• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    trading

just getting started on shield cant find any1 to trade with could do with a ditto from a different language game if any1 can help me out I'm on switch by the way

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums. We've got an entire thread dedicated to Ditto trading over at the Trade Corner! I hope you find what you need. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'm looking for a Foreign Ditto (preferably 5/6IV).

I dont have much (new to the game), but I'm sure we can make some kind of deal :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    I am looking for a 6 IV non English Ditto. Willing to trade 5IV Ditto English with a masterball

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    Hey. I have a no IV Ditto from Germany. Want to "hunt" shiny competetives and need a ditto from another country. would of course trade my german version of ditto :)
    Edit: Pkmn Sword and Shield of Course

I have an english ditto i'm willing to trade if possible?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    LF: foriegn ditto with max or at least really good ivs for breeding. Do not require it to have any special things except a good judgement.
    OFFERING: i have spare gigantimax pokemon and a nicknamed eternatus (sorry can not change it as i received it this way.) Have completed dex so if youre looking for any breedable pokemon i can give that to you if you do not require any special options for it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2020
    FT: 5iv ENG ditto
    LF: Foreign 5iv dittos, any shiny, masterball, or PM me an offer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    I have a Japanese 6 IV Ditto
    Does anyone have a Foreign Ditto Native to America for trade? I could also trade a Masterball or two

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Looking for Foreign Ditto Excluding Japanese

Looking for a Ditto Native to America and Non Japanese

I have Masterballs for trade or Shinies
    The ones I have available are Xatu, Bewear, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Quagsire, Ninjask, Klang, or Shiny Ditto. Ditto is Japanese with 6 IV and Imposter.

Or I also have Hidden Ability Gyrados, HA Hattena, HA Ralts, HA Eevee, HA Indeedee, HA Drilbur, HA Pikachu (with Light Ball), HA Growlithe, HA Sableye, HA Ferroseed, HA Corsola, HA Tyranitar, HA Mareanie, HA Darmanitan, HA Corphish, all non shiny with 5 IVs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    LF: Foreign Ditto

LF: Foreign ditto
    FT: English ditto or sword exclusives

Many thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2020
    LF: 4+IV Foreign Ditto
    FT: any sword exclusives or 4IV English Ditto

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Looking for 5-6 iv ditto to trade what do you need. If 6 iv I have a shiny Polteageist or maybe mew.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    LF - high iv foreign ditto (any non-american English ditto, I'll take low iv foreign ditto if that's all we got)

FT - make request ^_^ probably have something you would want

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Looking for a Ditto Native to America and Non Japanese

I have Masterballs for trade or Shinies
    The ones I have available are Xatu, Bewear, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Quagsire, Ninjask, Klang, or Shiny Ditto. Ditto is Japanese with 6 IV and Imposter.

Or I also have Hidden Ability Gyrados, HA Hattena, HA Ralts, HA Eevee, HA Indeedee, HA Drilbur, HA Pikachu (with Light Ball), HA Growlithe, HA Sableye, HA Ferroseed, HA Corsola, HA Tyranitar, HA Mareanie, HA Darmanitan, HA Corphish, all non shiny with 5 IVs

Have ditto for you if you still need

Back