• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

"I'm okay, Alfie." Xander said calmly as he held DemiVeemon closely. "I'm sure DemiVeemon will be alright eventually." He wished he meant what he said but even he was still a bit unsure as to whether or not DemiVeemon could make it through this situation. Xander had never encountered a Digimon like Boogeymon, let alone another Digimon of any form at all! He just hoped the ones whose Digimon had digivolved to the next level could ultimately get rid of these Boogeymon.

After a series of successful attacks from everyone in the battle, the Boogeymon that was attacked by Kokuwamon exploded into bits of data as it dispersed to everyone's D-Touch's. At that point, each of the Digimon felt much stronger; even DemiVeemon's eyes opened, looking up at Xander, "...What... what happened?"

Xander eyes widened happily as he hugged DemiVeemon tightly, "DemiVeemon!"

"Whoa, whoa. Not this public display of affection, Xander!"

Xander was about to comment but the remaining Boogeymon were pretty furious with them about defeating their leader. They immediately figured out that the strongest members of this coalition at the time were Kokuwamon, Coronamon, and Lunamon, likewise they went after the Rookie-leveled Digimon.

"Guys, their going after you first! You have to defeat them!" Xander shouted.

(After a few posts, Coronamon and Lunamon should digivolve.)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Jace Moral
    Chapter1, cont...

"Yeah," Jace yelled as he watched the lead Boogeymon break into pieces of data that flowed into each of the transformed phones. Unfortunately, the fallen Digimon's friends weren't to happy with the death. The injured one had seem to get a new burst of energy and the one who hadn't been hurt seemed to be preparing for another attack.

"Do you think you can fight them?" he said to the newly evolved Coronamon.

"Of course," the Digimon replied, "Just watch!" Coronamon quickly turned around to show everyone just what he was made of.

"Coro-Knuckle!!" he yowled, putting his sights on the practically undamaged enemy. Coronamon's hand burst into flames as he started to punch the Boogeymon.

Two of the attacks missed as Boogeymon jumped back to get away from him, yelling curses as he did. On the third try, Coronamon managed to punch it in the face.

Stumbling back, the Boogeymon cursed at Coronamon once again before shooting a Ruby Eye attack at Jace's Partner.

It's the same attack that hit Xander's Digimon, Jace thought. Worriedly, he yelled, "Get out of their Coronamon." For some reason, his yelling activated the new phone.

The D-Touch's screen flashed a reddish-orange color and Coronamon once again started to glow. He didn't gain any limbs like last time, he simply grew. Within seconds, he was on four legs, had wings, and the biggest mane Jace had ever seen.

"FIRAMON," Jace's D-touch started to say, "A strong leader and guardian of ancient ruins. Known for his speed and fire attacks."

The newly digivloved Digimon nodded at Jace before cloaking itself in a apparition of fire and tackling the Boogeymon he was fighting, dispersing it's data to the D-Touch's.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (OOC: Due to the fact I have a busy weekend, I'mma go ahead and digivolve Lunamon again, sense it'll give me a better post)

Makayla 'Kayla' Smith
    Chapter One Continued

Makayla's heart pounded. Then she heard Xander's warning.

"Right!"Makayla said,

"Right!"Lunamon said."Tear Shot!"

The water hit one of the boogeymon again, doing little damage but a least a bit.

"Try that Lunar-claw-thingy again Mo-....Lun!"

Makayla usually called Moonmon Moon, and considering she was now Lunamon, and they had someone named Luna here, she'd call her Lun. She was a loon sometimes anyways.

"Lunar Claw!"Lunamon exclaimed, working on the same digimon.

"Okay guys, we should all stick to fighting one boogeymon. I don't mean all of us working on the same one, I mean each of us choose a boogeymon to fight and don't attack any others unless being attacked!"Makayla said.

"Lop-ear-ripple!"Lunamon exclaimed, spinned, and shot the appearing bubbles at the boogeymon she had been attacking, and although it had seen this attack used on its leader, it did distract it for a moment.

"Lunar Claw!"She exclaimed and hit it again."Makayla this is getting us no where!"

Just then, as if on que, Lunamon began to glow.

"Holy crud..."Makayla said."Again?"

