• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you keep your starter on your final team?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I always keep my starter in my final party; in this case, Empoleon.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    ...:::well i always keep my starter with me:::...
    ...​
    :cer_love: tehee...coz its just like a habit..
    ...coz i usually do it in everygeneraion games
    :cer_giggle: ....

Pink Twilight

Moon and Sun combine!!!
    Years
    well i always pick the strongest and cutest pokemon which in my opinion, would be chimchar and yes i always keep him with me cuz i raise him faster than all my other pokemon (it just turns out that way) so he tends to be the highest level pokemon i have currently.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2011
    I actually didn't use my starter (Infernape) to beat my Platinum, but after I did, I bred it to get a really good Chimchar, which I evolved into an Infernaoe, which I have EV Trained, so it is now on my in-game team and my competitive team

Years
    Not for Diamond, in which I had a Timid Torterra, which I gave up on at about Lv 80. Although, on Platinum, I kept my Modest Empoleon, which has great synergy with my SD Gliscor.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    For playing through the game, I always keep my Starter on my party. It just feels more comfortable to do so and in the case of Fire types, the selection of them is rather limited, when it comes to Diamond and Pearl. But even with the two other types that have a larger selection, I always remain with my Starter throughout. Exceptions, of course, stand when I rarely pick up a Playthrough Challenge. For one, the only Challenge I've ever participated in was back in September/October. XD;

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Yes, in every single Pokemon game that has a starter Pokemon, I always keep them in the party whether I'm using them or not. Unless if I'm training a certain Pokemon type than, I place them in their box.

:t354:TG

Back