• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    so is there a sub of that yet? cause otherwise from what i can see theres not much new information presented, even the alpha vs omni fight was kinda lackluster in comparison to the one they showed last may

They mentioned that the new trailer was meant to preview the voice acting when they announced the stream, so there isn't much new info other than the bit about something infecting Digimon.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    hmm wonder what kind of virus it is. the only viruses that i can remember that have shown up in the series are the d-reaper, the x-program (though those 2 things started out as deletion programs meant to eradicate digimon, not infect them.) the one that infected diaboromon's digi-egg & the one that infected kokomon. (though those last 2 where made out to be the same one in the dub just for the sake of linking the 3 movies into one).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    so is there a sub of that yet?
    Someone translated on Tumblr (great-blaster):

YAMATO: "Taichi, have you forgotten about what we've done in the Digital World and how we fought to save our world and the Digimon?"
    TAICHI: "I would never forget!"
    [A new adventure begins to turn]
    SORA: "Taichi, never mind that, get going already!"
    HIKARI: "Ooooh… Takeru-kun is popular with the girls~"
    TAKERU: "I'm not popular at all! She's just a friend!"
    [Feelings that pass each other by, and then…]
    JOU: "No, it's all right. I just wanted to listen."
    MIMI: "You're all nervous because I've gotten super cute now, aren't you!"
    KOUSHIRO: "T–That's not it at all!"
    HIMEKAWA: "There is currently not enough information."
    NISHIJIMA: "The next time an infected violent Digimon appears, I may come by to ask for your help again."
    TAICHI: "Agumon. Let's stop him from going wild."
    AGUMON: "Okay."
    NISHIJIMA: "We're counting on you, Chosen Children."
    Viruses, new characters... and inter-Chosen relationship hints.
    Digimon New Series 2015 !

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    The first five minutes got posted. It answers where the 02 kids will be in this series.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Your code for the Youtube video seems to be messed up.

My thoughts about the trailer are in the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Crunchyroll has just announced that they've acquired DigiTri!

The lifelong DigiDestined at Crunchyroll are proud to announce the acquisition of one of the most exciting anime of 2015, Digimon Adventure Tri, the story of the Taichi, Agumon, and all of their friends six years after the events of Digimon Adventure .

The first four episodes of Digimon Adventure Tri will be available starting 7:00am PST on Friday, November 20th in the following regions: United States, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Latin America.

The next chapter of Digimon Adventure Tri will be available during the Winter season of 2016, with more information to come ~

4AM for me is not a great time for me, but i'll watch it whenever I get up. But who's excited that it's going to be here in just a few hours :D

Gross quality, but apparently no one posted this video... I think?

Also couple of pictures uploaded on the official twitter and such:

Spoiler:

Takeru and his current clothing choices tho - espeically his hats xD

Skip Class

Years
    SOMEONE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD XD

Gosh haven't done a write-up in a while, and this is probably the worst time for me to be writing one right now, but DigiTri is a must xD

Firstly, even though it's a movie it felt nice that it was released in 4 episodes. 4 epsiodes X 6 would mean 24 episodes. So even if it is put out as 6 movies, it is equivalent of running 2 seasons weekly. Sad part is we have to wait till Winter 2016 for the next 4 episodes to come out in April.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    So ****ing excited for this. Just got back from a terrible exam. This is totally THE most appropriate thing to lift my mood up. :3

Shall report back once I've seen it. I have a feeling I'll end up crying due to nostalgia, though haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    The next poster has been shown:

Vikemon and Rosemon take on Imperialdramon. Lends more weight to my "02 kids are corrupted" theory (and if I'm right, Alphamon is not corrupted but is hunting them down). More importantly, Megas for the other 6 Digidestined confirmed!

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    gotta love how the birds just sit there watching and that cat looks high

digimon adventure was always great with the disguises

The next poster has been shown:

Vikemon and Rosemon take on Imperialdramon. Lends more weight to my "02 kids are corrupted" theory (and if I'm right, Alphamon is not corrupted but is hunting them down). More importantly, Megas for the other 6 Digidestined confirmed!
    its about damn time the other 4 got megas. now if only an explanation upon how the hell hi/kari & tk will get their megas was presented.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Ditto. Hurricane Touchdown/The Golden Digimentals (aka the "Present Day" portion of the English movie) is not canon to the series so they never got Megas.

It makes you wonder though: will Gatomon get Ophanimon or Magnadramon as her Mega? I think it will be Ophanimon to parallel Seraphimon.

Skip Class

Years
    Man, it makes me wish that March 12 would be a lot closer than it is now since it's coming out basically when I start going back to uni again next year.

Also makes you wonder who's going to be on the other posters of the other 5 movies since we get Jou and Mimi to one poster. Most likely Koushiro will be with Sora and Hikari will be with Takeru.

The other 2 posters? maybe all of them in one? 02 cast depends on how much related they will be to the story if they turn all dark/ virus-ed, corrupted and have to go against 01 cast or something? but it seems unlikely at this point until there's more info and more movies out.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hikari and Takeru didn't get megas, if you're talking about the movie... it's not canon.
    Ditto. Hurricane Touchdown/The Golden Digimentals (aka the "Present Day" portion of the English movie) is not canon to the series so they never got Megas.
    go back & read it again, you both jumped the gun

It makes you wonder though: will Gatomon get Ophanimon or Magnadramon as her Mega? I think it will be Ophanimon to parallel Seraphimon.
    i doubt it will be. more then likely their gonna stick to whats already been done like they've already done and bring out the big pink furry dragon that looks like a cat-like falcor(never endingstory) with horns

though i'm wondering why exactly kari didn't armour evolve gotomon into nefertimon. did she break her d-terminal or leave it behind somewhere? i can see leaving it in a closet as it became obsolete with the advent of cellphones, but i can't really see her or tk selling or tossing it out without taking the digi-armours out of it first.
    just think, it they had set this 4 years ahead rather then 3 we'd be seeing iphones and izzy wouldn't have an excuse to make it so they can only come in & out of near by screens.
    but that would also ruin a good bit of the rest of the plot & there's the possibility that by the end of this izzy might snipe jobs out of his grand achievement & create the first iphone in the digimon adventure universe.
    i also find it interesting that this is set in the year that Digital Monster X-Evolution was release which was the first time an alphamon & omega/omnimon fought in digimon media
    it makes you wonder how many royal knights will show up by the end of it.. a pre-evolution of one was in the harbor...

also, did anyone else spot the tamers reference?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back