• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
  • srry meant to make a little joke from Dispicable Me but guess ya didnt catch it, either that or i just suck at making jokes XD. u do look cute though saltare.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • It's not that i AM miserable, i just always look it; I've heard i even looked it as a kid. 8) and thank you. :)[/CENTER]
    Yeah, I also love your beard, too.

@ World King: Cool Pokemon shirt. Cool Poliwhirl plushie. I just noticed your glasses look almost golden in color. And you look a lot less malicious when you're peering through your glasses. But that's just my opinion. (b'-')b
    Why, thank you. Yeah, mostly golden. And now you get why I like peering over them? Maliciousness ftw!

@Imperfect
    You all in that picture are pretty hot, too bad you aren't in a brazilian bikini, haha

@donavannj and Worl King
    Thank you, mates, either you believe or not, these are the cheapest glasses a man can have, hoho.
    Agree with that about Imperfect.
    And wait, really?! I want some!

I'm not losing any more clothes, I'll get banned from PC :P

Thanks though *muah*

Oh...and I do have a Brazilian bikini, just not on that pic ;)
    Nah... we won't let that happen; go get your brazilian bikini pic. ;)

Posted my pics. o:

Honest opinion, please.
    We will; don't worry.

Now, for other people's pics:

Imperfect, guys already said what I was gonna... but seriously, wow. @_@
    Nica, no smile... I like it. Pretty as usual.
    OMGitzzCourtney, oh my freaking Arceus! I... totally love the eyes... screw that; you're so beautiful... @_@
    donavannj, you can be even cooler-looking that I thought. Love the pics. LOL'ed a lot at baby you.
    LadySurreal, wow... another gorgeous one. That was a shock, alright. @_@
    Awesome., I want your hair, nao! *loads cane-shotgun*
    Saltare., you have got to shut up about you being ugly or not-pretty. Stop lying to us all! You're quite pretty. *gives you a flower*

PS: New pics of me coming soon

Years
  • not pretty? Saltare, you are quite the opposite :P just putting in my two cents worth

Awesome.-nice hair man, haha, mine kinda looks like that right now, need to cut it off

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • 1r7ts0.jpg

I'll be damned, nature DOES balance out.

And imperfect, I'm guessing far left, the hot chick ;]

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I'll be damned, nature DOES balance out.

And imperfect, I'm guessing far left, the hot chick ;]

Hm,not going to comment you guys look older then me lol

Picture of me back in 10th grade.
    29e5gk2.jpg

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Just posted a new set of me. Let me know exactly how creepy I am. XD

At the risk of sounding pedophilic, I must say that Zeebedoo is the cutest female that's posted in the past page, but Nica, Signomi, and Poopnoodle are quite cute as well (and over 18 iirc). XD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Just posted a new set of me. Let me know exactly how creepy I am. XD

At the risk of sounding pedophilic, I must say that Zeebedoo is the cutest female that's posted in the past page, but Nica, Signomi, and Poopnoodle are quite cute as well (and over 18 iirc). XD

Where did you post i want to see

*giggles*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back