• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did anyone NOT want these remakes to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
  • To answer your question, yes, a lot of people. I happen to be one of them. I absolutely DESPISE GSC with a passion and I have absolutely no intention of playing these remakes of the absolute worst games that Nintendo has ever made. No offense to anyone that did want these, but I just think they are unneeded.

And I sure as hell hope that everyone already knows this. Nintendo didn't make these games because of all the Johto fanboys that begged for them. They are just a bunch of greedy bastards that want more cash in their dirty little pockets.

Meh, don't get me started. I really cannot stand the thought of a remake for these games. I really just can't. But go ahead Nintendo, prove me wrong by all means. Make these remakes better than DPPt. I am looking forward to being proven wrong.

EDIT: Reading more of the thread made me realize something. Nintendo is NEVER going to be able to outdo zel as far as a GSC remake goes. It is a complete waste of time!

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It was bound to hapen sometime, I mean it was a highly popular game for the fans, and with that being said, a great way for Nintendo to make huge cash.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Who the heck does NOT want it??
    I Mean Seariusly (Sorry for spelling) Gold and Silver were fun but the graphic just ticked me off AND Lugia and Ho-oh were the BEST legendaries (atleast for me) and you could'nt get them with out AR or Emerald event (Which is LONG over) so yeah WHO does not want it?Of course no one.
    p.s I don't think FR/LG sucked but they should've added music for Team rocket and your rival
    point is EVERYONE wants HG/SS

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • What about this guy :t201-q:
    I think that pokemon51 just ignored this guy :p ! But I have to agree that there may be some people who don't like the idea of having G/S remade. I am certainly NOT one of them and am quite looking forward to these games. According to me G/S was way better than R/B and I enjoyed G/S more than any region so far(even more than D/P/Pt) and thus I understand that some people are very attached to G/S. In my opinion HG/SS will not dissapoint us. As for 4th Gen Matt, I think nintendo may prove you wrong(even I am a very biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of Zel and respect him and regard him as my role model)
    (I am actually one of those guys who like FRLG very much.)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I always wanted G/S to be remade, I wasn't dying for this but I still wanted it.

However I hope they make it as similar as possible to the originals.

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    I haven't wanted anything after RSE to be made. RSE showed the first signs of going downhill, and all since then have followed through.

This is just my opinion though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back