• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diantha

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Diantha is the Champion of the Kalos region. Her signature Pokemon is Gardevoir. She is also an actress.
    I don't have a lot to say about her.

What did you think of Diantha? I love her battle theme, but I found her bland & forgettable, like most of the trainers in the Kalos region.

Years
    Yeah, her battle theme is awesome. I also really like her team. I read somewhere that her team is based on different movie genre and popular movies themselves. Hawlucha represents superhero movies, Gourgeist represents horror movies, Tyrantrum and Aurorus are kinda obviously from Jurassic Park, Goodra is Barney the Dinosaur and Gardevoir represents romantic films. I kinda wish she was explored more in the games, especially her career. Like there could be a cinema in one city and we as players would be there for the opening night. And maybe Team Flare could attack...

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Her team was amazing but she's so forgettable I forget she exists all the time. It's not really her fault though since all of XY was like that.
    They set her up all wrong imo, when you're introduced to her its like "oh yeah this is a totally important person!" and as a player im like "is she? okay." and i feel they were expecting the champion reveal to be more impactful when it really wasn't.

Years
    I knew she was the champion the first time she stepped on-screen, but it was unfortunate that she didn't show up again until the very end of the game. I adore her design, her battle theme, and her battle chamber. Combat-wise, she and the entirety of the Kalos Elite Four could use some tweaking.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    She was just... there... honestly. Her backstory isn't explored much in detail, and her role in the plot is very limited. Her team was a decent challenge, if I remember. But really, there was so much more they could have done with her character to establish her role as Champion - and a look into her side hustle as a movie actress.

(At least she had decent fashion sense, wasn't constantly in our face bragging about being undefeated and having an invincible Mega Gardevoir.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I liked her theme and that her team was varied. That's really all there is to like because essentially she does not have a role in the game besides just being champion. It's quite unfortunate really good third games never came out to mend the issues of the Kalos region.

Back