• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M)

miley810

Assassin
Years
  • Makayla "Kayla' Smith
    Chapter One

Makayla took a step back with her right foot.

"What was that about us not being ambushed!?" Makayla asked Moonmon.

After they 'taunted' their digimon, Makayla instead took a step forward.

"What was that!?"

"Let me deal with it!"Moonmon said jumping out of her arms.

"Be careful!"

Makayla was fearful of Moonmon getting hurt. Moonmon was the only true friend Makayla had offline due to all of the traveling in her life and homeschooling. Makayla's stomach seemed in a knot. She didn't like to think of her partner as weak, more like the enemy was much stronger.

"Please be careful."She thought, slightly biting her lip."I don't know what I'd do without you."

"What do you take me for? A moron?"Moonmon rudely said."Dark Burst!"

A dark ball formed at her forhead and shot at Boogeymon, though the ball wasn't insanely strong. Truthfully, it was more show than attack. But it did a little bit of damage, just not any huge notable damage.

"That's a girl!"Makayla encouraged.

Makayla took a deep breath, trying to convince herself that her best friend, and partner, would be just fine. Though there was still the thought in the back of her brain about Moonmon getting hurt...turned into a digiegg...She tried to ignore that thought and keep a determined and confident face.

"You little tick!"One of the Boogeymon said and hit her with little power, causing her to tumble back.

Moonmon rolled back onto her 'feet'.

"You did not just do that!"Moonmon growled.

"Don't loose your cool, you may overwork yourself!"Makayla advised.

"Alright, alright!"Moonmon said."Dark Burst!"

Moonmon did keep her distance this time, and the ball hit with little to almost no damage.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Jace Moral
    Chapter 1, cont.

Jace stared at the three red creatures standing in front of them. Boogeymon, they were called, Xander had said. They're Champions? Aren't Champions supposed to be good, he thought. What did he mean by Tamers? All these thoughts were itching at his brain as he looked at the demonic devils.

The girl with the bee Digimon, Lily and Puroromon, told the group to take cover as they bought some time.

"Oh hell no," Jace said to her. "You're not the only one who's gonna stand our ground." Quickly, turning to Sunmon he added, "You ready buddy?"

"Sure thi-" Sunmon started before seeing the small bee flying towards Lily's hands. Sunmon felt a wave of courage rush over him and looked back to his partner. "Of course," he said, "Time kill these things."

That's the spirit, he thought. "Okay, Sunmon, do your job!"

The sun flew towards the center demon with one attack on his mind. It's the only one I know but it'll have to work. "Starlight!" he yelled, summoning several small stars that raged at the Boogeymon.

The move looked like it would do something but it didn't. The main Boogeymon had simply grabbed the stars with his hands and stopped. "Clever," it said, "A virus buster attack against a virus. Not that it did anything you little runt!"

The enemy simply flicked Sunmon, the force sending him backward. Be okay Sunmon, Jace thought immediately.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

Luna watched as unknown digimon appeared right before her and Kapurimon. Her device also gave her the same exact information, her Kapurimon watching as Puroromon fought and tried to distract them.

"Now guys go for it!" she heard Lily yell out to them all. Luna didn't hesitate to back away slowly, yet Kapurimon was starting to get their pattern.

"Luna! We may be able to try to win this," Kapurimon tried to encourage her, yet she bit her lip and stopped. She doesn't want to fight, it was useless now. Kapurimon was about to rush foward until they saw Puroromon flying towards a tree. She was wounded badly. Next was Sunmon, who tried to get involved, but with miserable results.

"Luna!" Kapurimon tried to snap her out of it, Luna shaking her head. Before she could decide what to do, a voice behind her got her shocked.

"Peek-a-boo," the voice mumbled menacingly, Luna not hesitating to jump out of the digimon's way. Landing, she was facing against one of the three digimon. Kapurimon was also surprised. "I won't let you hurt Luna!" Kapurimon yelled out, leaping into the air. "Howling Blow!" he hollered out, his two horns suddenly releasing some kind of resonance. The wave extended, spreading through out the battle field. When it reached the Boogeymon in front of them, it grew paralyzed. Unfortunately, it only reached two, one of them still free to wander. Luna quickly snatched Kapurimon out of the ground, backing away. Even though she was be smart and intelligent, she is no braveheart. She was a coward, always trying to stay away from trouble. At least they paralyzed two, but all it accomplished was in angering them.

