• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVintage

huzzah
Years
  • damn i made a tag for the sotw for no reason... you should put when you guy are going to close the thread and start voting :/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    damn i made a tag for the sotw for no reason... you should put when you guy are going to close the thread and start voting :/

Ok guys.. I'll do SOTW tomorrow in my free period.. You know make the poll and set up the new thread.. :)

^

Although we really need to start making this regular.

Angela, can we keep the new threads on either Friday or Saturday?
    If you happen to not post the new thread on the day we decide on, then I or Gummy will post the new one, so if it's not convenient for you one day we have it covered.

I just dislike having such a sporadic kind of thing, and the weekend is the best time to end it.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

• ^

Although we really need to start making this regular.

Angela, can we keep the new threads on either Friday or Saturday?
    If you happen to not post the new thread on the day we decide on, then I or Gummy will post the new one, so if it's not convenient for you one day we have it covered.

I just dislike having such a sporadic kind of thing, and the weekend is the best time to end it.

Sure.. Let's do that.. I'll make all the threads on a Friday from now on.. :3

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I know right..;; Anyway I guess you can pick the theme again.. :)

I'll vm you.. <@:)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Gah, a whole month without photoshop comes to an end in a few days, so I might get an entry in for the first time in a while.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Lol I didn't even notice the new thread was put up.

Another dead week :(

Yeah... I blame you you should have noticed...

Is it just me, or have things been slowing down in here? ;;
    Not just this forum.. All over it has been slowing down.. It's the time of the year when exams are and semester are about to come to an end....
    Gah, a whole month without photoshop comes to an end in a few days, so I might get an entry in for the first time in a while.
    Yay.. I've been wondering why I haven't seen any new banners from you...

Anyway Ahahaha hasn't replied yet... ;;

So should I use the default theme? You know the freestyle one?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Don't diss George Bush. If it hadn't been for him, we wouldn't have Bushisms! *thinking positively*

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Woo \o/
    Freestyle again, I praise the laziness God for this blessing we have recieved.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Seeing as this is freestyle, I'll enter the banner I'm currently working on, as long as it turns out OK. XD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I think I'll try to enter.. :3

And thank you Gummy for stepping in *Tacklehuggles*.. Anyway I can pick off were I left from next Friday.. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back