• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh Ty :3

They're attachments though, bby ^^"

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Holy god....Skweetis and 6NoNo9, you two are extremely hot. xD By far the prettiest I've seen in a long time. :p

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015

Please tell me you aren't talking about my sister.. And if you are, how did you know her name? D8

I wasn't talking about her. ._.
    Still good though. No, really.
    Oh and btw; Patrick = Slick hair = Cute. :3

Same old you, never changes. Lol.

Thanks for the compliments. Last time I got a compliment was from this guy Jon, I dated, and he posted on Myspace, that I was "attraKtive" -_-

Same old, same old. :D

You've changed, a lot. <3

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I wasn't talking about her. ._.
    Still good though. No, really.
    Oh and btw; Patrick = Slick hair = Cute. :3

Same old, same old. :D

You've changed, a lot. <3

Haha. For better or for worse? All my friends say for better, so do the guys at school.

I'll post more pics Tuesday when my hair is straightened.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    I dunno what to think of it; you guys all say "Feel free to crush my self esteem" when everyone clearly knows that 1. No one on PC would do that... well, at least most of us and 2. Everyone who says that isn't as bad looking as they say; really. So next time you say that, guys... well, don't xD

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    its official. Cloud Strife is the new PC gangsta

I dunno what to think of it; you guys all say "Feel free to crush my self esteem" when everyone clearly knows that 1. No one on PC would do that... well, at least most of us and 2. Everyone who says that isn't as bad looking as they say; really. So next time you say that, guys... well, don't xD

word!

btw, I cringed thinking about how you had to remove the duct tape from your mouth, hope your ok! :P

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Haha, I'm okay thank you x) It was a stupid idea ultimately because I hadn't even considered how much it would hurt but it was worth it because I got some decent pictures. And a few days later no marks to be seen, so all is well ^-^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back