She looked at the strange device her cell phone had turned into. It said 'Lekismon' with a picture of the digimon her partner now was. Her partner was much bigger now, not a giant, but much bigger than she had been. She had yellow crescent moons all over on her light pink skin, and she had black fingureless gloves with a yellow crescent moon. She had thick ankle-braclets on. She had three toes and three sharp claws. She had a big pink flowing ribbion through her ears and inteni. Her ears looked like a much bigger version of Lunamon's.

"Holy..."

"Moon night bomb!"Lekismon exclaimed and shot a ball of water created by her 'moon gloves' at the boogeymon she was fighting, and it fell asleep.

"Sweet! It worked!"Makayla and Lekismon exclaimed in unison.

"Tear arrow!"Lekismon said and shot a beautiful crystal arrow at the boogeymon.

"Moon Night Kick!"She exclaimed, jumped in the air, and landed on the boogeymon's head.

Words couldn't explain how amazed and amazingly proud she was of her partner right now.

(OOC: If that's god-modish or something just let me know)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

Xander watched as Firamon and Lekismon handily took care of the remaining two Boogeymon. The data from their bodies floated to Makayla and Jason's D-Touch before the two Champion Digimon de-digivolved into their Rookie forms. It was simply amazing that their Digimon was capable of getting stronger, but Xander wondered when DemiVeemon would Digivolve. He assumed that it was to happen pretty soon since, well, the others Digimon digivolved.

Silence fell amongst the group as Xander decided to say, "Well that was... intense." He chuckled a little as he allowed DemiVeemon to cling to his head. Fortunately for Xander, DemiVeemon didn't have any claws. "So... I think we all need to sit down and have a talk about what happened today and why we all have Digimon. And... why all of our cellphones just transferred into these... awesome devices." He said, looking down at his royal blue D-Touch.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

Things had finally calmed down and the teenagers were recovering from the battle. " A little to intense…..thank goodness we managed somehow to get rid of them." Lily said looking at all the people and digimon. All were exhausted and seemed like they were still in shock, or so Lily saw them.

"Are you ok? " Lily said patting DemiVeemon on the head, as the digimon had been paralyzed for a while during the fight, just before Xander suggested that they should have a talk. " I agree with Xander…..but I think we should talk about it tomorrow. It's kind of late…..who knows what may be still lurking around and we're all tired. "

She was holding Puroromon in her hands as the little bee digimon was trying to keep its eyes opened. " Go to sleep it'll be ok now." Lily told her digimon. " No what if….zzzzz….digimon….zzzzzzz." Puroromon tried to mumble but fell asleep. She battled hard to defend her tamer and she deserved the rest.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

"Do we really have to?" Luna whined out. "This is troublesome." Hopping on to her skateboard, she skated towards Xander and halted not too close to him, besides the teen who had that bee. Denxyr had followed along, or Kokuwamon in this case. He stood beside her, his static electricity making sparks in the air.

"Very impressive," Luna mumbled out as her partner.

"Yes......guess how many jolts this even is!" Kokuwamon was excited about all this, yet Luna was paying more attention to the moon above them. It mesmerized her, how a day like this was to happen so early. Yeah, she knew something amazing would happen since Kapurimon entered her life, yet not like this! If she kept going on without reason....she could get not only herself, but everybody else in trouble.

"Eh, well, I'm here and all open ears. I'm used to the night so...," she kicked the edge of her skateboard up so she could grab it. "...doesn't have to be everybody listening. Besides.....who knows if we might be here tomorrow."

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

DemiVeemon smiles happily as Lily patted him on the head. Xander's touch was warm, but a woman's touch was much softer and welcoming. "Yes, I'm much better now!" DemiVeemon closed his eyes as a sense of happiness, similar to a dog when it was being rubbed by its master. Xander shook his head and rolled his eyes at DemiVeemon, holding back a hearty chuckle as Lily and Luna spoke.

"Well, if that's the case, I say we all should meet up at the Crescent Cafe and talk about over some breakfast," Xander suggested. "It's a nice cafe not too far from here and we'll be able to talk without anyone butting in on our conversation. The only problem we would probably face is keeping our Digimon discreet."

