• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Imaginaerυm

Fast and Furious
Years
  • Alistar "Firestarter" Blados
    Cerulian Forest
    Alistar's head suddenly cracked with strange images that made no sense at first - he crumbled onto a tree head-first and remained on the ground for two minutes or three hours; he wasn't even sure. In his dream, the mental abilities of his body were much more powerful and he felt directly connected to his Master - he saw what Deoxys would to do to him if he didn't bring the Raichu to him. Alive.

Blados bit his lips in anger as he was trying to shook the pain off the get up, his eyes still shut. He punched the ground in despair...

"Where the heck am I gonna find those now..."

But then, he felt a stage two infected Pokemon - the Hypno, no doubt. Alistar got up immediately, dashed towards that direction with his flames put out, just in case. The runes on his lower back were still glowing red, like the gem on the center.
    What he saw when he reached the source of psychic power pleased him; a Hypno, a floating Raichu, an Emolga and an Axew carrying an Umbreon.
    He gifted everyone with his usual ironic grin, spitting some of the words that had been going on around in his mind ever since he got infected.

"It's good to have control, isn't it?"

His amber eyes flashed, then he got serious, stared at the Hypno with the acceptance he'd only give to a worthy opponent.

"I can't help but wonder why Master did not want to immediately transfer our gift to those Pokemon."

His harrowing words sounded weird and his voice was menacing. Alistar was now staring at the floating Raichu.

"But who gives a damn anyway? It's Master, he has his own reasons."

Then he nodded at the Hypno, and the group started walking through the forest again.

------------
    Alistar "Firestarter" Blados & "Friends"
    The Cave
    The group walked into the cave, a dark cave kept lighted up by infected Pokemon standing guards around the place.

Master wouldn't leave the place unguarded.. would he?

Alistar made sure he kept a fast pace on so he would make up for trying to kill that traitor. He knew he was in trouble - but he was also sure he could take anything for all that mattered was his Master's pleasure.
    The Typhlosion glanced at the Hypno. Was he thinking the same thoughts? Then he decided to introduce himself. Powerful allies where powerful allies are needed; he didn't even seem to notice the stage one infected Pokemon in the group. All of his attention was focused on Hypno, staring at him with his bright amber eyes, examining him from head to toe.

"I'm known as Alistar Blados.. Firestarter of the Talon Peninsula"

(I don't know how the heck you guys are gonna get out of this.. maybe with a teleport?)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Sho
    The Cave
    A turn for the worst
    Sho looked around the dark cave and realised that he had just delivered two pokemon, one he had hoped to save, to their immediate deaths or infection. Deoxys wanted them alive so who knows what horrible plans he had in store. He thought about Amelia then and was fighting back tears as a feeling of deep depression and pain came across his face.

"Amelia..." He murmured.

One of the guards looked at Sho suspisciously.

"What did you say stage one?""

Sho ignored him.

"Am I really going to hand two innocent lives up, so that you can live a sad life of solitude in Deoxys' clutches? Am I really that selfish?!" Shos voice was growing louder by the second and other guards were growing weary of it.

The one who spoke earlier, a cammerupt who had a strange purple and green pattern, did so again.

"What on Earth are you blabbering on about?! Quiet before I silence you myself!"

Sho once again ignored him.

"I won't be an accomplace to this any longer!!! For as long as I live and control my own will and even after that I have no right to take an innocent life!!!" Sho screamed at the top of his lungs.

He flung the Umbreon up onto his shoulder and began charging Psychic energy as the Cammerupt.

Sho had barely a moment to think as time seemed to go slower in his mind, even though the actual time went as it should.

He looked back at the Emolga, he looked her directly in the eyes. She had felt concern for him, had checked to see that he was alright, despite it not being an order, she had flown through the sky and smiled, enjoying herself. There was still hope for her.

For six months Sho had obeyed Deoxys, no longer.

Sho leapt over the charging Camerupt and slashed down at it's back, the large camel pokemon stumbled and other infected moved forward but the Camerupt stopped them, he believed he could take Sho out by himself.

