• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Dig the Diggers", Ground-type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Pokemon Partner(s): Shadow the Excadrill and Predator the Garchomp
    What do you like about Ground-types: Ground pokes are tough, sometimes fast and they learn pretty nice moves...

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • i'ma join! GROUNDtype pokémon are special, for somehow there's not a single GROUNDtype that i don't like.

NAME: hiinotama
    PARDNER: Snout the Swinub
    WOULD-BE PET: SWINUB obviouslyyy! it's so cute and cuddly and.. god i want me a Swinub plushtoy.
    if that fails, i'll get me a Steelix, too. cause they're awesome like that.

yay yay yay.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • CONSTRUCTION SITE GROUNDtype?
    i think i'd pick Graveler! I'm sure it could carry the heaviest things around, and digging should be easy enough as well. Plus it has FOUR arms, so that makes him even more useful than its evolved form.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Next topic - Which Ground type Pokemon would you use if you were working at a construction site?

Golurk! The sheer size of that thing could let you move anything you wanted to! And its also able to fly, so I assume it'll be capable of performing a crane's job. Plus it could act as security if you ever need it, and there's also the fact of how cool it'd look having one around! :3

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which Ground type Pokemon would you use if you were working at a construction site?
    Excadrill

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    You haven't stated whether or not members are allowed to make topics, but as there's currently no activity in here I'll start a new one. Feel free to change it if you want!

New topic: 'Which Ground type Pokemon do you think has the most interesting battle style?'

Personally I'm a huge fan of Gastrodon. It can run a physical Curse abuse set, gaining huge defense and attack capabilities, or it can even be run using a special attack set due to its great stats. A truly unique Pokemon in my opinion!

Years
  • You haven't stated whether or not members are allowed to make topics, but as there's currently no activity in here I'll start a new one. Feel free to change it if you want!

New topic: 'Which Ground type Pokemon do you think has the most interesting battle style?'

Personally I'm a huge fan of Gastrodon. It can run a physical Curse abuse set, gaining huge defense and attack capabilities, or it can even be run using a special attack set due to its great stats. A truly unique Pokemon in my opinion!

It's fine with me... as on this topic, I'm not 100% sure on which Ground-type has the most interesting battle style...

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • INTERESTING BATTLE STYLE?
    ... honestly i have no idea as for this topic. i usually just pick the most powerful attack moves, so i don't really know about battle styles. hehe.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Username: Snivy063
    Pokemon Partner(s): Phanphy ♥
    What do you like about Ground-types: Most of 'em can be really handy in battle, besides the type, some are really adorable like Phanphy which is why I love ground types. :)

Hello, I just joined. ^^

Years
  • ATTENTION ALL CLUB MEMBERS:

Here are the things we still need.

1. I want a Co-Owner ( first come , first serve )

and

2. If someone would PLEASE make a userbar for this club I'd greatly appreciate it

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I would love to join!
    Username: angelomanalo
    Pokemon Partners: Flygon, Gliscor, Mamoswine(Mostly Palpitoad)
    What I like about Ground Types: Although I don't like getting sand in my feet, I like ground types 'cause some are cool!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would love to join!
    Username: angelomanalo
    Pokemon Partners: Flygon, Gliscor, Mamoswine
    What I like about Ground Types: Although I don't like getting sand in my feet, I like ground types 'cause some are cool!

Please read the rules, you can only have up to 2 pokemon for your partners

Please re-do this... thanks

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Next topic - Which Ground type Pokemon would you use if you were working at a construction site?

Well......I would love to have Golurk....he can fly, and his size. Must I say more?

You haven't stated whether or not members are allowed to make topics, but as there's currently no activity in here I'll start a new one. Feel free to change it if you want!

I would have to say Garchomp...for personal reasons.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If you could be any Ground type Pokemon, which would you be?
    Stunfisk Wooper or Gible or Phanpy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back