Xander looked to Luna who seemed to be less positive about the situation, saying that they might not be here tomorrow, "That may be true, but it is best to plan ahead rather than to be unorthodox in our actions."

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

Unfortunately, the comment Xander had made did not please her at all, but she managed to shake her off. "Do whatever you want. I'm just going to go back to my life eating pizza and sleeping...don't want to get too involved unless I got a reason. Chao," she waved at all them goodbye before leaping into her skateboard. Kakuwamon jumped up to de-digivolve into Kapurimon and sat on her head. Luna then skated away, already tired from the fight.

"Hmm....we may not be here tomorrow, eh?" Denxyr repeated her words.

"You know it's true. Or I won't be."

"What? A partnership with more of our...I mean, MY kind would greatly benefit us! In fact...our chance of survival would greatly increase!"

"Heh, tough luck...I don't know any of them, and already I think half of them are rather annoying."

"Annoying? That's what you thought of me at first.....give them a chance. Not everybody leaves a good first impression."

"Uh huh. Of course. I'm just tired....my bed is calling for me," Luna whined, changing the subject.

"Oh...I understand...I'm pretty tired as well," he gave up on the argument, knowing that he never wins unless he had a good reason. 'At least reconsider,' he thought as he closed his eyes and curled on her head. It didn't take long before they got to their apartment, where they entered and climbed up the stairs. Entering their room, she didn't hesitate to jump on the bed lazily.

"Agh...I missed you," Luna mumbled out to her bed.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Alfie Salem

Alfie sighed with relief as the battle ended, hugging Chapmon tight. "Thanks," he whispered to his partner, who cuddled sleepily in his arms. Oh now the aqua critter was tired. Alfie smiled again slightly shyly. He looked up and breathed a soft exhale that Demiveemon was well. For a few minutes he strained his ears to listen. Luna was rather sad all the time wasn't she? He couldn't quite understand why as he watched her go. Couldn't she be a little happy? Then again... he wasn't a ball of sunshine either. Regardless he wished he could help.

He caught the tail end of Xander's words. "Um... I'll do my best to make it there," he offered softly. "But..." He shifted, almost feeling the scrutiny. "I think I need to go now. I kind of rushed out of the house and um..." He fished around for the reason which had blown out of his mind. "Chapmon needs his rest after today. SO... I'll um, see you tomorrow?" The words felt odd in his mouth as he hurried away.

Thankfully home was not far. He entered silently, hearing his sister shut the bathroom door with an irritable slam. Oh boy... was she still having computer issues? He would have to ask tomorrow, as right now he was rather sleepy... Alfie curled up under the covers with Chapmon at his side and let his mind go blissfully blank.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Chapter One Continued

Makayla 'Kayla' Smith
    Chapter One

"Yeah! That's the digimon I know and love!"Makayla exclaimed as the Boogeymon disolved into data.

She grinned at Lunamon as she de-digivoled and walked over to her.

"Great job!"Makayla said high fiving Lunamon.

"Thanks."She said.

Makayla looked at Xander. "That sounds good."

"I'm exhausted."Lunamon moaned.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long, I've been really really sick.)

Makayla picked her partner up, not caring if she was a rookie or a in-training.

"I think all of us are, not just the digimon either."Makayla said, her eyes just slightly drooping.

"You have no idea what it means to be exhausted from fighting a digimon!"Lunamon hissed.

"No, but I know what its like to be exhausted from being awake too long and being to scared and hopeful watching your partner digimon fight another digimon."Makayla replied shortly.

"Whatever."Lunamon said rolling her eyes.

Makayla usually ignored Lunamon's whatevers. She said it more than anything, so she just ignored it, like Lunamon intended she was doing. Makayla smirked at Lunamon. She may have gotten bigger, but defiantly not more mature. Makayla gave a short laugh.

"Funny, you grew, but your maturity didn't."She said, speaking her thoughts.

"Hey, what's that suppost to mean!?"

"It means respect is low with you. And so is your maturity."Makayla said with a smirk.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?"Lunamon asked in her sassy way.

"No, just trying to admit the truth."Makayla said innocently.

"That's enough!"Lunamon snapped.