"Drat, what am I supposed to do? If I run off, not only will I be a coward...but I might bring one Boogeymon to the public. If I stay, I might as well be toast," she mumbled, not knowing what to do. She grasped her skateboard in her hands. All of a sudden, the Boogeymon that wasn't paralyzed jumped right at her.

"Let me-"

"Stay out of this Kapurimon!" Luna yelled at her digimon, not wanting to see it risk its life again. Instead, she waited for the precise moment to smack the skateboard against the digimon, able to at least hurt it a bit. Impacting the ground, it growled and cursed at her in anger. She shivered from the hatred that leaked out of his words. "Oh man, why did I do that?" she told herself, thinking of the different outcome if she instead ran away.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Alfie Salem

Alfie visibly flinched at the sight of the enemies. This was bad, very, very bad. His odd device rattled off information but that didn't help in any way. It didn't hint at how to beat it! Wonderful... Not that he liked fighting normally. Fighting got more hurt that it did help. He wasn't even sure Chapmon could fight. He never had tried and... well... Chapmon was afraid of his drawings. Alfie doubted the Digimon would be much use, as hurtful as the thought was.

Chapmon looked at him. "Alfie... what should we do? Everybody's gonna get hurt..."

"Um..." He looked around, trying to see where someone really needed else. His eyes landed on Luna. Alfie paled, realizing she was desperately close to some irreparable damage. She could die... He suddenly had a vivid image of a head cracked and bleeding and vividly heard the sound of sirens. Memories always had a clear sound. Alfie gritted his teeth, shaking a little bit. He was afraid... Chapmon was afraid... they had to act anyway.

"Chapmon..." he said quietly. "Help that girl with that helmeted Digimon okay?"

Chapmon almost hesitated before seeing the quietly set look that had manifested on the shyer boy's face. He wasn't sure his attack would do much good. It was just bubbles. He wasn't sure they could hurt anyone. But they could confuse people and distract them so... that could help for a moment at least. And he had to try. IF not, Alfie was in trouble! Chapmon nodded a little and squirmed free, launching himself toward the Boogeymon that was leering at Luna.

"Foam Shower!" He fired at the Boogeymon a shower of bubbles and then flew away, firing over and over to distract him. Alfie hurried over to Luna.

"Um... come on let's get out of the way," he said quickly. "I think we're doing more harm just standing here." He glanced back at Chapmon. "Don't stop," Alfie whispered quietly. "Don't lose Chapmon."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

Worried, she took her skateboard and lifted it once more, only to be shocked at the sight of another digimon coming to her aid.

"Foam Shower!" He fired at the Boogeymon a shower of bubbles and then flew away, firing over and over to distract him. Alfie hurried over to Luna. The digimon was that green birdy, the shy one that rarely talked at all. In fact, he was the only guy who remained quiet besides herself. "Um... come on let's get out of the way," he said quickly. "I think we're doing more harm just standing here." He glanced back at Chapmon, mumbling out words to his partner. Biting her lip, she backed away, yet her Kapurimon wasn't leaving without owing their new comrade.

"Howling Blow!" he yelled out right when Chapmon wasn't in the range of the attack. Paralyzing the Boogeymon, she backs away very quickly. Of course, she was a coward, so she never hesitated in running away. Instead, she had a better idea. Realizing the Boogeymon were all paralyzed, she took the advantage and leaped on to her skateboard. Dashing foward, she leaped and caught Alfie's digimon. Skating back, she somehow grabs Alfie and uses one hand to hold him behind her so he doesn't fall off.

"Tsk, I can't believe I came here," she kept complaining kicking the ground to gain speed. She wasn't going to leave however, but returned to where Jace was. He was the closest, and working together is their only choice if they ALL want to survive. 'It is a pain to work with strangers, but I obviously don't have another choice,' she thought, angered by the thought.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

Without much direction from Xander, Demiveemon sprung into action as many of the others did. He didn't know too many 'special' attacks like the others because DemiVeemon simply didn't have a special ability about him. He was a physical Digimon who liked to get up close and personal.

Xander noticed how everyone pretty much was going on their own accords in regards to attacking the Boogeymon. There was no sense of togetherness. Well, they didn't exactly know each other, so why should they help each other right? They were each trying to save their own butts at this point.

The leading Boogeymon took it upon himself to kick DemiVeemon into a tree, but the little baby dragon Digimon bounced off of the bark, ramming his head headfirst into Boogeymon's head... to no avail.