*Fool* Sho thought.

The camerupt charged again and Sho teleported to behind him, The Camerupts momentum forced him forward into the wall. Sho took this oppurtunity and crunched hard down into the Camerupts neck. Sho had bit right into his nervous system. The camerupt wasn't dead, only unconcious, but he was out of the way.

Other gaurds began rushing forward. Sho did the same, he dive-rolled underneath most of them, a claw swipe streaked his chin but he survived. Without a word he grabbed the Emolga by the tail and leapt towards the Raichu, he latched on and focused his energy.

Any ammount of power Deoxys had give him, he released now. The orange of his eyes grew and blotted out his white and his pupils dialated until they were near invisible. Sho let out a Draconic roar and felt a mental shatter as the Hypnos power broke and the Raichu fell to the ground. Sho kept the Umbreon on his shoulder, and grabbed the Raichu with his right arm, keeping a firm grip on the Emolgas tail with his left.

She'd thank him for this one day.

The guards were rushing forward and Sho released a final roar and depleted his psychic energy in a large scale teleport, the four pokemon were no longer in the cave as the camerupts limp body began to twitch and reawaken.

Cerulean forest
    Sho reappeared on the opposite side of the forest and dropped the pokemon he was holding, he had lost alot of energy, but he was still standing, and he had done it.

He had saved them, they weren't going to be infected, at least not yet anyway.

He realised he'd have to explain things to the Emolga, so he went to her first.

"There. You're no longer a slave of Deoxys unless, you want to be." Sho began.

"Let me explain further. I give you a chance to come with me and fight the infection long enough to give Deoxys a run for his money, I've maintained my willpower AND defied for six months and can help you fight your own infection if you come with me, or.... you could go back, report my location if you want, the worst Deoxys will do is send more infected and I'll be long gone by then anyway. Stay with your master Deoxys and slowly lose yourself and your remaining emotions to spread your "gift" for eternity like that pathetic Hypno." Sho turned around and piced up the Umbreon and nestled her in a soft mossy undergrowth.

"Wether you're here or not, I need to rest here for an hour or so, hopefully thats sufficient time for you to answer." Sho finished.

He turned to the Raichu.

"Don't worry friend, you don't need to be afraid anymore... I promise I won't let you get infected. Now if you'll excuse me." Sho stopped talking and sat beside a tree.

He tried to cover his face but it was pointless, tears were running down his face like a river.

Had he done the right thing? No... but it was the lesser of two evils.

Sho whispered to himself.

"Amelia... I'm sorry."​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Mt. Moon​

It was a completely hopeless situation. Axel was already well inside of Mt. Moon, the stronghold of the infected. How was there -any- chance of him making it out of this alright?

He had stopped his struggles a long time ago, simply letting himself be floated along by the Hypno, his head lowered in defeat.

This... this is it. I'm done. I... couldn't do what Daniel would have wanted me to do. And now I've... given up.

He closed his eyes slowly, his tail and ears drooping as he was preparing for the inevitability of what was going to happen to him.

"I won't be an accomplace to this any longer!!!"

Axel lifted his head slightly, opening his eyes, quickly shooting wide open as he watched the Axew from before fighting another of the infected! The Axew who had tried to save the Umbreon.

Wh.. what's going on? Is he...?

Axel's jaw dropped slightly, watching the Axew fling himself around the Camerupt, who was way too slow to be able to do anything to stop the small Pokémon's attacks.

For some reason, this display of rebellion against Deoxys by one of his own infected gave Axel hope. His ears raised again as he watched the battle unfold, and the other infected moving closer to the Pokémon.

"H... hey, watch out! They're coming for you!" he called out to the small Pokémon, who subsequently rolled underneath the charging infected and in a flurry of movements, had grabbed the Emolga and himself while still carrying the Umbreon.