"I wish."Makayla quickly replied.

"No need to get snappy!"

"Your the snappy one!"

"Shush it brunette!"

"Shush it pinky!"

"Hey!"

"Enough!"Makayla said, and it was obvious she was serious.

Makayla didn't mind playing along for a bit, but when name calling came along she knew it was time to stop. She knew if Lunamon didn't simmer down soon, a physical fight would occur, and it'd come up fast. Makayla heavily sighed.

"Sorry about her."She said."I don't know how to correctly raise a digimon. It'd be better if they came with a instruction manual."

Makayla tried to lighten the mood a bit, but she wasn't good at it too greatly it seemed.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years

Lily looked at Makayla and Lunamon who were at it again, they argued before and after the battle….guess the only way to get them to stop was to keep them occupied Lily taught to herself and giggled. " Don't worry…..everything takes time….you'll find a way to get along better." Lily said smiling.

"Well I'm heading home too. Guess we'll see each other tomorrow. Night everyone!!!" she said turning back and walking past Xander.

" Byee Byee!! " Puroromon said smiling then turning around to follow Lily.

When they reached home everyone was sound asleep so Lily and Puroromon went quietly up their room and shut the door. Lily changed into her sleeping clothes and jumped in her bed. " You get some sleep too, you got hurt today." Lily said towards Puroromon who was buzzing in the room looking out the window.

"Okie dokie." The bee digimon said landing next to Lily on her pillow. "Say Lily….what do you think of the others?" she said with big curious eyes.

"They're a strange lot that's for sure…..but they seem ok at first glance." Lily answered opening one eye. "Now let's sleep."

"Are you going tomorrow? " Puroromon said opening its eyes again.

"Yes I am. I did say I'll go." Lily mumbled. " Now let's get some rest.

"But what about your rehearsal?"

"I forgot!!!" Lily said jumping up. " Guess I'll just postpone them for later. " she said after thinking a bit. She got down again and was looking at Puroromon. " Say can you digivolve too?"

"Ummm….I think so…. I think I've done it once but can't remember for sure."

"I see….well Goodnight Puroromon." She said closing her eyes and holding puroromon in her arms.

"Nighty night!!!"

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Jace Moral
    Chapter1, FIN

Jace smiled as Firamon de-digivolved back to Coronamon after kicking the Boogeyman's arse. This Boogeyman had dispersed into data as well as the first one but only he got the remains. How weird, he thought. This is still all to weird.

Xander offered the idea that everyone meet at the Crescent Cafe nearby for breakfast to discuss the happenings of that night which two had already agreed upon. Luna, however, had seemed to simply want to ignore it and quickly left. A bit quick... Next was Alfie, who said he'd try to make it there and then left worrying about Chapmon. Makayla and Lunamon started to fight again but Lily attempted to calm them down.

"God," he said, turning to Coronamon. "We all seem too different, don't ya think?"

Lily told the rest that she'd try to make it in the morning and quickly left and after waving to the three who were leaving, only Jace, Xander, and Makayla were left.

Turning to Xander, he started to talk again. "I'll probably be there tomorrow so just hope for the others I guess." He quickly said bye before bringing himself and Coronamon to the bike and leaving.

So, we have a shy boy, a girl who doesn't care, a girl who fights with her partner, one who seems calm and caring, and a boy who seems a bit like me, he thought. We are a strange group of people...

Now, all to do was to wait for tomorrow...

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Episode 2​
    Twice as Ice​

Summary: Strange things start occurring in the city of New York. Computers, cell phones, and other electrical devices go haywire and strange voices and laughter can be heard only by the ears of six individuals and their Digimon they keep hidden.
    Characters: Candy, Jace, Lily, Alfie, Makayla, Xander, Kokuwamon, Coronamon, Fanbeemon, Kamemon, Lunamon, and Veemon
    Side Characters: None
    Key Moments: DemiVeemon -> Veemon -> Veedramon, Puroromon -> FanBeemon, Chapmon -> Kamemon -> Gwappamon
    Villain: Sorcermon and DarkTyrannomon
    Notes: Alright guys! Great job with episode one! For the most part, I'm impressed with you guys' responses! I want a bit more interaction amongst the Tamer to see how they act with one another because this will come into play down the road.
    Opening Setting: Today is a bit more... colder than the previous day. Although the group had planned on meeting earlier on in the day, it was decided that the Tamers should meet at night in order to keep their conversations confidential. I want your characters to make there way to Crescent Cafe where they will sit and discuss how they met their Digimon and we will learn a little bit more about each other's characters in a round table discussion. Oh... there's a reason why the temperature is abnormally cold for an Autumn day so bundle up for the occasion because snow is in the forecast.

