

the ones with no egg groups cant breed. (Genderless NON-Legends can if you have Ditto though)

Just put a MALE Pokemon from the same Egg Group as Clefairy/Clefable. And Clefairy/Clefable CAN be boys >.>

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • Anything thats just female can breed with a different pokemon provided they're in the same egg group. The species of the pokemon is determined by what the mother is, so doesnt matter what the father is, if the mother is clefairy/clefable you'll get a cleffa

PiplupnamedPIP

Silence=gold|Duct tape=silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    i looked it up but on this 1 website it said: steps to hatch then some number... that was for Azelf...

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I was just checking Bulbapedia, and I found this piece of Info from the Last Changes:

Bulbapedia said:
    Did you know...
    From Bulbapedia's latest changes:

...that Aeroblast and Psycho Boost are the signature moves of Lugia and Deoxys, respectively, however both can have the other's signature move through special means?

So, my Question: Is There an Event Deoxys which has the move Aeroblast? 'Cause the truth: I've never heard of that one until now, and Bulbapedia never lies (unless it's an April Fool's Prank)...

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • I was just checking Bulbapedia, and I found this piece of Info from the Last Changes:

So, my Question: Is There an Event Deoxys which has the move Aeroblast? 'Cause the truth: I've never heard of that one until now, and Bulbapedia never lies (unless it's an April Fool's Prank)...
    I think so. Deoxys with Aeroblast is unheard, however Lugia can learn it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back