"You little brat! Come here!" Boogeymon grabbed DemiVeemon, clenching the little guy in his hands as he said, "Ruby Eye!"

"DemiVeemon get out of there!" Xander shouted as he sprinted towards the Boogeymon, preparing to tackle it.

"Xander, I'll be alright! Stay back!" DemiVeemon struggled as Boogeymon's eyes glowed in a ruby color before paralyzing DemiVeemon's body and dropping the In-Training Digimon to the ground.

Xander swooped in and snatched DemiVeemon up, just in time to avoid Boogeymon's massive foot stomp. Breathing heavily, Xander got on one knee while he held his Digimon in his arms. DemiVeemon's body felt cold and hard. What exactly did Boogeymon do.

Xander exhaled deeply and shook his head. Then... something hopeful happened. As the others battled with the three Boogeymon, he noticed that Kapurimon, Sunmon, and Moonmon started glowing. What was happening?

(That you guys' cue to digivolve!)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

Luna watched as Xander nearly risked his life to save the useless digimon. He was panting, Kapurimon biting his lip to prevent himself from getting too emotional. All of a sudden, she noticed Xander glancing at her with awe. A bit worried, she winced at the flash of a bright light. Wincing, she turned to discover it came from Kapurimon.

"D....Denxyr?" she mumbled out, the digimon leaping to land in front of her. He grins as he turns to face her.

"Do not worry about me Luna. If my calculations are correct, we may be able to beat them if all of us work together," he spoke, Luna surprised. Before she could respond, the light completely engulfed him and his outline was disappearing. Soon, he increased in size and the light suddenly broke. Gasping out, what stood before her was not Kapurimon. It was some metalliic insectoid. Silver, bigger, metallic, and gave an eerie aura of simplicity.

"Why aren't you speaking?" the insect suddenly spoke, turning to face her. She couldn't bring herself to do it, yet she accepted him as Denxyr. The Kapurimon she knew. His eyes were now red in color.

"Sorry, it's just that the lightshow surprised me," Luna responded, not wanting to admit her doubt. He nodded, turning to face the others.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Alfie Salem

ALfie felt himself be dragged onto the skateboard. Even without his aids he could hear the girl grumbling. Was she really upset about this? Well... he guessed he could understand. She was expecting to fight with some complete strangers. It was awkward. But grumbling would do no good. They had to do... something. He was not sure what.

"Alfie~" His partner flew back to him, ready to guard him. However Alfie gently kept him from hiding in his arms. He nodded and smiled at him. Chapmon stared worriedly. "What's wrong Alfie?" He wasn't mad was he?

"You gotta help everybody," Alfie told him hurriedly. "Those things are still there and all." He looked around to see... Xander? Was that his name? He was holding his blue partner, who wasn't moving. Oh no! He was a sitting duck! "Go and help him! His partner's hurt!" He pointed at Xander for emphasis. Chapmon got the point and launched himself reluctantly away from his human.

"Foam Shower!" He fired bubbles at the Boogeymon, only to get slapped away with one hand. "Ow!" He whimpered. "Foam Shower!" He fired again.

"Brat," it grunted, swiping the bubbles away and moving to attack. Alfie almost called out before Chapmon rolled away, flying up. He flew to hover in front of Xander, who was staring at... Luna?

Alfie glanced to see the girl's digimon was glowing. It had changed into... a metal insect? Wow... was it stronger? Something told him so. He nodded to himself, thinking she'd be okay. Timidly, he hurried over to Xander. "Um..." He hesitated for a second. "I think Chapmon and I can hold it off... for a minute.... Maybe you should get him out of here. Or... we can lead it to Luna or something... It seems like her partner could do something now..." Alfie could not explain to this person why that thought was in his head. Call it intuition or even attribute it to his anime watching. When power-ups came like that, the underdog had a chance, good or bad guy. Alfie hoped that was the case now. "Will... will you help us do that? Maybe that can help you too..." He looked away. God this was dumb. THis guy probably thought he was crazy.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

Xander managed to run over to the group again as the Boogeymon were distracted by the digivolution of Kapurimon to Kokuwamon. Holding DemiVeemon close to him, Xander stopped in his tracks as he stood beside Alfie when Kokuwamon finally emerged from the crimson light. So, their Digimon were capable of changing into stronger forms at certain times? This was very interesting to say the least.