------------------------​

Xander Peakes

Why the hell did it have to be so cold today? There was an overcast for the entire day and the temperature was definitely below freezing. Funny because yesterday the temperature was quite comfortable and cool. Xander decided to prepare his body for the freezing temperatures that were to occur outside, putting on a red and black button-up thermal, black khakis, brown boots, and a bulky coat. Over his head he put a skull cap and he draped a scarf around his neck. All that he was missing was his little partner DemiVeemon.

"Uhh, DemiVeemon, where the heck did you go buddy?" Xander looked around his apartment for the little blue guy, but he was no where to be found. "Hmm! Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him since I started getting dressed... DemiVeemon???"

"You trapped me in your D-Touch, Xander!" A voice from Xander's cellular device said as the D-Touch began to vibrate violently on the kitchen counter before falling over on the comforting carpet. Xander simply smirked.

"Aw yeah, I forgot! That is such a convenient feature when I don't feel like having you in my presence," Xander teased as he picked up his D-Touch. On the screen was a small cartoon icon of DemiVeemon. He certainly didn't look pleased. Xander discovered this feature of having DemiVeemon being imported to his D-Touch when he received a new application on his D-Touch called "Realization". It allowed Digimon to be placed in the D-Touch safely. Perfect for going in public. Xander relayed the message to his new friends as well before they went to Crescent Cafe. "Sorry about this DemiVeemon, but I don't think the world is ready to see a Digimon."

DemiVeemon scoffed as the animated cartoon folded his arms. Xander simply chuckled and made his way out towards the destination. Hopefully some of his new comrades already were there. Xander couldn't help but feel a little excited about this lot of people. They all were different in a good way.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years

A freezing wind was blowing outside as Lily closed the window to her room. It was strange for this time of year to have such a low temperature as it was just autumn and not the middle of winter. Lily felt the cold on her own skin earlier that morning when she went to her rehearsals as she went outside with her usual clothes. Let's just say that her skirt and jacket weren't enough for her to make it to the front gate so she went back in and changed. All day she was at the studio as she got home only half an hour ago only to eat and be off again. But this time the place she was going didn't involve any singing or work…just simply chatting and relaxing.

"Say Puroromon should I take this scarf or that one over there?" Lily asked the bee digimon who was staring with her in front of the mirror. She was holding a bright lavender colored scarf and the other one she referred to was a black one which was on her bed.

"Um the black one suits you…but the other one does too!!!" Puroromon said buzzing from one scar to the other as I made its remark. " Go with the one in your hand! It looks nice!" the bee digimon said after a thorough debate.

"Lavander it is then!" Lily said putting her scarf over her black coat. Under it she had a T shirt and a skirt. But even though she had so less underneath, her coat kept her warm. " All set!!! Where was the place again?" Lily asked as she finished putting her scarf.

" Some place named Crescent Café." Puroromon answered as she came to see Lily in her outfit. " You should become a model!!!" the bee digimon said being delighted with Lily's display.

"Singing's for me." she said putting a bit of perfume around her neck and scarf. " Now let's go. Ummm Xander sent me a message telling me that the D-touch had a feature for you to get in it and travel like that but it's your choice on how to go as you're still little and easy to hide……..for now." Lily ended as she knew now that digimon could digivolve into other forms.

"Well if that's the case let me enjoy my freedom a little bit longer. " Puroromon said then flew directly into Lily's coat and hid at her chest in a hidden pocket from where she could pop her head out from time to time to see what was outside.

