• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diglett Dudtrio?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    one thing what does diglett look like not underground and how is dugtrio its evolved form its three digletts. if there were three digletts would like ash be confused and what do they really look like. i would like to hear anything u have to say about this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Well... Digletts have a normal face and Dugtrio has a somewhat frowning face and they are stuck together.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    regarding what diglett has under the ground, this is our only piece of evidence:
    Diglett Dudtrio?!?!?!?!

As for dugtrio, its never been said, but I personally think that upon evolution, diglett kinda grows two more heads, which share one body. Underground, it could well have three heads and one body, much like dodrio.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Moles are supposed to be mysterious. I link diglett should have an alternate evolution though, with the star nose and claws. Im not sure why 3 digletts are called dugtrio. Its not evolution. Has Oak ever said anything about it? It wouldnt be the only pokemon with more that one unit. Beldum family? Magneton?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    regarding what diglett has under the ground, this is our only piece of evidence:
    Diglett Dudtrio?!?!?!?!

As for dugtrio, its never been said, but I personally think that upon evolution, diglett kinda grows two more heads, which share one body. Underground, it could well have three heads and one body, much like dodrio.

I think this says it all...I never even knew about this to tell u the truth...lolz

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Actually, I think that Nintendo revealed how Diglet and co. looked like not in the ground.... As for Ash, Dugtrio got that fierce look in its eyes (3 pairs of them). Maybe thats how?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    1. It's unknown what Diglett really looks like if its whole body was surfaced. It is know to have feet, as posted by I Laugh at your Misfortune. Hence why Diglett can learn moves like Fury Swipes.

2. Pokemon fusion, which is similar to the evolutionary stories behind Beldum -> Metang -> Metagross and Magnemite -> Magneton. Apparently they're connected. Of course, its just one of those multiple Pokemon = one mysteries, like Exeggcute or Magneton.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Umm...grammar? Lol, well, no one knows what is under Diglett's face. And, That is just the evolution. Either way, all it is is a Pokemon, and I do not think Ash would get confused looking at a Dugtrio.

Not to be snotty or anything, but if you are going to call someone out for their grammar, I would suggest using good grammar yourself.

As for the topic at hand, no-one really knows what Diglett looks like out of the ground. I always envisioned that it would be somewhat of a stout hotdog shape with little legs.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Digletts have claws, this is known.
    Old Pokemon cards say interesting things.

I reckon that —like Girafarig has a second head— the visible part of Diglett is just a periscope sort of thing protruding from its back, with a more familiar looking mole-like creature below.

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Diglett's true body:
    Spoiler:

But in all seriousness, we know it has claws. And feet.
    That's about it.

Also, look at the Beldum line, Weezing and Magneton/zone they all are combined with they're prevos.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Not to be snotty or anything, but if you are going to call someone out for their grammar, I would suggest using good grammar yourself.

As for the topic at hand, no-one really knows what Diglett looks like out of the ground. I always envisioned that it would be somewhat of a stout hotdog shape with little legs.
    You don't put lol in a sentence, or if my teacher taught me wrong. From what I learned, that sentence is fine, as I post like that in my schools forum (they are very mean on grammer). I am not saying that I have to write perfect, I just couldn't even understand what he was saying. There is no need to type perfecto in a forum, just to where everyone can read what you are saying.

Edit: I just went ahead and deleted my post so no one will spam this thread. :)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    one thing what does diglett look like not underground and how is dugtrio its evolved form its three digletts. if there were three digletts would like ash be confused and what do they really look like. i would like to hear anything u have to say about this.

looooool...... i totally understand wat u mean. but a dugtrio is rly 3 digletts together i fink.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    >> LOL I've never thought about what they would look like if they got out of the ground... I always imagined they'd be creepy lil' fellas with small legs and claws on their feet. Kind of like hot dogs- with legs and claws.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    h ttp://fc21.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/230/b/7/Dugtrio_Underneath_the_Surface_by_SaladBowl.jpg

i put a space after the h in http: so backspace that then copy paste

this is what dugtrio looks like under the surface
    (havent made 15 posts yet so for some reason i cant post pictures, sorry)
    look at it though its really accurate lol

Or look at my signature

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2009
    Seeing as Diglett sounds like a mix between "Dig" and "Piglet" lets say that It is actually the head or.. hump on the back of an underground pig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back