• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Milkman if you want to trade dittos trade code will be 1298 just let me know me know ign

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Hi
    Could someone please trade me a foreign Ditto? I'm from Australia.
    Thanks. :)

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Offering my 5IV foreign (German) Ditto.
    x is on special attack.
    It has OT Evie and my ID 970928
    No HA, but I don't think that's relevant to shiny breed.

I am looking for 2 Mints or GP to buy said Mints.
    Adamant and Modest

Send me a PM so we can decide on a PW and exchange Trainernames without spamming this thread.
    But also please excuse my bad english if something in this post sounds weird.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2020
    LF Shiny Foreign 6iv Ditto for breeding. I was told that I need this kind of ditto to get into the competitive scene to start making a battle team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2020
    Creatures. I'll trade you. I'm not competitive just want the higher rate of getting shiny eggs

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Hey. thanks Wolneyworld. I'll log on now. I'm not competitive also, just want the shiny rate. :). I've PM'd you.

Last edited:

Évie1

Introvert
    Years
  • Offering my 5IV foreign (German) Ditto.
    x is on special attack.
    It has OT Evie and my ID 970928
    No HA, but I don't think that's relevant to shiny breed.

I am looking for 2 Mints or GP to buy said Mints.
    Adamant and Modest

Send me a PM so we can decide on a PW and exchange Trainernames without spamming this thread.
    But also please excuse my bad english if something in this post sounds weird.

I still have 1 Ditto left with this split if anyone is interested.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    LF a non eng ditto trade for my eng ditto.

Not done the tower yet, so not bothered about IVs at the minute, just a simple trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2020
    LF Hidden ability snom I have hidden ability gyrados and 6ivs Pokemon and USA 5 IG dittos

Back