"I'm heading out!!!" Lily shouted as she put on her shoes and went out the door. The gentle yet cold wind blew through her hair and touched her face. "If it's this cold then at least it should snow…." Lily said closing the front gate behind her. She hopped in a taxi she called earlier and made her way towards the café. When she got there she saw that no one had arrived yet and she was the first one so she sat down at a table and ordered a hot tea while she was going to wait for the rest to come.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

She liked the weather. It suited her better than warm weather, that's for sure. Not long ago, she remembered that new CD she wanted to buy on the store, having a taste for Alternative Rock. It was until she dressed up in a black winter coat that she remembered about that meeting. Unfortunately, she decided not to go, so she stuck to that ideal. The D-Touch was rather annoying. It would accidentally trap her digimon in it. She knew how it felt to feel cramped inside such a thing, in terms of closets, and never let Kapurimon get trapped in it.

Walking out her apartment, she raised her hood and hid Kapurimon over her head, underneath the cloth. Everybody mistakes it for a cute hat, so she was able to get away with it. Throwing the skateboard down, she skates through the sidewalks slowly. Her Kapurimon whined out when they passed by the cafe where all the other digimon and humans were going to meet.

"But....I know you said no....but this could benefit us," he whispered out, Luna not having a care at the moment. "If what I think if correct, they could be waiting for us right now as we speak!" he raised his voice a bit higher, yet Luna didn't agree.

"For all I know, my music is more important."

"Luna....please? For me?" he begs, yet she doesn't flinch. Once they reached the store, she entered with her skateboard at hand. Studying the place, she was able to find her album and quickly purchased it. Once she was out, she leaned against the store's window and stared at the sky above them. "Well.....who knows. You might be right," he gave up in the argument, looking up. It was then he saw a familiar teen girl pass by the street in front of them, entering the cafe. It was until she sat down that he realized she must have been that girl with the bug digimon.

"One of them arrived-I mean one of the humans from yesterday," he corrected himself. She simply shrugs and looks down, a sound of disgust escaping her mouth.

"Of course, Miss Perfect comes out first," Luna spoke out, Kapurimon staring into the store's windows.

"She's nice though...or from what I have seen of her-"

"The way she dresses....obviously she's better than me at everything," Luna criticized herself.

"No! You are Luna Naru, and you are better with me!" he immediately didn't like that habit of her's. He was always worried about how negative she was, and how she put herself down too much. It was thanks to this behavior she never hangs around groups of people that much. She looked up at the sky again, Kapurimon keeping a close eye at the cafe. Of course, nobody noticed them since he was covered by her hood.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Alfie Salem

Chapmon squirmed next to Alfie's sketchbook. It wasn't that Alfie had a tiny bag. No there was room. It was just that he couldn't stick his head out and that made the trip rather uninteresting. Chapmon was bored easily and did not want to peek at Alfie's sketches. The dragon one was in there and that was scary. Most things were to the young creature he realized. Yet... he had still fought those devil Digimon. He hadn't done much... but he had tried and it was the thought that counted.

And Alfie appreciated him for it. That made the critter happy, very happy indeed.

"Are you okay Chapmon?" came the human's soft inquiry, his aids in this time.

Chapmon nodded. "I'm okay... are you sure you wanna go there?" He was talking about the cafe, which the boy was hurrying to reach. "Those people didn't seem too great."

"It's okay," Alfie reassured. "If they do something weird we can leave. But it... it can't hurt to check it out."

"Um... sure." Chapmon was happy there were other Digimon but... that fight had been a disaster no joke about it. He sighed softly again and waited for Alfie's bag to stop walking.

Alfie saw the cafe ahead and hesitated a little. Despite what he said to Chapmon, he was very nervous. It was disarming he realized, to go in front of all these people you didn't know and possibly share stories about a creature from another world or wherever CHapmon was from. It was... unnerving. He smiled shyly out of reflex as he saw the cafe, a quaint place, it seemed to him. He glanced around the windows to see one of the girls already there. Lilly...wasn't it? Internally debating for a minute or so, he went inside and paused a short distance away from her. He spoke up a little.

"Um... is this seat saved?"

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Jace Moral
    Chapter 2, Twice as Ice

"Jace," Coronamon started from a small phone-like device. "All I have to say is: I'm glad I'm in the D-Touch right now. You look like you're shivering your butt off!"

