• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Love it Erik! XD ;)

My next pic will only be the one with the Flygon hoodie :P

unique sound

with legendtina :D
    Years
  • erik i like you're new hair :D

the rest of you look great aswell, i have the worst memory so im not even gonna try and remember names lol :p

the girls in this forum are beautiful!:o

Last edited:

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • I'd post mine, but I'm certain I'd break the camera cuz I look like... y'know.
    (That, and I don't HAVE a camera.)

Some of y'all are very good looking, though.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Everyone looks so great! It's nice to put faces with the names, even though I'm relatively new here I catch on fast and it's just nice to know.

@Harlequin that photo made me giggle(: and I was having a bad morning too!

@ Anthrax and Fenris I'm sure both of you are attractive, the only UNattractive thing I see/hear is you talking down about yourself...I can see the most beautiful girl or the most handsome man, but if they are bashing on themselves constantly it lessons there image plus it probably just makes you feel bad huh? I have a masculine face and if I said I was ugly everyday I think I'd be very depressed. Confidence is key guys.

@ Touko you look so pretty(: haha were you getting attacked by the sprinkler?

Years
  • Nice to see we're a pretty beautiful bunch :P Making the Pokemon world look good!

And Live_Wire, you look absolutely dumbfounded with that copy of Pokemon White. XD!!! No worries, that look was plastered on my face for at least a few hours after purchasing it.

Years
  • Nice to see we're a pretty beautiful bunch :P Making the Pokemon world look good!

And Live_Wire, you look absolutely dumbfounded with that copy of Pokemon White. XD!!! No worries, that look was plastered on my face for at least a few hours after purchasing it.

It was too awesome for words. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *steals _Dean_ away*

That and I guessed it was a band pic before I read the caption. XD

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Meg, it was professional. :) Senior pictures were fantastic, and done by a really good friend! It was pretty fun. ^___^;

@Eeveon: Dude -- is the a V-neck long sleeve sweater!? O__O;

EDIT

*steals _Dean_ away*

That and I guessed it was a band pic before I read the caption. XD

wut

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back