• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • In my album I have added two today. One from 2009 when I had an old computer and one from today to compare ~~

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • New pics up. Also, as for others...

poopnoodle, love the eyes, and you're quite cute, anyway. LOL'ed a lot at your doodles.
    JeXsus, love that shirt. Battery Park pic is epic, too.
    donavannj, they do look crooked in your pics, but they're still cool.
    Abnegation, white pwns.
    PokeLawry, how can a guy with a Scooby-Doo shirt be miserable? =3 Also, you look really great in the second one (envys you). Nice Ponyta.
    Gunn, if it feels right, go ahead. :)
    Sajmon, you definitely will be. A lot more than me. >_>

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • I finally got around to actually posting pictures of myself. Hur hur. I have a ton more but resizing them all would be a pain. And a majority of them are graveyard pictures.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    poopnoodle, love the eyes, and you're quite cute, anyway. LOL'ed a lot at your doodles.

thanks handsome. i do what i can. nice glasses, i had two pair myself because im notorious for losing/breaking things, and what do you know, one pair is missing and the other pair is broken xD so i've been driving illegally u___u;

nice shots, yuukihime, im jealous of your trip >:-(~

i cant see you sajmon ;0 guess its just me, World King was able to see you.

great hair, miss gunn, suits you well methinks. i like your glasses, too.

nice beard, pokelawry. seriously, its full and it suits you, i hate that spotty pubescent look a lot of guys your age have going on xD

nice pics, Abneg. i spy a baby :0

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • thanks handsome. i do what i can. nice glasses, i had two pair myself because im notorious for losing/breaking things, and what do you know, one pair is missing and the other pair is broken xD so i've been driving illegally u___u;
    Thanks, pretty. =) Be careful; illegal driving is dangerous...

Also, even more new pics are up (I even have one peering through my glasses, donavannj. xD) Comments for others:

Yuukihime, you're... really cute. Really. =D Also, pretty, funny sister you have. xD
    Throat, love the glasses, and liking the shirt (damn, I have GOT to get new shirts. >_<)

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years

• PokeLawry, how can a guy with a Scooby-Doo shirt be miserable? =3 Also, you look really great in the second one (envys you). Nice Ponyta.

It's not that i AM miserable, i just always look it; I've heard i even looked it as a kid. 8) and thank you. :)​

nice beard, pokelawry. seriously, its full and it suits you, i hate that spotty pubescent look a lot of guys your age have going on xD

Thank you. I Love my beard. haha. :)

also;; Every single person here is pretty. just thought i'd add that. :P

Years
  • thank you love. you're lookin mighty handsome, as always. i can't tell either xD they change colors depending on what i wear, n here they're lookin pretty blue. here's a bit of a clearer shot: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=256038&l=92829aa55e&id=100000544346439 here they're...green? lord knows. and hey, whats they point of even making your bed if you're just going to mess it up again?

Thank you. ^-^

I think they look more blue in that second picture. Pretty, though! ^-^

I say the same thing about my room until I can't find something I'm looking for. XD;

Alright, comments on new pics:

@ Gav: That beard is weak, dude. ;P And why wouldn't you look white? ;) Looking good. (b'-')b

@ PokeLawry: Holy hell that's a monstrous beard! How the hell do you fall asleep without being irritated by that thing? O_O; Also, cool Ponyta. (b'-')b

@ Gunn: Interesting hairstyle. Cool glasses. (b'-')b

@Sajmon180: Nice hair. Looking good. (b'-')b

@ Yuukihime: Cute pose. You're cute, too! ^-^ Your sister's cute, too. ^-^

@ Throat: Nice bed-head hair. XP Cool glasses. (b'-')b

@ WorldKing: Cool Pokemon shirt. Cool Poliwhirl plushie. I just noticed your glasses look almost golden in color. And you look a lot less malicious when you're peering through your glasses. But that's just my opinion. (b'-')b

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • @Imperfect
    You all in that picture are pretty hot, too bad you aren't in a brazilian bikini, haha

@donavannj and Worl King
    Thank you, mates, either you believe or not, these are the cheapest glasses a man can have, hoho.

Years
  • @Imperfect
    You all in that picture are pretty hot, too bad you aren't in a brazilian bikini, haha

@donavannj and Worl King
    Thank you, mates, either you believe or not, these are the cheapest glasses a man can have, hoho.

I second that bit about Imperfect and her friends, except the Brazilian bikini part. I do think Imperfect's the best looking out of all of them, though, if she's the one on the end like I think she is. (b'-')b

There's no way that they're the cheapest ones out there. (b'-')b

Last edited:

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • @ PokeLawry: Holy hell that's a monstrous beard! How the hell do you fall asleep without being irritated by that thing? O_O; Also, cool Ponyta. (b'-')b

I LOVE IT. It does not bother me at all. AND it's even bigger now than it is in that picture. that picture is almost a year old.

Years
  • @Imperfect

@donavannj and Worl King

I'm not losing any more clothes, I'll get banned from PC :P

Thanks though *muah*

Oh...and I do have a Brazilian bikini, just not on that pic ;)

I second that bit about Imperfect and her friends, except the Brazilian bikini part. I do think Imperfect's the best looking out of all of them, though, if she's the one on the end like I think she is. (b'-')b

There's no way that they're the cheapest ones out there. (b'-')b

You look good yourself, can't say I'm a fan of the wallpaper though :P

I'd maybe like to see you with your hair up sometime, think it may suit you...I dunno, I'm useless at fashion advice!

Last edited:

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • I'm not losing any more clothes, I'll get banned from PC :P

Thanks though *muah*

Oh...and I do have a Brazilian bikini, just not on that pic ;)

We wouldn't let you get banned :cheeky:
    PS: Looking forward to see you wearing that.

shot571

@ OMGitzzCourtney: You're cute! You've got very pretty eyes. ^-^ not trying to be creepy, just telling it like it is ^-^;
    ^^ agree with that
    The same for ladysurreal. why did you ruin that picture >_>. lol.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Saltare: lolz *dies*
    LadySurreal: You do look amazing, (especially with the mustache, u must tell me how you grew it XD)....seriously though you do look beautiful
    Courtney: you look cute, like the blue eyes
    Donavannj: dude, well at first i thought it was pink, but purple hair FTW, your eyes kinda stuck out and freaked me out though
    I post a new pic of me later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back