• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Hi together,

when I try to start the game the following error appears:

Script "Sprite_Reziser"line20: TypeError occured. no implict conversation from nil to enteger

What can I do to start the game?

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hi together,

when I try to start the game the following error appears:

Script "Sprite_Reziser"line20: TypeError occured. no implict conversation from nil to enteger

What can I do to start the game?

I don't know if the game is properly named, but removing your save file from C:\Users\(user)\Saved Games\(game)\Game.rxdata will resolve this issue.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    good job on the release just 2 quick questions how long is the game? and are there any plans for megas? ive seen the list of available digimons and there are just ultimates :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Found 1 little bug/map error.
    Left of the center is a rock formation against the wall which you can jump over, after which you can't get back down.
    Another thing, got the error in the attachment after closing/soft resetting the game after which I get this error each time I try to open the game, which also closes the game on its own every time (happened after putting the screen size on XL though). The error could only be fixed by removing ALL save files which is extremely annoying.

Apart from the critics of my message, imho it looks far better than previous version, and already liked that one. Also very happy that I chose to start with Lopmon since he levels very fast against the Kuwagamon.

Attachments

• error.png
      error.png
      7.8 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hola mi amigos!
    Just wondering, is the demo finished after you get the first crest? :)

And also there is a bug that makes seadramon become level 11 after evolving from betamon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Is it normal that you can catch Numemon and Keramon during their events?
    This wasn't possible in the previous version.
    Also, just finished repairing Guardromon and noticed, Hagurumon has no ability, and I was also wondering if it has a Guardromon by day and Mekanorimon by night digivolution. (Don't want to go Andromon but Machinedramon route)

Seems Hagurumon doesn't digivolve into Mekanorimon through lvling at night or by item. Is there even a way to make it digivolve into Mekanorimon?

Last edited:
    Years
  • We are fixing all these errors, Seadramon, catchable Nume/Flamedramon etc and screen size errors. Currently Hagurumon digivolve only into Guardromon but i know Mekanorimon should be implemented as digivolution.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    You guys are fast! Good job :)

Found another error: When terriermon digivoles he goes back to level 13

Just wondering, is it possible too catch swimmon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Hey together,

I have a Biyomon and it's not evolving to Birdramon. Not at day and not at night. Is that "normal"^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    it's great this got a new beta. I haven't updated to the latest version of 2.0 yet, but can I catch wormon? whenever I try it says he can't be caught.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    it's great this got a new beta. I haven't updated to the latest version of 2.0 yet, but can I catch wormon? whenever I try it says he can't be caught.
    You should be able to catch Wormon, since it's a rather common encounter when kicking against trees.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    Wow, the replies grew quickly! 'kay, finally find some time and played that amazing new demo.

Someone already pointed it and apparently it's fixed, the Numemon catch error. Didn't tried catch Keramon as well. But during all the time we don't recruit Wizardmon to Digital Dream again, Kira is near his shop but intangible and don't speak anything.
    Kumamon's quest have a error too, you are able to break the boulders even without the Pickaxe, just like it was there from the start. I found that weird, but only after finishing the quest i seemed the real problem.
    My Crabmon digivolved to Coelamon and turned lvl.12, btw...Crabmon was very strong, liked him but it seems a bit strange, if not wrong, Ancient (My Crabbie's name heheh...) just before becoming Coelamon have 30 Atk (With a B in Atk) his defenses are very good, in overrall power it's my better Digimon excluding Growlmon, so maybe his Atk needs some nerf (?) i'm not a incredible Pokemon mechanics expert so...might be wrong. And a hint for others, he is a pretty good choice to wreck the Hidden Cave, Scissor Magic [Water] is super effective against Goburimons and Gotsumons.

Okay, last point. Leer have only "Cool" as description and Rock Shield "Cute". Just before coming here, catched Gotsumon and Bearmon. I really want to put all catchable digimons in atleast Signature Move level...it's gonna cost some time heheheh!
    And Two Questions...First : Kunemon evolves to Flymon and Yanmamon right, so...Yanmamon is Speed or Atk. My mind just keeps telling "Speed, speed, speed" and my Kunemon is already level 13, so really wants to know since speed is one of his best. And Second : Where you guys collected Metal Data? Have find any in the caves, so i'm betting it really is farming Cute-Gangsta-Face Crabbies (What will lead my Kunemon or Betamon to evolve.)

Thanks for this game Dydd your work is admirable and the game is nothing but Awesome! Cheers and a hug (I know, it might be awkward but in Brazil, say "Falou, Abraço" [Bye, and Hug] is a good way to say farewell)...However, see ya later tamer comrades!

Years
  • Wow, the replies grew quickly! 'kay, finally find some time and played that amazing new demo.

Someone already pointed it and apparently it's fixed, the Numemon catch error. Didn't tried catch Keramon as well. But during all the time we don't recruit Wizardmon to Digital Dream again, Kira is near his shop but intangible and don't speak anything.
    Kumamon's quest have a error too, you are able to break the boulders even without the Pickaxe, just like it was there from the start. I found that weird, but only after finishing the quest i seemed the real problem.
    My Crabmon digivolved to Coelamon and turned lvl.12, btw...Crabmon was very strong, liked him but it seems a bit strange, if not wrong, Ancient (My Crabbie's name heheh...) just before becoming Coelamon have 30 Atk (With a B in Atk) his defenses are very good, in overrall power it's my better Digimon excluding Growlmon, so maybe his Atk needs some nerf (?) i'm not a incredible Pokemon mechanics expert so...might be wrong. And a hint for others, he is a pretty good choice to wreck the Hidden Cave, Scissor Magic [Water] is super effective against Goburimons and Gotsumons.

Okay, last point. Leer have only "Cool" as description and Rock Shield "Cute". Just before coming here, catched Gotsumon and Bearmon. I really want to put all catchable digimons in atleast Signature Move level...it's gonna cost some time heheheh!
    And Two Questions...First : Kunemon evolves to Flymon and Yanmamon right, so...Yanmamon is Speed or Atk. My mind just keeps telling "Speed, speed, speed" and my Kunemon is already level 13, so really wants to know since speed is one of his best. And Second : Where you guys collected Metal Data? Have find any in the caves, so i'm betting it really is farming Cute-Gangsta-Face Crabbies (What will lead my Kunemon or Betamon to evolve.)

Thanks for this game Dydd your work is admirable and the game is nothing but Awesome! Cheers and a hug (I know, it might be awkward but in Brazil, say "Falou, Abraço" [Bye, and Hug] is a good way to say farewell)...However, see ya later tamer comrades!
    yeah you have to go hunt the "sirigueijo" kk and gomamon is an rare digimon like betamon right? if so i rather lucky because he keeps appearing to me kk

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    so i beat the demo i think got crest 1 hope its not as long as this for crest 2-8 and hope we can use our current saves from now on

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    ( Excuse me for my bad language, I don't speak english very well )

I have a bug with the script "Following Pokemon" since the quest with Sukamon and Chuumon.
    Begining when I spoke to Chuumon next to win versus Meramon, my Digimons weren't longer behind me ( I didn't have the quest at this moment ) and my game began to crash. Since, I can't play more than 1-2 minutes and my game crash at once when I speak to Miss Lucy for healing my Digimons...

It's write :
    " Script 'following Pokemon' line 649: NoMethodError occured.
    undefined method `-' for nil:NilClass "

[Edit] : I discovered that my Digimon was just invisible. For not to crash, simply to make enter his Digimon ( with Ctrl-Left )

Last edited:
    Back