• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Really? Mmm what you suggest? Machine/Nature or Machine/Wind?
    I'd suggest Machine/Wind.
    Would be weird if he became Machine/Nature since it's no longer a biological digimon but full machine.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hi, does anyone know if there is some sort of guide that tells you what your digimon can evolve into and how they evolve?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Hi, does anyone know if there is some sort of guide that tells you what your digimon can evolve into and how they evolve?

There's no official guide, but you can look online what the possibilities could be.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Online now
    The game is beautiful but I seem to have ran across a bug where the game crashed when I whited out and got transferred back to the area at the start of the game.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    so just curious but is this game still being worked on? i love it a lot its so much fun so i hope you the creators keep with it! thanks guys

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 2, 2018
    Okay so Ive been playing through the first part of your game and let me say that this is AWESOME and I swear, we've all been waiting for a game like this all our lives xD its amazing! great job. Its literally awesome.
    cant wait to finish the story.

Years
  • The game is beautiful but I seem to have ran across a bug where the game crashed when I whited out and got transferred back to the area at the start of the game.
    Can you tell us exactly how you get that bug? thank you

so just curious but is this game still being worked on? i love it a lot its so much fun so i hope you the creators keep with it! thanks guys
    Thank you for your appreciation we are still working on it ;)

Okay so Ive been playing through the first part of your game and let me say that this is AWESOME and I swear, we've all been waiting for a game like this all our lives xD its amazing! great job. Its literally awesome.
    cant wait to finish the story.
    Thank you very much :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    tried with neko looks like its trying to work but getting error "Alert: Invalid attribute name '@password' passdonaton:2 in 'attr_accessor' passdonation: 2

Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Jul 6, 2018
    help please, this is my first time playing this game but i can't open my game for some reason when i extracted the file, there was no rgssad(or something lile that) file, and when i checked inside the rar file, the rgssad file was there, it appears that the file i downloaded was corrupt! so what should i do? should i download it again or give up? please help

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Very cool, Although i don't understand digimon and story, but I also have to watch each episode of the digimon to understand better to play

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    Does anyone have a fix for the game crashing when you try to fish?

Alabano said there was a way around it but the image the link goes to doesn't work anymore. :/

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    Hello Gale Emchild ! I do an other link : http: //image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/27/6/1530967524-digimonydd.jpg ( Don't forget to write without the space after "http:..." )
    I hope it is working yet, I haven't played for one year.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    Hey Alabano, this doesn't work for me, not sure why. Thanks anyway but I found a way to finish the otamon quest without fishing.
    I haven't figured out the guardromon quest yet but it says something about finding the metal in caves so I'm going to poke around in there until I get lucky.
    There hasn't been any hindrance to finishing the demo with this bug which helps it's just a shame that there are mons that I can't catch because of this.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 17, 2019
    Not sure if anyone else has reported this, but having a wizardmon use teleport outside of a battle seems to crash the game. I get an error report saying
    "scrip following Pokemon line 1009: Name Error occured.
    Uninitialized constant PBmoves::WATERFALL"
    i don't know if it happens with other digimon, or if it is just wizardmon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Woah! I remember when you guys started working on this in 2014. So glad to see you're still alive and kicking! :] I'll definitively give it a go. Keep at it, you are an inspiration! :]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    I've been spending two hours trying to get the Metal Data from Crabmon. 70% of the ones I've fought aren't even holding the Metal Data. I even tried to use Cheat Engine (shameful, I know) to try to change values to force 5 Metal Data in my inventory, but even that didn't work.

Can you please do something about this? Maybe increase his encounter rate, or increase the chance that they hold a Metal Data? I can't even get into the cave either because Gaburimon is blocking it. So I'm forced to sit here and fish continuously. It's reaaallllyyy getting tiring.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    By the way, I absolutely love every bit of effort you've put into this. I've already got my friends into it. Great job :)

Back