Xander looked to Alfie as the boy spoke to him, "No, I think that Luna and her Digimon could probably take over from here. Let's just sit back and let them take care of these guys." For once in his life, Xander didn't really have a definitive answer for this stressful situation. They were faced against three demonic Digimon and they really didn't have the credentials to defeat these bad boys. "Alfie right?" Xander asked.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Alfie Salem

"Yes..." Alfie agreed softly as Chapmon flew back to him. "I'm Alfie... and... you're Xander." He really wasn't sure the boy could hear him, due to the fact that battles were loud and he was quiet. He looked around at the group in general as Chapmon landed in his arms. That little sun and teardrop were glowing too. He wondered what they would turn into.

"Alfie," whispered Chapmon. "What should we do?"

"I'm not sure we can do anything... except maybe..." He looked at the Boogeymon. Right now those other three were glowing. If they got as big as that insect, maybe they wouldn't be able to hit small places. That would be bad. The eyes were open targets. So... "Um Chapmon? Can you fight again?"

"Um... I-If you want me to."

"Okay... hey Luna?" He glanced at the girl. "Could... could you help me? I- I-" He paused. "I think we have an idea. If Chapmon can blind that guy," He pointed at one of the Boogeymon. "You have a free shot." He didn't want to wait for her answer, knowing she was unhappy. Alfie figured she would get it when it started. It was a stupid plan but... you had to work with what you had. "Please try Chapmon."

Chapmon nodded a little and flew towards the enemy. "Foam Shower!" He aimed for the eyes, causing a roar of pain and the Boogeymon swung wildly, knocking Chapmon back hard. "Ow..."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

"Okay... hey Luna?" He glanced at the her. "Could... could you help me? I- I-" He paused. "I think we have an idea. If Chapmon can blind that guy," he pointed at one of the Boogeymon. "You have a free shot." He didn't want to wait for her answer, knowing she was unhappy. Alfie figured she would get it when it started. It was a stupid plan but... you had to work with what you had. "Please try Chapmon."

"Good idea! It will work if the enemy is distracted!" Kokuwamon said, electricity suddenly sparking between the claws of his hands. Luna couldn't believe what she was gazing at. She had never seen such a thing, never. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. This....this was more like a dream. For a moment, she saw her digivolved Kapurimon glance at her for approval. She nodded without hesitation, not wanting to get involved with any argument of his if she denied.

"Foam Shower!" Alfie's digimon aimed for the eyes, causing a roar of pain and the Boogeymon swung wildly, knocking Chapmon back hard. "Ow..."

Kokuwamon started to charge up, lifting his right arm to aim at the hurt and angered Boogeymon. "Power Surge!" he hollered out. What then followed was a beam of electricity that impacted the Boogeymon. Dust flew around them from the impact, Kokuwamon still generating electricity to prepare for another attack.

"T....thanks for the opening there," she mumbled out, still in shock about what was happening. It was hard to absorb it all in.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Alfie Salem

Alfie ran to scoop up Chapmon, who fluttered weakly. "You were great..." He praised gently. Chapmon let out a delighted chirp and relaxed. Unless he had to, Alfie was not sending his partner out again. HE had pushed him too far. "Sorry Chapmon."

"It... It's okay Alfie. You thought I could do it." Chapmon winced. Champion levels hit hard. "I'm tired though..."

"Don't worry you'll get to rest soon. Just stay here okay?" THe digimon nodded. Alfie glanced at Demiveemon and realized he was still out. What even happened? He was afraid to ask. Alfie turned to Luna. He saw her face and smiled a little. "It's okay. He's still your friend. And thanks for trusting me for a second there. It's up to you guys now." HE felt his shyness creep up and added softly. "Um... you can do it right? You know you can."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

As the dust cleared on, the Boogeymon attempted to tackle out of desperation, yet Kokuwamon quickly dodged it, making the digimon impact the tree. Luna was still worried, shocked. She watched as Alfie went to lift his injured digimon. It was then that a voice snapped her out of it.

"Um... you can do it right? You know you can."

Her eyes widened, realizing she was indeed distracted. It wasn't like her to get distracted like this, and she had to get this problem over with quickly. Just because they were from another world doesn't mean she should get distracted by such things. Closing her eyes, she mentally slapped herself. Opening her eyes, she was finally awake to herself.

"Thanks. I needed that," she responded back without turning to him. Instead, she turned towards the others. 'God, I don't want to do this, but this is the fastest way to get over with this,' she whinned inside her head. "Hey! Two of you team up and gang up on one of them-" she then paused. What paused her was the fact the other digimon were also digivolving. Two of them.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

Lily was not far from Xander, Luna and the shy boy, just a few feet away so she heard their entire conversation. She would have moved from her spot but after that big hit Puroromon was unconscious so Lily was watching over her. " Puroromon wake up!! Tell me you're ok."

