• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Ditto Mega-Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    LF 5IV/6IV Ditto

I have SP exclusive, french ditto (no IV), items
    PM me for trade

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    LF: Foreign Ditto
    FT: English Ditto / BD exclusives (Additionally with any nature of choice / Minus legendaries)

Years
  • Needing Ditto

I haven't yet completed the National Dex, but am need a Ditto, hopefully with modest nature, to breed with my Lucario. Please help.

Years
  • LF: Ditto with modest nature.
    FT: Ditto with brave nature, other than that i don't have much yet but am willing to trade almost anything for it to breed a modest Lucario.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Looking for a non English Ditto in Shield, please!
    Can offer an English Ditto or breed another pokemon if you want, I don't have a complete dex just yet but I do have the DLC and can do my best to get a pokemon you want. ^^

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have Pokerus! I will happily infect the pokemon I trade you for the ditto, so you can give it to any of your own pokemon. :) I have also completed the base game dex and have almost completed both dlc dexes!

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • Not sure if you still need it 13 days later, but when I find a Ditto, I'd be happy to help! I have plenty of Abra with synchronize, so it should be easy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    (BDSP) LF Ditto to start breeding

LF ditto so i can start breeding.
    can give some basic pokemon since I just started yesterday

I can give a egg after breeding with the ditto from

Beldum
    Larvitar
    Dratini
    Spheal
    Bagon

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • I can give you the older Ditto I traded for, since I got a better one just a bit ago. I'll take the Dratini, Spheal, and Bagon if that's alright!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    i will need to use Ditto to make a egg for ya though :) so first you get something else.
    than i breed a egg and give that to you :)

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • i will need to use Ditto to make a egg for ya though :) so first you get something else.
    than i breed a egg and give that to you :)

Oh, yeah, that's what I meant, hah. I'll set up a room now. The code is: 71359810
    The Ditto is holding an Everstone, for the sake of Nature-breeding, in case you wanted it.

Back