Cerulean Forest​

The next he knew, Axel was flailing wildly in the air, on his way to the ground. He landed with a thump, his eyes pinched tightly closed, waiting to be grabbed by another infected.

He lay still for a while before slowly opening his eyes, staring up into a pair of trees, the sun shining through the leaves.

We... we made it...? H-he saved us?

Axel slowly sat himself up, lifting his paws to rub his head while looking at the Axew and Emolga talking.

"... or.... you could go back, report my location if you want, the worst Deoxys will do is send more infected and I'll be long gone by then anyway. Stay with your master Deoxys and slowly lose yourself and your remaining emotions to spread your "gift" for eternity like that pathetic Hypno."

Axel could barely comprehend what was happening. One of the infected was standing up against Deoxys. Maybe there was some form of hope for the infected yet...? Or maybe... this was some sort of trap?

He watched as the Axew walked over and placed the Umbreon down, sitting there on his rump, as he walked over to Axel, whom for once, didn't express any sort of fear. Merely confusion.

"Don't worry friend, you don't need to be afraid anymore... I promise I won't let you get infected. Now if you'll excuse me."

Axel watched in silence as he turned around and waddled over to one of the trees and sat down. Glancing between him, the Emolga and the unconcious Umbreon, he finally set his gaze on the Axew, now crying to himself.

... I know that look.

He swallowed down and pushed himself to a stand, his tail curled up along his back to not swipe anyone over the head with it, trodging over next to the Axew, quietly sitting down next to him, lifting a paw hestiantly before rubbing his back comfortingly.

"It's... it's alright. Did you... lose someone you cared about as well...?"

He kept looking down at the Axew, uncertainty of the situation painted across his face. But he had to at least -try- to be brave. And if this wasn't a trap, he had to try and comfort him... even if he was an infected.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • Flight - Charged

Cerulean Forest

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Screamed the Emolga in attempt to wriggle away from the Axew's grasp. She had no idea why he had done this. Why? Just why? All the trouble for two Pokemon. Was it worth it? If she were him, she wouldn't do any of those. It was like hanging a "Kick my squirrel behind" post around the neck, standing in front of the crowd. Flight had one conclusion - this Axew's out of his mind. Glancing at the zombies around, the Emolga shrugged. Then again, who wasn't? At first, Flight wanted to join the fun. After all, the Axew did have the upper hand against the guards. But she figured that she'd rather stay out of trouble. The less trouble, the better.

Flight had the power and the chance to fight back, to get away from the rampaging beast. But she chose not to. She had a feeling, deep inside, telling her that he's actually doing the right thing. With no struggling at all, the squirrel allowed herself to be teleported away, wherever she was being sent to.

Reappearing in the woods, the squirrel Pokemon found herself together with three others. The stupidly aggressive Axew, the still-unconscious Umbreon and the scared-to-death Raichu. Four against hundreds? Was he nuts? Nevermind, she had known the answer to that question. Even that Valoran Army couldn't possibly defend the cities against Deoxys. With Flight's eyes widening in confusion, she shook her head, disoriented and lost.

"Four against hundreds? Even that Valoran Army couldn't possibly defend the cities against Deoxys." Was that me who's said it, or was it Deoxys...?

Flight couldn't really tell anymore. She once had a feeling that she's Dexoys, as if they were bonded together. But now, with nothing influencing her thoughts, things had gotten much better.

"Let me explain further. I give you a chance to come with me and fight the infection long enough to give Deoxys a run for his money, I've maintained my willpower AND defied for six months and can help you fight your own infection if you come with me, or.... you could go back, report my location if you want, the worst Deoxys will do is send more infected and I'll be long gone by then anyway. Stay with your master Deoxys and slowly lose yourself and your remaining emotions to spread your "gift" for eternity like that pathetic Hypno." he spoke, and the Emolga's ears twitched.

"Guess we're on the Deoxys' Wanted list." she pointed out, a little annoyed, yet, rather amused by the situation, "I wonder how much bounty they'll get for killing us."

