• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Posted some pictures of me. :) I seriously need to log on here more. :\

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Eeveon - you look eerily exactly like a fellow I went to high school with. Same eyes, eyebrows, facial structure, hair color & length. Odd. But opposite ends of the country. Funny how that works.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Eeveon - you look eerily exactly like a fellow I went to high school with. Same eyes, eyebrows, facial structure, hair color & length. Odd. But opposite ends of the country. Funny how that works.
    That's pretty crazy... He's my twin from another country. XD

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    groteske -- you look amazing! seriously. 8D

Eeveon -- You look almost exactly like a friend of mine. That's quite awesome. XD

I posted some pics, yay! Lol.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Gahhh, everyone looks so amazing :P
    i feel like the odd one out xD

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
    Squirtlegirl, I think your hair looks nice! Infact, you're generally very pretty >.<
    I don't have the balls to cut my hair short, 'cos it'd end up looking silly.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Squirtlegirl, I think your hair looks nice! Infact, you're generally very pretty >.<
    I don't have the balls to cut my hair short, 'cos it'd end up looking silly.

Aww thank you :)
    Well its grown a bit now, it was like boy short at the back when I first had it done back in...September :L If you like to toy with your hair and wear it in different styles don't cut it short because I just recently had my prom and was gutted I was so limited for styles! ><

EDIT: I just saw your own pic on the posting thread. I love your glasses, you really suit them :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Though it might be a little late, I wanted to point out that both JackGamer and Live_Wire466 (mod!) are cute :P

Myself, I will post a pic once I get my pokemon hoodie. :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Sandeon... I want your Umbreon hat. xD

Signomi... you look so pretty!!! :) I love your necklace as well.

Years
    @ LadySurreal - Ahh, lovely! I totally adore your eyes. XD I have a thing for light colored eyes, since mine are dark brown. =[ Also, love the hair. ^..^

@Zero° - You are one handsome fella. =D

@ Siggy - I could hardly see your long hair. ^..^;; But, you look great as always, Siggy!

Years
    @ LadySurreal - Ahh, lovely! I totally adore your eyes. XD I have a thing for light colored eyes, since mine are dark brown. =[ Also, love the hair. ^..^

@Zero° - You are one handsome fella. =D

@ Siggy - I could hardly see your long hair. ^..^;; But, you look great as always, Siggy!

^,.,^ thanks

@ Fireworks
    D: Don't call yourself ugly ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back