" Hey I'm much tougher that I look! " the bug digimon said opening its eyes. " I just needed a bit of rest." She continued getting up and starting to fly. She was looking a bit tarnished and tired but her determination was growing brighter. Lily got up and walked towards the three who were trying to come up a plan. " Lily I'm going too!!" the bug digimon said as Lily and her heard Luna's request.

"You are hurt!! I don't want you to be even worse." Lily replied as she went next to Luna. Just then she saw that beside Kapurimon who had just digivolved, two other digimon were glowing brightly.

" Lily!!!!" Puroromon yelled into Lily's ear making the girl get her attention off of the glowing digimon. " I can still fight. We can't let the others fight by themselves. " Puroromon said as she was the kind of digimon that couldn't watch while others suffered.

Lily bit her lip and took a deep breath. " Ok but be careful!!!" then she directed her attention towards the rest of the gang. " Luna you said we should gang up on them. " Lily replied knowing that Luna was asking for a diversion. " What if …. Chapmon was it? " looking at the green digimon. "…were to use its bubbles to blind one's vision while Puroromon woulf fly up in the air. Then she will drop into an attack with her needle. As the digimon will be overwhelmed it's the perfect moment for Luna's digimon to strike. " Lily said turning towards Luna. She knew that they were all strangers and maybe the others won't trust her but she had to take a chance if they were to get out of there alive.

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

Xander nodded at Alfie's response and then noticed that Luna was near him as well. Her, Jason's, and Makayla's Digimon had... transformed and now it appeared that the tables had turned on the Boogeymon. "Yeah I think it would probably be best if you guys work together. Your Digimon definitely look stronger than they did in their previous forms. I didn't even know Digimon could change forms, but after today, I'm surely interested in what DemiVeemon was capable of."

He looked down at DemiVeemon's stunned body in his hands and couldn't help but feel hopeless and unhelpful. The lead Boogeymon had prepared himself along with the other Boogeymon as they flew towards the group once more, "Death Crasher!"

Each of the Boogeymon's body's were covered in a striking crimson aura and were about to take down anything and everything in their path.

"Watch out!" Xander shouted as he hit the deck, still holding DemiVeemon with the utmost care. He landed on the ground and gritted his teeth as he turned over on his back. DemiVeemon was the only true friend that he had right now, he couldn't let anything bad happen to him... if it hadn't already.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Jace Moral
    Chapter1, cont...

Jace looked to his side as the girl with the helmeted fox flew at him with Alfie and Chapmon holding on. The four had stopped just at his side and Jace knew what he had to do.

Teamwork,l he thought. That's all that can beat these things right now...

TSEW,
    he suddenly heard a bit farther away. He looked over to see Xander with his Digimon in his arms, still as can be. We need to get them out of there, or at least buy him some time.

Beside him, he knew Luna and Alfie, as well as the rest, were all thinking the same thing. At least, that's what they were thinking about until some Digimon started to glow. It was Luna's Digimon that changed first. It was now a metal insect... Next was Sunmon's turn.

He had just flown back to Jace, a bit hurt but nothing to serious when he too started glowing. Within seconds, Sunmon had changed forms into an orange, fiery fox-like Digimon on two legs.

"You have legs!" Jace said in surprise, "And hands!"

"I told you I'd change," he replied. "Also, my names Coronamon now."

This whole thing is getting to wieird, Jace thought.

Beside them, Xander, Lily, Luna, and Alfie were making a plan while farther away, Makayla's Digimon was also changing. Jace prepared to join in on the plan when the Boogeymon suddenly bellowed, "Death Crasher!"

"Watch out!" Xander shouted as he jumped out of the way.

Jace did the same, though with an added tackle from both him and Coronamon to get the other's out of the way too. What will be these guys, he thought as they landed.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry, busy weekend! *sweatdrop*)

Makayla 'Kayla' Smith

Chapter one

Moonmon growled. She was truely mad. She began glowing. Makayla inhaled harshly, shaking her head, having no idea what was going on.

"Moonmon! Are you ok?"

"Moonmon digivolve to...Lunamon!"

Makayla's jaw dropped as she stared totally amazed. Her partner digimon was no longer her tear-shaped self. She was about a foot tall and, thought she didn't have legs- she moved around all the same- and she had pink sashes, enteni, she was really cute. She had a body and head now. Makayla was shocked.