With the Axew resting under a tree, Flight padded to another, sitting against the trunk. For a while there, it was completely silent, with only birdsong filling the air. But peace couldn't last for long in the infected-filled forest. A howl echoed across the woods, and the Emolga pricked up in alert, charged and ready. Shooting the resting Axew a frustrated glance, she rolled her eyes. Guess she had to fight alone. How hard could it be? If she could resist Deoxys' willpower for almost 6 months, then she could definitely fight against a single minion.

With the thought in mind, she spun around, just in time to see a Rampardos charging out of a bush, ready to ram everything in his way. Alert, the agile squirrel tumbled to a side, then surrounded herself with yellow sparks and electricity. Using Wild Charge, she jolted quickly from behind, slamming her body onto the infected Pokemon. The Rampardos let out a deafening screech and turned, whacking the Emolga away with his powerful tail. The raging beast no longer had the colors of a normal Rampardos. With his head red and metallic, it was hard not to resemble the Master.

"That's it you got me angry!" growled Flight, getting back to her feet with a quick tumble. She had bruises on her body, created from the tail slam, but that wasn't going to bring an Emolga down, let alone an enhanced squirrel with Psychic powers. Creating a gust of wind around her, she spread her gliders, lifting herself into the air. Then, with her tail veins glowing brighter than ever, she did a magnificent 360, launching a growing purple wave towards the land below. Colliding with the ground, it created a humongous explosion, almost hitting the three others. Sand was lifted into the air, and smoke filled the area, blinding everyone for a few seconds. With the sand drifting away, the Emolga landed onto her feet with satisfaction, smirking at the unconscious enemy.

"...I guess fighting against the Master's fun as well," she let out a small giggle, crossing her arms. Her veins were blue-green, stating that she's in normal mode once again, "...Bring it on, Deoxys."

(so far so good! this RP's soooo active! <3 Thanks all!)​

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    Unfair Life
    Sho was about to answer the Raichu when the Rampardos burst in

As the dust cleared and the Rampardos lay unconcious and injured on the ground the Emolga giggled to herself.

"This isn't a laughing matter, if we do this, then we avoid killing or injuring anything as much as possible... this Rampardos is badly injured..." Sho murmured.

Sho without another word walked to a nearby bush and picked some oran berries. He tenderly placed them in the unconcious pokemons mouth and helped it to digest them.

"Man you really gave him a beating... considering the circumstances I suppose you did the right thing, but geez you've almost killed him." Sho murmured.

*Flashback*

"Papa?"

"Yes Sho?"

"How did Mama... pass?" Shos eyes were slightly embarrased to ask such a question, he barely remembered his mother but knew that she was a brave and valiant woman from what his father had said.

"I suppose you're old enough..." Shos father murmured.

"When you were very little and Amelia only just born we belonged to a very cruel breeder son, and when the breeder started showing cruelty to Amelia your mother.... ended him." His father cringed at the words.

"The people of the nearby towns and citys deemed your Mother a monster and hunted her down like an animal..." His father was almost crying as he uttered the words.

Sho frowned and remained silent.

"Sho I need you to promise me something..." His father muttered.

"Yes Papa?"

"No matter the circumstances, if you can save the life of another, if it's to be taken unfairly and you can stop it, then I want you to give everything you have to that cause! Do you think you could do that for me son?"

"Of course Papa, I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

*Flashback ended*

"These infected have don't deserve to lose their lives if possible, they're not in control of their actions, they're not monsters." Sho muttered.

"Anyway, I suppose we should wait and see if sleepy wakes up over there." Sho said gesturing towards the Umbreon.

"Then we can get moving... I'd prefer if we didn't go on a first name basis, it's probably better that way, I don't want to get too attached to any of you, I've more than likely lost my remaining family this day so I'd rather not feel that pain again... so for now you may refer to me as Torai." Sho said as he sat back down.

"What should I call you two?" He said gesturing to the Emolga and Raichu.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Cerulean Forest
    Having sat completely still, watching the Emolga completely decimate the Rampardos, Axel lifted his arms, covering his face as the explosion hit, a strong gust of wind blowing against him. He lowered his arms and blinked a few times.

