• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you get your Jirachi from Gamestop yet?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I got it half a month ago. It's called having the same card as the Pichu event and access to it.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    It also unlocks a special Pokéwalker course when traded to HG/SS. :)  Oops. already said :P

ryche

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    Got mine a few days ago. Just tossed it in the vault with Pichu, awaiting HG/SS!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    I ended up getting mine a day early when I reserved my copy of Soulsilver.

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
    Years
    I got mine a few days ago,
    btw do you think there will be any other event pokemon giveaway thats will unlock something in Heartgold/Soulsilver or do you think Pichu and Jirachi are the only ones?
    I got both =D

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    I got mine a few days ago,
    btw do you think there will be any other event pokemon giveaway thats will unlock something in Heartgold/Soulsilver or do you think Pichu and Jirachi are the only ones?
    I got both =D

There was also the TRU Arceus event, but other than that they will probably be done with those since the Jirachi event ends around the time HG/SS comes out.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Just got mine today. Mine had a sassy nature, what did you guys get?

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    Australia doesn't have the event. All we've had that I can remember is the Arceus and that was only a few months ago (a lot later than US).

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
    I haven't been able to get mine yet because like a stupid obsessive person I'm still Soft Resetting for my TRU Arceus and GAMESTP Pichu....Errg I need to hurry up before the event ends!!!

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Yeah I've got my Jirachi, Although I still have no idea how I'm going to get it to my SS when only one DS.. :/

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    RAWR! I need to find my plat, because I need to friend trade wonder cards for the pika-colored pichu and Arceus, along with Jirachi (in case I miss the event) As for transferral to HG or SS, I'm prolly gonna get my cousin to loan me her DS for a bit so I can transfer X3

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Just got mine today. Mine had a sassy nature, what did you guys get?

Wait a minute.. you mean Modest isn't fixed on them? Cuz I thought that was the case (mine is modest).

I didn't think I was going to be able to get one, but today I had an orthodontist appointment, and I was next to a Gamestop, and got me mah Jirachi. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I might get one, seeing that all these events coming to Gamestop make me happy. I really wish they had done this with the Secret Key, Oak's Letter, and the Member's Card. But anyway, I have a Pika-color Pichu from a friend (who had 5 of them) and I might actually go get me the Jirachi.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Yes, absolutely. If it allows you to do ANYTHING in Pokemon HG/SS, I'll get a hold of it one way or another.

I got two Jirachis. =)

Back