"D-did you j-just...change?"Makayla asked aghast.

"Yeah, I digivolved! What, didn't see a difference?"Lunamon asked smirking.

"That's the whole reason I asked genius."Makayla said."Now go fight those twirps!"

"Ok, ok!"Lunamon said."Tear shot!"

A decent sized ball of water shot from her middle anteni. It hit the boogeymon she aimed for, and did a bit more damage than her last was doing.

"Lop-ear-ripple!"Lunamon exclaimed and spun, generating loads of bubbles around her.

A moment later one of the boogeymon were captured by a whirlpool of bubbles.

"Hey, what the heck is this!?"It exclaimed.

"Lunar claw!"Lunamon exclaimed and shot a dark slash at the digimon, breaking a majority of the bubbles, Boogeymon breaking the rest when falling back.

"Tear shot!"She cried once again and shot another ball of water at it.

____

(OOC: Sorry it's so short.)

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Alfie Salem

Alfie watched this fight with quiet dismay. It wasn't enough. He could see that. Even though those other two had stronger partners now as well, it seemed like the enemies showed little sign of wear. Were they... were they maybe not equal? Oh great! And that guy's partner was still out! Not good... what to do, what to do... He looked around and saw Lilly's lips moving. She was making a plan, a very quick plan to improve on his original one. That was fine by him but what about Chapmon?

He looked down at his green partner with concern, the injured digimon panting. Slowly the black eyes peered anxiously up at him. "Alfie?" Alfie felt guilty instantly. He was going to just throw his partner back into that. What was the matter with him? "I'm okay Alfie." He shook his head. Chapmon began to wriggle free. "No, I... I want to help."

Alfie hesitated briefly. What should he do? His partner was small, weak, and clearly exhausted. Without him, there'd only be four fighters left. Even if the others are stronger... That meant he really had to go and fight. "...Okay." He let go and Chapmon flew out. He glanced at Lilly and gave a tiny nod.

"Foam Shower!"

Alfie glanced at Xander worriedly as he ducked. "Are you okay? And your partner too?" He was honestly worried. He had never known an excitable creature to not be moving.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

Everyone was worried about their digimon pokemon and their condition. Xander had the worst case as his digimon was stunned. Lily felt bad and wished that this was just a bad nightmare and she would just wake up…..but things never go as we wish for do they? Alfie turned to Lily and nodded then let his digimon fight. It released its bubble attack blinding one of the Boogyemon.

"Ok Puroromon your turn!" Lily said turning to the bee pokemon. Puroromon flew up high out of range from the clutches of the evil digimon. Just as the blinded Boogyemon was wiping off its eyes Puroromon dived down.

"Chikkuritto!!!" it shouted as it pointed its venom filled stinger at the Boogyemon and stung it in one of its eyes then went for the other.

"Good job!!!!" Lily praised her digimon as she immediately came flying back not to be hit by the other two.

"Luna now's your chance!!!!" the girl said turning to Luna. Maybe a powerful attack from her newly evolved digimon would do the trick and maybe get rid of one of them.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Wow...has been a while. Forgive me for my absence, but exams are here and I'm trying to pass them with flying colors.

Luna "Candy" Naru

Xander had duck down out of pure heart, and this triggers out a slight memory in her. Gasping out, she grabs her skateboard and jumps to land in front of Xander. By the time she did, Jace had pushed Xander and his digimon out of the way, now leaving her all alone. She didn't think twice to let Kokuwamon jump in. Kokuwamon immediately shocked the Boogeymon that was heading their direction. Slightly wincing and hesitating, she took the opening and used all the strength she had to slam the skateboard's edge to the digimon's head. Able to tumble the digimon down, she realized she had made it unconscious.

"Darn, now I made an enemy," she whines out, throwing the skateboard down to see the other two. It was then that Lilly's shout gave Luna the opportunity. Alfie's digimon also volunteered, able to damage the Boogeymon and distract it for a while. "Denxyr, go for the opening," she mumbled out loud enough for her digimon to hear. Nodding in approval, his pincers started to generate electricity and sparks. Aiming at the injured Boogeymon, he didn't hesitate to strike.

"Power Surge!" he hollered out again, able to land a direct hit on the victim. The red digimon stumbled back, finally able to be injured badly. His skin was nearly burned and scorched from the attack. Now there was one left, or one who was still uninjured.

Back