And THESE are the Pokémon who's trying to take over the region…?

He whimpered under his breath, lowering his arms into his lap again, swallowing down a little as he glanced between the Emolga and the Axew talking, not knowing what he should say. At least they both seemed to be trying to resist Deoxys' will. Question was… for how long?

"Then we can get moving... I'd prefer if we didn't go on a first name basis, it's probably better that way, I don't want to get too attached to any of you, I've more than likely lost my remaining family this day so I'd rather not feel that pain again... so for now you may refer to me as Torai. What should I call you two?"

Axel blinked a little, snapping out of his train of thought, still sitting back against the tree with his paws on his stomach. He wasn't good at coming up with ideas on the spot, and thinking of a fake name was no easy task for him, at this moment at least.

"Would… would it matter If we used our own names or not? I mean… you don't… you don't attach yourself to the name, you attach yourself to whoever is using the name… r-right?"

As the Emolga and Axew both turned to look at him, he gave his head a little shake to clear it. He couldn't stay indecisive forever. And if anything, they were –trying- to resist Deoxys. He felt he could trust them.

"I'm… my name is Axel. N-nothing else. Just Axel."

He gave them both a nod and offered them a smile, lowering his head a little afterwards. Speaking out in public or… rather, speaking to –anyone- always made him a tad uncomfortable.

"A-and… thank you for… saving us. I know you didn't have to, and… it would've been easier to just leave us behind."

He then winced slightly in pain, his cheek sacs still rather electrified from the massive tension earlier. He lowered his tail to the ground behind him, letting it trail along the ground in a small circle, electric sparks scorching the area behind the tree, a small, content sigh escaping him as he was discharging.

|Equinox|

Years
  • Flight - Normal
    Cerulean Forest

"Man you really gave him a beating... considering the circumstances I suppose you did the right thing, but geez you've almost killed him." said the Axew.

Flight blinked and stared in awe, her eyes filled with confusion. She wanted to smirk, to tell him that she hadn't been using much power in the attack. Despite knowing that it's the truth, she didn't do so. She couldn't. The Emolga watched as he padded into a nearby bush, then shoved an oran berry into the Rampardos' mouth. At first Fight tensed a little, prepared for the Rampardos' awakening, but then, there was no need to do that. He would be too week to fight again.

How ironic, that a fighter Pokemon could be so gentle and caring...

If only her parents could be that way...

--

"F-Father, please!" begged a familiar Emolga, tears in her eyes, "I-I...I can still take care of myself! I won't bring any harm! Please!"

"I cannot allow you to stay here anymore!" a larger, more mature Emolga stood before her, his reply firm and absolute, "You've been infected, and you'll infect us if you're controlled by that blasted Deoxys."

"I won't! Promise!" cried the little Emolga, kneeling before her own father. Her 'transformation' hadn't even been completed yet, with the veins on her body barely visible, and her cheek pads in their normal colors.

"I can't put all of us into danger, Elysa! I've told you not to go into the forest all by yourself!" boomed her father, slapping his daughter in the face, "Now leave and never return!"

"I said I won't deal any harm, father! I'll fight the infection! I won't be controlled by Deoxys! I promise! J-Just let me stay!" Flight pleaded, but before she could say something else, her father bashed her body with a large electro ball. The Emolga squealed in pain, eyes wide with agony, then fell, crashing onto the ground below.

W-why... she thought, a tear rolling down her cheek. Then everything went black.

--

Back to reality, she looked at the Axew, unable to hide the grief in her eyes. Why couldn't she have better parents?

