• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Gah, whenever I produce anything half decent I get eaten by Loki ;3;

Says the person eating me alive in last week's freestyle voting.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Mine wasn't posted for what reason?

OMG Sweety I am so sorry.. I could have sworn that I was the last person to post when I was making the poll.. ^^; To be honest this was just stupidity on my behalf.. I am so sorry... Anyway it has been fixed now, and your definitively getting my vote... Seeing your tag pwns the rest in there.. :3

OMG I am so sorry.. ;; *Huggles*

Im sure she won't forgive you. Why, you may ask? I'm just not getting the vibe that you are sorry, honestly it looks like you don't even care.

Humph! Angela really, you should probably be a bit more considerate of people's feelings, maybe try apologizing whole heartedly!

Well anyway, now that that sassy girl's backside is sufficiently raw I can ask my question: Will my tag be "relevant to the current theme" if it relates to Hanukkah?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Theme's Christmas, not December Holidays. So slap ol'd Saint Nick on that tag and get that Menorah out of here!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Im sure she won't forgive you. Why, you may ask? I'm just not getting the vibe that you are sorry, honestly it looks like you don't even care.

Humph! Angela really, you should probably be a bit more considerate of people's feelings, maybe try apologizing whole heartedly!

Well anyway, now that that sassy girl's backside is sufficiently raw I can ask my question: Will my tag be "relevant to the current theme" if it relates to Hanukkah?

Are you kidding, I was being whole hearted, CME is awesome..

Hanukkah, I actually know next to nothing about it seeing there isn't that much of it on Iceland, but seeing it's Christmas for the Jewish. So why not? Keep it colourful.. ;D

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Angela, can I suggest not using that big SotW thing, it looks kinda ugly :/
    And lmao, CT is at his peak this week xD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • So sorry for the inactivity with SOTW. Just haven't been up to it recently. But hey I'm back from this downtime and yeah, I promise I'll try to get the contest up each week, even tho if it is a day to late.

But I'm afraid Loki or Gummy will have to make next weeks contest for me Next Friday seeing I'm going to a funeral then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back