• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • my favorite tamer is Jeri <3

She really creeps me out towards the end of the season there...

One of the big things I like about the Digimon series is how the kids aren't accomplishing super-human tasks. They're just kids. That's why I hate Data Squad so much. Because Marcus can jump 5 stories and can punch like captain falcon, and he has no goggles >:[

Vie

Years
  • Omg... I love digimon..especially the first season...and tamers...and frontier... ♥
    my favorite character is koji. :D

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • That's why I hate Data Squad so much. Because Marcus can jump 5 stories and can punch like captain falcon, and he has no goggles >:[
    Yeah, I found it really stupid how Marcus can punch a mega level digimon & knock it out, seriously.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I like Digimon especially Gatomon but I hated Tamers, it was such a let down, there wasn't enough digiworld in it and I saw the first episode of the 5th season and I didn't like the fact that the human was fighting on par with a digimon

Alec_

Years
  • Digimon is a nice anime :3.. Especially my cousin's are soo addicted in this anime >3. It's like a Pokemon. But Pokemon is much awesome :3. xD No Offense!

~Fairytales.

Years
  • I love Digimon especially Season 1.Favorite Digimon are in this order
    1.Gatomon,
    2.Salamon
    3. Magnadramon
    4.Garurumon
    5.Gomamon
    6.Gabumon
    7.MetalGreymon

At the moment I'm in process of watching Digimon Frontier
    and after that planning to watch Digimon Savers from where I left off.
    I looked at the dub of Digimon Savers : Digimon Data Squad and Falcomon's voice gave me the shivers(In a bad way).

Years
  • Ah yes, Digimon...was great for awhile...then a disaster struck- Saban went bankrupt and went with the only option they had, other than go out of business- merge with Disney. Hence the fail dubs of Frontier(well, it wasn't that bad towards the end) and Data Squad...dear lord, don't get me started on that. Can we say....Citramon?(anyone who has seen the both Japanese version and that part of the dub, should know what I mean by this) It kind of annoys me how people bash Savers when they've only watched the dub ._.

Anyway, yes. Digimon FTW.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • I loved Digimon and still love it. I've always liked Digimon more than Pokemon, actually, I like how the Digimon can talk and can take on different forms and evolutions (more forms than Pokemon!) My favorite series is the 1st, and I like the 3rd and 5th. And Greymon will always be my favorite Digimon =D

-Raiken-

L is real 2401
    Years
  • Ehh, Digimon was okay but it does not compete with Pokemon. My favorite Digimon was Argumon. Is Argumon even his name? Its that little yellow dinosaur from the first season.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I was just discussing Digimon with a friend today ironically xD I used to looooveeee it! The first three generations were great... after that... ew, what the heck, people as Digimon? No thanks! I loved so many Digimon, like Flamedramon, Renamon, Patamon, Pegasusmon, Omnimon, TERRIERMON <333 So many, haha.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I was just discussing Digimon with a friend today ironically xD I used to looooveeee it! The first three generations were great... after that... ew, what the heck, people as Digimon? No thanks! I loved so many Digimon, like Flamedramon, Renamon, Patamon, Pegasusmon, Omnimon, TERRIERMON <333 So many, haha.

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT TERRIERMON! I love him, he's such a smart alec.

And then the went a step further and gave him Gatling guns (and pants XD) to back it up!

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • OMG I FORGOT ABOUT TERRIERMON! I love him, he's such a smart alec.

And then the went a step further and gave him Gatling guns (and pants XD) to back it up!

Tch, totally~ A cute little bunny wabbit, then a cute BIGGER bunny wabbit with insane firepower! :3

Finnel

Years
  • I love Digimon, I used to watch it so much when it was airing on TV as a child. I've watched all of Adventure 01 and Adventure 02, I can't really decide which one's my favorite. I've also watched a tiny bit of Tamers and about half of Savers.
    People say Tamers is amazing and dark, but it starts off so dull and boring. I have never gotten to said "amazing and dark" parts before growing tired of watching.
    Savers... I'm still watching it, so far I like it, I guess. But I hate that even AFTER the episode that Yoshino gets over her uselessness and gets Lalamon to evolve into Lilamon, she's STILL virtually useless to the plot and barely helps in any fights at all. God damn it Toei, sexist much?

My favorite Digimon is Veemon. Well, at least that's one of my favorites, I have too many.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    I grew up with digimon!!

Black Wargrreymon FTW!! I think the first season is the best, the 4th is just plain weird... no offense :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Love it. Rosemon & Lotusmon forever!

Back