"You can call me Flight," she replied, giving him a solemn nod, "I suppose are allies now, Torai."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    (OOC: Okay, I can delete and rewrite it then. Thanks for telling me!)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • ( OOC: Oh okay, looks like he's changing his post XD Right, we'll wait for that. And just to avoid cluttering, let's have Sho respond to it, and me afterwards. )

|Equinox|

Years
  • (OOC: what about me? :) and sorry guys, Skymin hasn't accepted OOC thread yet. I have to go in an hour and I wanna post before that so you guys better hurry^^)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • ( OOC: Well, I was thinking you'd write after us, but since you have to go soon, We can go Sho, you and me afterwards then. I was just kind of hoping Axel would actually do something this time :P )

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Somnus

Mt. Moon

The walk had been long but soon the four of them had arrived at the caves that Master resided in. The Typhlosion that had rampaged in the forest just moments before seemed to have changed tatics and was now acting in a more calm matter. "I'm known as Alistar Blados.. Firestarter of the Talon Peninsula" Somnus looked at him, "Names no longer matter, we are but servants to Master. If you must know my name then know that it is Somnus." It was then that the Axew snapped. "I won't be an accomplace to this any longer!!! For as long as I live and control my own will and even after that I have no right to take an innocent life!!!" The Axew was not only able to fight off the other guards but was able to grab both the Raichu and the Emolga and use his teleport to get away.

Somnus had to look around again just to make sure he wasn't missing anything else before he turned to Alistar, "Do not worry. Those two are servants of Master. They are linked to him. No matter where they go, not matter how far they run, Master will always be linked to them and he will always know where they are. Always. If those two knew what was best they wouldn't have run away. All we need to do is wait for Master to tell us where they are and we will bring them back, kicking and screaming if need be. You-" Somnus pointed at a Kirlia, "-I know you know teleport. Once Master give us their location then we move out." He turned back to Alistar, "The only other way we could find them is if they use their power to attack something. Their increased power is a gift from Master and once they use it they show their location to receptive psychic's, such as myself. I highly doubt, however, that those two would be stupid enough to-" Somnus stopped and sighed. "I have a clear signal on them. We leave now."

Somnus grabbed hold of one of the Kirlia's arms and waited for Alistar to grab hold as well before both were teleported to the escapees location.

Cerulean Forest

The trio landed just a few inches from the four. Somnus looked at Emolga and Axew, "Are you two so stupid that you don't know how your powers work? We can do this the easy way, you coming back with us with the prisoners, or I can force you both to black and wake up in a place that you two wouldn't want to be in. What are your decisions?" He then looked at the Raichu, "Move or speak and you'll see how much pain I can inflict. Master said to bring you back alive, not uninjured." Somnus crossed his arms and waited for their responses.

(OOC: Thank you Sir Bastian! We do need to have post order so that everyone can have enough time to react to any situation.)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Chapter 3

The Dream

Zero Darklight

Zero had blacked ouut now and was dreaming that she was in her homeland.

"Haha!" Zero giggled as a child, "Daddy, you're really funny!" The young Umbreon smiled.

Her father took a bow.

"Why thank you."

Just then, someone bursted into their house inside a tree.

"Mr. Darklight!" The pokemon yelled, "You have to evacuate the area quick! A fire has broke out and it's burning everything as we speak!"

Mr. Darklight gave him a worried look, then lowered down to her daughters eye level. He put his paws on her shoulder and said, "Listen, honey. I need you to go gather the food we have stored, then wait right outside while I get your mother. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Okay then. I'll be back in a little while. Love you."

"Love you too, Daddy."

Mr. Darklight and the other pokemon departed. Zero went to a hole in the ground inside of her house and gathred the food that they stored there. When she was finishing up, she smelt smoke. She jumped out of the hole to see her roof on fire. Zero gasped and shed a tear. She ran outside and almost in to another fire. She gasped at the scene she saw. Trees, houses, even pokemon were burning up. She waited a while for her parents to come. They never did. The fire was closing in on her. She had to leave. Now. Zero ran and dodged the fires. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her parents laying on a tree branch. They had fainted from the smoke and were slowly dying. Zero swallowed her fear and darted through the fires, getting a burn mark over her eye. She climbed the burning tree and dragged her parents to safety. But it was too late.

