• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you keep your starter on your final team?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I only used poor Turtwig as a temp until my real team was assmbled then he was left in the PC to rot until I traded him.

Kagura

..what?
    Years
  • There is a thread just like this located Here. However its on the second page
    lol. I always have my Infernape in my party though, especially in my final
    team since he is a good sweeper.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Well if its not on this first page its invisible to me that makes the other thread old

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
  • yup i taught my torteror leaf storm a verry powerfull
    leaf attack it infects 140attack power
    its now in my team
    my team has:
    umbreon lv100
    salamence lv100
    tranitor lv 100
    torteror lv 100
    rampardos lv100
    raichu lv100

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I only keep my starter in my team till I have beaten the E4. After that, big change that my starter gets thrown away from my team.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • I always keep the starter with me! Empoleon is awesome! However, my Infernape I got off my brother is about half on and half off my team, and the Torterra I got is trapped in the PC.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I evolved my Piplup into Empoleon then promptly replaced it with a Milotic. :> It's sitting in my box somewhere. I'll probably work on breeding it at some point.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I pretty much always have my starter in the final team, in all gens I did this.

The main reason was because chances are they are my strongest of all the Pokemon I currently own at the time and most of the time they are the first to reach the coveted level 100 :P

jacobyoung1996

Variety Gym ******
    Years
  • my empoleon went through the E4 with me, but now its not, i try to keep it out but its alot weaker than my delcatty or my rotom. i would like to make it stronger but the moveset is terrible. Sorry Empoleon (Pingu) xxx

Back