"Obviously," he replied, walking to his motorcycle. "It's freezing out here."

The two were about to head out to a close cafe to meet with their new, well, "friends". They had all met the night before when they all heard something calling them, and then BOOM! Flying devils were attacking. Him and the new people were able to use their Digimon to fight the devils, but decided that that wasn't likely all that would try to do them harm. And oh joy, today was also weird. It was nearing the negatives when the day before it was at a nice temperature, almost as if a million ghosts crowded the city.

"Anyways," Jace started. "The only reason you're in there is because I know you're a wuss when it come to the cold."

"Quit teasing," the digitized being said. "I'll could easily warm up if I had too." The Digimon decided to change the subject. "So, did you see Joey's face when he saw me?"

Jace simply smirked and rolled his eyes before putting his helmet on and driving off.

***********​

The Crescent Cafe wasn't to far away from the pair's apartment and they ended up getting there pretty quick to find some of the people already there, two inside and one out.

Now to remember there names, he thought... Luckily, Jace never forgot a face and knew the three instantly. Luna, the tomboy/loner, Alfie the shy kid, and then Lily, the cute one.

Jace turned off the bike and walked to the entrance, ready to walk in before looking to Luna. "You coming in?" Jace asked.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Luna "Candy" Naru

"Oh....Luna.....it's....him! It's...a male human!"

"Oh come on, you know I never get-"

"You coming in?" Jace asked, suddenly interrupting her thoughts. She was speechless, yet controlled herself. Luna turned her head to face him, a bit shocked. His transportation wasn't that close, yet she was surprised at the fact his digimon wasn't around. This could only mean that it must be in that device of his.

"Oh well.....I suppose...it's cold out here anyway, so no harm going in," she was able to speak out, Kapurimon hidden under her hood. He could see the tender face of Jace, which immediately reminded him of the other digi destined. She enters, not knowing if Jace followed along, and found Alfie there. Immediately she felt comfortable just knowing that somebody she saved was here. She stood beside him, quite nervous of the whole thing, yet not showing it. Instead, she looked bored as she stared out the window. Kapurimon felt more comfortable here, and immediately gained a liking to Jace since now, Luna was here with the people Kapurimon wanted to meet as well. He wanted to know the human's complicated personalities...and his kind as well.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years

"Um... is this seat saved?" Lily heard from her left as she was staring outside the window. " It was Alfie " Lily thought…trying to make sure that she didn't mistake him. "Nope please take a sit." She replied with a smile. Puroromon which was sitting next to Lily was looking curiously at the boy as he sat down. Lilt told Puroromon that it could stay out under the condition that she wouldn't move and act like a toy when some other that her or the other teens with digimon were near. Lily was about to say something when another two showed up. It was Luna and the boy with the red flame digimon. Luna sat down next to Alfie and gazed outside just how Lily had done until not long.

"So only Xander and the other girl are left….can't remember her name……" Lily said then taking a sip out of her tea.

"It was Makayla. " Puroromon said remembering the name. The bee digimon flew up on the table as there was no one around so she could get a better look at all of them.

"Puroromon what did I tell you? Be more careful." Lily said looking around to see if anyone had seen Puroromon fly.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Xander Peakes

The trek to Crescent Cafe seemed to take much longer than Xander initially thought. Maybe it was because of the fact it was so cold outside. Xander wasn't exactly sure what had happened and apparently the weather man didn't either. Xander checked his D-Touch and noticed that the weather update stated that it was supposed to be partly cloudy with mild temperatures. Something just didn't add up, but Xander ignored it when he saw his comrades inside of the cafe. With a small smile on his face, Xander walked inside and greeted everyone. Surprisingly even Luna was there.

"Hey what's up guys." Xander said calmly as he took a seat next to Jace and linked his fingers together. Luna, Lily, Jace, Alfie, and himself. Where the heck was that hyper girl at? Makayla? He had hoped that he was going to be the last one to arrive, but apparently he wasn't. He was sure that Makayla and Lunamon were probably arguing their way over here. Typical. With a chuckle, Xander rubbed his hands through his hair and said, "How is everyone?"

Back