"Mom? Dad?" Zero said.

Their eyes slowly opened.

"Honey," Her mother said, "We love you..."

"Mom? ... No! No! Please don't go!" Zero pleaded.

They were dead. She had seen her parents burn alive. Something that she'd never forget. Everyone in the foresty had evacuated. Zero had stayed until the fires stopped, watching her home turn into ash. She finally forced herslf to leave. This was it. She was... Alone...

---

Zero woke up to the feeling of moss underneath her. She groaned and oepened her eyes slowly. She could make out three pokemon. A Raichu, a Axew, and a... Squirl with wings?

"Where am I...?" She groaned.

She reached up and felt something wet on her face. Tears. She had been silently crying in her sleep. The sadness in her eyes was showing. her eyes turned blue. She noticed something...

My vision changed back!

Zero got up and looked around.

"Wh-who are you people?" She asked.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Sho
    Cerulean Forest
    Fighting against Circumstance
    "You're one to talk about others being stupid you pathetic Hypno... you don't make your own decisions or moves, you simply do what your told, in order for you to be smarter than us you have to have a mind to begin with.... hmph, but that was taken away from you quite some time ago I'm guessing. Already I'd say I've held out resistance to this disease longer than you ever could, or did you ever try in the first place?" Sho lowered his head and hunched his back slightly he barred his draconic teeth and felt the fire of the dragon type blazing inside of him.

"I should probably thank you, I pity pokemon like you, you're the reason I will fight, to free those wrongfully deemed monsters and to control and keep the destiny I make for myself!!!" Sho screamed.

His eyes began glowing orange and his pupils dialated to small dots once again.

It was only then he heard the Umbreon awakening in the background.

"Forgotten me already sleepyhead?" Sho teased.

"You know you wet my shoulder with tears when I was rescuing you? I'll let it slide though, now I'd suggest making yourself useful before falling asleep again." Sho winked in the direction of the Umbreon, he felt confident, charged with power and ready to burst.

"Right then my zombified friend..." Sho said turning to the Hypno once again.

"Now.... Allow me to introduce myself personally!!!"

Sho leapt up into the air and reeled his head back.

"My name is Sho Torai, and I will NOT bow down to the likes of you!" A barage of purple fire erupted with the power of Dragons and fueled by the power of Deoxys given to Sho.

It was like a psychic powered Dragon Rage, and it was heading straight for the Hypno.

(OOC: Alright then guys whoevers up next get posting :3 I wanna see reactions)​

|Equinox|

Years
  • Flight - Normal
    Cerulean Forest

(In order to make way for more people to post this will be a short one)

"Are you two so stupid that you don't know how your powers work? We can do this the easy way, you coming back with us with the prisoners, or I can force you both to black and wake up in a place that you two wouldn't want to be in. What are your decisions?" the Hypno questioned, and Flight scowled in annoyance.

Not him again. The same pathetic excuse of a hypnosis Pokemon. Ever so devoted to his master that he couldn't even tell what's wrong and what's right. Now that she's in trouble already, it wouldn't harm her to fight on Torai's side anymore. Plus, the more she was with him, the more relaxed and comfortable she felt, as if she's free again. Not a single Hypnos could stop her now. At first, being a servant seemed to give the Emolga satisfaction. After all, working seemed better than hiding in the shadows. But now, fighting seemed more reasonable, and for the lost freedom she had longed for, nothing would stand in her way.

"My name is Sho Torai, and I will NOT bow down to the likes of you!" the Axew screamed, sending his first attack towards his enemy. Seeing her chance, the Emolga spread her hands wide, then brought them together, a yellow-purple ball forming in her hands. Right now, I know that Torai's right after all.

"If I have to choose, Hypno," she growled, releasing a large beam of electricity, "I'll go with kicking your behind!"

Shortly after releasing the beam of power, Flight did multiple spin on the ground, sending wave after wave at the opponent, creating gusts of wind which blew the leaves away.​

Back