• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dies Irae Upon Us OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Mostly she feels connected to him after witnessing him being essentially exiled from the group. But she doesn't know him very well and what she does know, she doesn't like. Being the confused and unstable person she is, she wants to fight with him in order to connect, and partly because he and Travis hurt her fragile pride.
    EDIT: Forgot to mention that the catch is that Raizel may have to form a relationship with Luce, good or bad.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I really need to start subscribing to this thread. XD -does so- I just realised, 150 posts. 8D -pose-

Edit: Zomg, a Pokemon battle! o;

And I keep trying to convince myself that epicicity is a word. D:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Ah, okay. Well challenge away. He may use the secret weapon and completely destroy her hopes and dreams though lol. He is in a bad mood.

Well....depends on how she challenges him.

EDIT: Argh, catches! Actually seems like a good idea. They have plenty in common. Good luck with it lol.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I hurt hre pride? Dammit, oh well lol.

I am cool with the battle of you two, I'm just however typing a little...event...that's about to happen...lol

Years
    Gratz on the 150. OWAIT, I just hit 200! Gahahaha!
    -Ahem-
    Do we RP Kyogre attacking the boat as well? Not that I will. Luce'll just freeze up <_<

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I got my part in. Zora's revealing her location, and Fia's on the boat ready to strike XD Oy, this'll be interesting...

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Play loud music so they won't hear you escape? XD That's how I get away with playing my DS at night w/out being caught =P

I don't have many posts. But there's a reason for that. And it's not just because most my posts are spent on Other Trivia. I have a dark, dark secret. Well, not too dark, but still... Plenty know what it is, others don't...

Oh, yeah. I need to remember to post a link to the song so people knows what it sounds like. Butterfly Kiss is a really beautiful song, if you ask me ^^

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    My mum and brother were busy laughing at something random to notice that I was up and had gone downstairs to get something to eat. :D Then I chained myself to the PS2 and adamantly played Kingdom Hearts. =D

And I play my DS at night too. XD I use earphones if I want sound, usually I just play it silently. :3

Years
    It's an OOC thread, it's about getting to know each other just as much as it is about the RP. People who don't know/like each other RP badly with each other.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Well the conversations are just very random.

On a side note, I thought was I almost done with this one manga, but somehow another 60+ chapters existed. I guess I had a blond moment.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1, once I beat that, I'll play COM on my DS, and then KH2 (Expert Mode/ Low HP Run/ Proud Mode). I agree with KH2 being better than the first, but I do like the fact that #1 is a lot more challenging. BUTBUT. KH2 has Axel and Roxas in it. 8DD And I'll stop my fangirlism before I frighten you all. XD (AkuRoku ftw, I can't wait for Days<3). I heard a rumour that Re:COM was coming out over here, but I think it's just a rumour. ): Though it supposedly comes out the day before the Shaymin event that's local to me. 8D So I'm gonna go to GAME on the 18th anyway. XD (If you do your research, you'll find that I live near one of nine places, and if you work out which of the nine I live near, then you're a stalker. D:< )

I haven't read manga for AGES. D: I'm supposed to be reading Ouran and Vampire Knight, but eh. Tsubasa too, but that story line is so confusing. x_x;

ANYWAY. As Shen said, it's about getting to know people. :D So I wanna ask something, and anyone can answer this: How much like your Dies Irae character are you? It can be physically, personality-wise, or just random quirks and preferences. They say that you inject a little of yourself into every character you have, so I want to see how it pertains to our little group. :3

Years
    Actually I think KH2 is better because it is more challenging <_< KH1 is easy once you get Dodge Roll. That thing is basically broken. And yes, Re:COM is coming out in the West. Announced like, a year ago. As for where you live, I stab at Brighton.

On the subject of manga (what manga is it Plan-B?), Negima! is amazing. Yeah sure, a BIT perverted, but it's just so damn enjoyable!

*looks at Luce*
    Uhh...We're both attractive, I guess?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Re:COM was released back in December in the US; on GameFAQS/Gamespot it says that it's April 17th over here, buuuuuuuut. I don't trust it. ;-;

STALKER! D< Now I know who it is who tries to look into my bedroom window at night. ;-; -kidding- XD

Talking of perverted manga, Love Hina's pretty funny. XD Also written/ illustrated by Ken Akamatsu. :3 I really don't know why I own it. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back